Adventures In Mineplex { Comp...

By EleanorEleanor00

Sequel To The Herobrine, Seriously,Fighting the Everdragons was not on Steve's list of things to do.When he b... More

The Beginning
Explainations Are Made
Terror In Mineplex
Trapped In Mineplex
Our Journey Begins
Spider Trouble
No Endermen
On Our Way To Raid
A Close Shave
Raiding Dat Base
Steve's In Trouble
Jealously
Trouble In The Nether
A New Member
Losing A Friend
No More Nether
You Don't Know Who I Am
Hybrids?
Poison Arrows
Moon Catcher
Sad Sorrow
Emma Diamond
Sharon Cake
My Kinda Miserable Life
OMG!Its..who?
Not A Good Idea
Strange Help
PLEASE READ
What Do You Want From Me
Who Are You?
~Competiton~
Mysterious Powers
Your Opinion
Searching For Youtubers
Shimmering Forms
Footprints In The Dark
The Strange Cat
The Trap Is Set
Harpy's Kinda Weird Secret
Escape The Arena
Arrow In The Heart
Surprises To Be Held
The So-Called Battle
The Final Battle
My Long Lost Brother
To The City
The Book Of Prophecies
Leaving The City
Ending..

Confusion

15 5 0
By EleanorEleanor00

Chapter 13 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor's POV

What was wrong with the guys?They seemed to be avoiding each other.Steve's been giving Skyden some stares and glares and Skyden just ignoring him.

Basically, I might have a clue why are they like that. I closed my eyes and sensed for Creepers..clear but..why do I sense more than that?

Herobrine

Before I could react,he leaped out of the darkness and grabbed my hand.Crap."Steve!Skyden!"I yelled and tried to pull myself free.I swing my sword at Herobrine but he grabbed my other hand and I dropped my sword.Massively screwed.I cried out in pain and before I knew it,he pushed me into a swirling mass of purple light.

"Eleanor!"I heard Skyden yelling then,everything turned black..

I gasped and sat up in a bed.For a moment I forgot where I was.Then, a sound like a chicken being toutured cried out.The Nether.I stood up and grabbed the iron bars of my prison.And pulled.Oh Notch's sake.

Haha very funny Herobrine.Stuck in the Nether was the least of my worries...but right now,I had to survive with no food and no weapons..I left my diamond sword back in the Overworld anyway..

-End

Sorry guys I don't really publish on the weekends sorry sorry.Remember to share this around I could use some more reads.!I love you guys! Sorry it's so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.6K 29
It's been a month almost. A month since it came out. A month since they found her. One month since she's seen the others... The other's that she can'...
73K 2K 61
Steve, an dude with a normal life, doing what Miners always do- Mine. One day he meet mobs. But they aren't just any mobs... Humanified mobs- beautif...
451 12 14
An adventure of the Steves they work together with 2 players to defeat the evil lord known as Herobrine will they win or will Minecrfat crumble. Comm...
482 19 18
After the big reset the whole world was recreated, yet not everything is the same. The overworld is in war, the Aether needs to be rebuilt and the Ne...