This stupid ass shit yo bye

By hyungwonsglasses

Olivia is the new girl in the city of Cali And the school player could be falling for her find out and read... More

New to this school Chapter 1
New friends new enemys Chapter 2
Date night Chapter 4
Been so long Chapter:5
Not a chapter so chill
A stupid ass day with trent(PART ONE) Chapter 6 i think
The fair Chapter 8 i think
Srry my peeps this is a author note you better read it to mfs
THIS WAS WHAT I WAS WORKING ON BUT ITS THE LAST OF THIS BOX
READ PLEASE OR YO ASS GO BE LOST
yea ok oml
new story out
igot hacked smh hoes
NEW CHAPTER OF MALAK
must read this
YALL MF
New new boook!!!!

Lol really Chapter 3

2.1K 53 4
By hyungwonsglasses

Olivia POV
I still can't believe what happened last night tho, but it was time to just shake it off and start a new day. I got up did my morning routine. I put on high waist black jeans, my cropped black floral sweater, my flora shoes and my MCM book bag.( picture of outfit above) and I straightin my hair. I decided to walk to school today with rania and Malak.

Me: dad I'm out.

Dad: ok love you I'll cook your favorite so you will have with when you get home.

Me: thanks dad bye love you to. I walk out the door to be greeted my Malak and Raina handing me drink from Starbucks.

Me: Thx now let's go. We were on our way to school. When we got there we met up with the squad.

River: hai yall omg Olivia I love your outfit.

Me: Thx river I like yours Better lol.

River: thx. So are we gonna ditch today or what cuz it's noting really going on today since it's short day.

Malak: sure where yall wanna go.

Ben: um maybe the state fair.

Tayvion: that's a good idea lets go. So we went to the fair and we all broke up into groups. It was Raina Tayvion and Tasha. Then Ben and river. Then it was me and Malak. We haven't really told squad we was going out tho. But we will later probly.

Malak: so where you wanna go bae

Me: ummmmm maybe that Roller coaster over there.

Malak: uh sure. I could tell he was scared cuz the way he was shaking lol.

Me: omg that was like the funniest rude ever.

Malak: yeah I know right. He um Olivia can I ask you something?

Me: sure what is it boi

Malak: do you maybe wanna go on a date tonight with me.

Me: uhh sure ig. Where is it.

Malak: I know the perfect spot. So bout time we was done school was over.

So I went home to get dress for the date. I wonder what it is.
___________________________
Hai Thx for reading and plZ continue to read it's a lot of suprizes that are gonna happend so plZ read and coment and vote and Thx
Oh and sorry for the short chapter I was runin out of ideas but still read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
199K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...