Every King Needs a Queen (Zal...

By ArcheryIsLife2

Y/N was a normal girl who, sadly, had no friends. She was into creepypastas and was fascinated by one in part... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N Character(s) profile
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Another A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fun A/N!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sequel is Out!

Chapter 8

11.4K 432 218
By ArcheryIsLife2

Your POV

I walked home. I was listening to my music, to ignore the world.

"Oof!" I ran into something. I look up to see a woman wearing a black trench coat. She glared at me with bright red eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry."

She blinked. "Do you want to know who he was?"

I was taken back. "How did you know?"

"Come." She started walking into the woods.

I looked up and down the street. It was empty of people. I quickly ran to catch up with the strange woman. She was fast, and not to mention tall for a woman. I noticed that her skin was pale, like white pale.

"So...who was that."

She didn't answer, just kept walking.

"Excuse me, lady, where are we going?"

Her eyes darted to me in a cold stare. "You are a lucky girl, Y/N."

"What do you mean?"

She pushed me. My back hit a tree. I looked up and saw the woman holding a steel cutlass sword. "You were meant to die last night by my hand. However, He stopped me."

I stared at her in fear. "Please don't kill me!"

She laughed, "That's what they all say." She raised her sword, about to stab me.

I covered my head, waiting for the blade...but it never came. I looked up to see the woman's sword hand being held by a figure of black and red.

"I told you to not kill her!" It's voice wasn't normal, but it also sounded...familiar.

I looked at the figure. It had black skin, red mouth-like things on its body, and it had thorned horns coming from its head.

The figure was Zalgo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.6K 29
You are a minecraft Assassin Rules 1: Dont get caught 2: Get the job done. that's it. What happens when you fail that and go elsewhere to find an re...
20.4K 482 23
Hello. Im Y/N L/N and I have miss matched eyes. My right eye is E/C and my left is gray and blackish. Which means im blind from my left. I never unde...
121K 2.8K 16
I'm still getting notifs bout this book and its making me cringe so hard 😭😭😭 Hey look, its the original description I wrote when I was 13. ENJOY ...
19.8K 318 29
*Sequel to The Phone Call* Jordan tries to move forward after the kidnapping incident, will she be able to move on or will more drama be added to her...