Kurt Left Us (Kurt Cobain Fan...

By Ur90sGrungeChick

"You were gonna leave me here without saying bye. Kurt, I thought you loved me. When you love someone, your n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 24

296 8 1
By Ur90sGrungeChick

Kim was already at school and I am getting ready to go to her talent show. I put on a short, purple, sparkly dress. I add some white high heel boots that they wore in the 70's. I then do my make up. Contouring my face and adding a light red lipstick to my lips. I then add mascara. I leave my hair down and straight. I then grab the flowers I bought for her to give her after.

It was then 12:40pm so I start to drive over to her school. Once I found a parking space, I walked in the auditorium. A bunch of married men standing right next to their wives were staring at me and winking. I guess my dress was a bit short. I find a seat right in the front row and save a seat for Kurt. It was then 1:00pm. Kurt's not here.

1:20pm

"Now this is Kimberly Cobain singing a song written by her dad, I'm sure you've all heard it called Something In The Way and then Drain You." the principal said in the mic.

I then take my video camera out and hit record zooming in closer on her face. Kurt's a bastard. I can't believe he's not here. Kimberly looks out into the crowd and looks at me and sees the empty chair next to me and frowns but continues. She sat on the stool and wiped a tear that fell down her cheek.

She then sang and played the guitar, it was really beautiful. I felt so grateful and blessed to have seen my little baby Girl sing and be so talented.

After she sang both songs and played them. She grabbed her guitar and started crying while running of stage. After she did that I stopped recording, but it still was on tape.

After three more people go and preform their "talent" they are addressing the winners. I take my camera out and start to record.

"In third place is... Jesse Rodriguez who recited poems... In second place goes to Monica Torres who sang the national anthem... Our first place winner... who is absolutely talented... goes to... KIMBERLY BODDAH COBAIN!" He said on the microphone. They all went up and Kimberly's eyes were red and puffy. They gave her the big trophy and a certificate saying she won.

After they handed it to her and shook her hand, I stopped recording and threw the camera in my bag. Then the Talent Show was over and all the kids went to that parents.

I found Kimberly and ran to her and have her the biggest hug and handed her flowers.

"Great job Kim. If Kurt was here he would have been really proud." I say.

"Yeah, but he wasn't." she cried into my shoulder.

"Don't worry mommies gonna beat up daddy for that. You like that?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Well I'm still gonna do it anyways" I say and she laughs. She then smells the flowers and holds them.

"Do you wanna go for some ice cream my little champion?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. We both got a swirl ice cream cone dipped in this chocolate thing. It was so good.

"I am so proud of you honey" I say to her and she smiles while eating her ice cream. Her smile wasn't real it was fake. I could tell, because I used to do that a lot. I decided to ignore it just for today and eat my ice cream.

"Do you wanna go see Dave today?" I asked Kim.

She nods her head and stared at the table.

As we finish our ice cream she wipes her face with her napkin and then her eyes.

"It's okay to cry Kim. You don't have to hide it." I say to her.

She ignores me. Paparazzi follows us every where and it's so annoying. I try to cover her face as we get to the car. I then drive to Dave's house.

"We didn't call so he might my be there."

"Okay" Kim says.

As I park the car in front of his drive way, Kim unbuckled her seatbelt.

I locked my car doors and knocked on his door. He opened it right away with a huge smile and his long used to be blonde hair is now almost an ombré.

"Hey" he says and hugs me as I walk inside.

"Hi pretty girl. How are you? You look like you were crying." Dave says in a worried tone as he knelt down to her. She instantly started bawling.

"Aww what's wrong princess?" Dave asks her and hugs her while looking at her.

She kept stuttering because of her crying.

"Kurt promised he would go to her talent show and he didn't show up." I said annoyed with Kurt.

"Kurt" Dave yells. Kurt comes downstairs and I was shocked to see Him here. I don't even want to see his face he makes me so frustrated.

Kurt was shocked.

"What's wrong honey?" Kurt asked Kim with sympathy. Kimberly didn't look at Kurt she just stared at the ground while crying.

"You missed her f*ckig talent show that you promised to go to." I said annoyed.

Kurt smacked his forehead.

"I forgot. I'm so sorry. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" Kurt asks Kimberly.

"Kurt is too late. I think it's best if you just stay out of Kim's life from now on." I say.

"What the f*cking did you just say?" Kurt asked a rhetorical question.

"Don't you dare ever f*cking say that again." Kurt said, he looked like he was a it to cry.

"Kim lets go" I say.

Kurt holds her hand and I pull her over one.

"Kurt let go of her." I say to him.

Kimberly starts crying.

"Why can't you guys just be together like all my other friends' parents? I just want to be normal, but I'm weird." she cries.

Kurt and I realize what we were doing and it was what his parents did to him.

"It's harder than what it seems like Kim" I say and start crying. I wipe my tears.

"I'm gonna leave, so you guys can have privacy." Dave said and went outside.

"Don't cry Aubrey?" Kurt said and I sat down on the ground and he hugged me.

"Kurt you don't understand. I try so hard to be a perfect mom. The mom I always wanted, but it's so hard to be the mom and dad at the same time. I've been doing this alone, and I can't sky that much longer." I cry.

"I know baby" Kurt says.

"No Kurt you don't know, that's what makes this thing so annoying." I say.

"You think this is easy for me, it's not at all." Kurt says and starts crying.

Everyone was crying.

"Kim I'm gonna drop you off at my friend's house across the street. I think daddy and I need to talk." I say.

I quickly walk her across the street and drop her off and run back.

Kurt was sitting on the couch.

"This is not something we can fix with sex or with screaming at each other." I say.

"I'm just a f*cking disgusting, ugly human being."

"Kurt please don't say that. Your not even close to that. If you were I wouldn't love you." I say.

"I miss your touch, I miss your kiss, I miss the feeling of my thigh touching your thigh, the feeling of warmth, the feeling of how everything is gonna be perfect." Kurt says.

I sit next to him on the couch and curl up next to him since it was cold.

He looks at me and just stares.

"We can get therapy." Kurt says.

"You know that sh¡t doesn't work." I say.

He stared at me again.

"That's a short dress you got in there. I'm sure it would look better on the floor." Kurt said.

"Oh my gosh Kurt stop." I say while blushing.

"He kisses me. as I lay in the couch and he lays on top of me, I wrap my legs around his waist as we kiss more passionately.

"You need to still apologize better to Kim." I say.

"I will. Courtneys making me go to rehab, but I lied and said that I'm there. Can I crash at your place?" Kurt asked.

"Of course Kurt." I say and we continue kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 286 35
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain. ] Dave is jealous over Kurt and Courtney's relationship. How will the drummer react once he found out the toxicity the re...
come back By emmy

Fanfiction

9.3K 243 25
"i will come back for you." [second part to Everlong]
4.2K 205 25
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] All that can go through Dave's head is, "Why?!" - After seeing Kurt's condition. It worries the brunet so much, will Ku...
3K 93 30
[ Krist Noveselic ♡ Kurt Cobain ] ( 1986-1991 - years taken place. ) Kurt isn't happy all the time. Krist sees that. But will this band help the man'...