A New Beginning

By burned_white_roses

After Caleb dies trying to release the memory serum, Tris and Tobias go into the city and start their lives o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

11

1.5K 28 4
By burned_white_roses

"What did Joanna want?" Robert asked

"She just wanted to know how I was."

"Okay. Let's go get something to eat for dinner."

We laced our fingers together. We walked to the dome. We laughed while we ate. When we were finished, we walked back to Robert's dorm. We were almost there went a little boy came up to us.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend Robert."

We laughed and went to the apartment. I changed into the pajamas Robert got me. I laid down and fell asleep.

Zeke POV-1 month later
Uriah, Christina, Will, Hector and Four sat in my apartment.

"I have something to tell everyone."

Four had stopped destroying things. He was back to normal. We had all accepted the fact that Will was alive.

"I've known where Tris was this whole time."

"What?" Everyone yelled at once

"She told me not to tell anyone where she was until Four controlled himself."

"Where is she?" Four asked

"Amity, but she has a new identity and she looks a lot different. It would be better if only I go."

"Go get her back." Will said. "I think Four has a lot of explaining to do."

I grabbed a gun and my jacket.

"Wait in the dining hall." I said before leaving

Tris POV
I woke up beside Robert in the bed. I got up and got dressed. Zeke sent me a message that he was gonna get me today. I wanted to leave. I was tired of the Amity. My head was starting to hurt. I took off the mask. I pulled out the extensions. I set it on the vanity and walked out. I almost fell trying to walk in the hallway. I felt dizzy. I walked to the lobby and found Zeke. He ran over to me and caught me just as I was about to fall.

"You okay?"

"I don't know if I can walk."

Zeke put me on his back and started running.

"What did they do to you?"

"I don't know. I just woke up like this."

We got to dauntless in 10 minutes. Zeke rushed me to the infirmary. He set me on the bed. It started to get hot.

Tobias POV
Zeke has been gone for an hour. Will, Christina, Hector and Uriah were siting with me in the dinning hall. Zeke busted through the doors. Tris wasn't with him.

"Four, come quick." He said out of breath

He led me to the infirmary.

"What happened to her?" I asked

"I don't know. I got her and she was wobbly and pale. I think Amity did something to her."

A nurse came out.

"She is not doing well. She is overdosed on peace serum."

"Can I see her?"

"Yes but be careful."

I walked into her room. She was lying there. Her eyes were closed. She was thrashing her head back and forth and she was breathing heavily. There was a tube in her mouth. It had a clear liquid running through it. Water. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Tris, what did they do to you?" I asked gently

She winced as if she was in pain.

"I can't-" she paused

Tris POV
I laid in the bed. It felt cold. I couldn't tell Tobias that Robert kissed me. I mean, it was fake. Right?

"Tris," Tobias whispered

"I know my name, you don't have to say it over and over." I said laughing

Where is this coming from?

"What did they do to you in Amity?"

"They took great care of me there." I laughed again

No. I don't want to be happy. Stop this.

All of a sudden, I felt angry. I heard beeping.

"Tris, if you can hear my voice please calm down."

I didn't want to calm down. I wanted to break free from this serum.

"Shes trying to break the serum!" A nurse yelled

Then I felt an adrenaline rush. I relaxed. I felt a lot better. I sat up. Zeke helped me off the bed. Tobias steadied me. We walked to the dining hall. Hector ran over to me and picked me up. He was 15 now and he is a lot stronger.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Hec."

Christina almost tackled me.

"You scared me." She said, crying

"I'm fine."

Will came over to me and gave me a quick hug. Uriah tackled me.

"I will kill you next time you do that." Uriah hissed

"Good to know you care."

Uriah stood and helped me up.

"How are you injuries?" Tobias asked

"It's fine Four. They weren't bad. Other than the fact you broke my nose. I'm okay though. Not a scratch."

"We need to gather the Dauntless. They need to know that their leader is back." Uriah yelled

I jumped up to the ledge and pulls myself up.

"Adrenaline junkie." Will said

"I heard that and you try going from dauntless to amity for a month. It's terrible." I said

Zeke jumped up with me. After a while, the dauntless were all in the dining hall. Zeke stepped up to the edge.

"I have a little surprise for all of you."

I ran off the ledge. The dauntless cheered. I ran back to the door and ran back and hopped up on the ledge, jumping off an empty table.

"Welcome back!" Zeke yelled

The Dauntless cheered. Once the Dauntless cleared out, I jumped off the ledge and walked over to Tobias.

"Tris, I'm so sorry I don't-"

I cut him off with my lips connecting with his. I pulled away.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you too." Tobias whispered back

We walked hand in hand back to his apartment. Tobias closed the door behind me.

"I feel really bad about all of this Tris." Tobias said

"Tobias, it's fine. I'm okay. You just weren't thinking clearly. I know this sounds weak but I forgive you for everything."

I gave him a small smile. He smiled back. I felt kinda tried so I laid down on the bed. Tobias walked over and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms protectively around my waist. I fell asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 185 23
Divergent Fanfic What if Tris didn't die? What if people thought she was dead though? She is in the Bureau being tortured by David with her not so de...
57.5K 1.8K 42
Summary: Tobias is devastated when Tris, the love of his life, dies the day the memory serum is released at the bureau. In his grief, he attempt...
41.3K 910 28
Tris is devasted when she walks in on Tobias cheating on her after two years. Will she find love again? Adopted from @Divergent_Girl95
9.5K 257 14
This is the sequel to Fixing Four that I wrote. This is another after Allegiant fanfiction. After death, Tris haunts Tobias every day and watches ov...