The Big Eight Undercover [Com...

By I_LOVE_JELSA_forever

two rival agencies joined to become as one are now trying to defeat evil as it spreads through nations and is... More

Description
The Meeting
the shocking discovery
new identities
A/N
Jelsa
plan gone wrong
broken Heart
Hide out
getting Jack's Life back
Investigation
end of his reign or will another rise again?
threat of the new rival
Not possible?!
HOLLYWOOD!!!
Destiny Dream's Dreamers
Meeting the Nightmares
Love of the Seasons
You've been warned
Long lost cousins
Good things just came their way
Opinion
New Little Changes
Surprise Visit
Not an Update but Pls! read
Reuniting with the past
the sudden turn
Disaster's in the air
It's a trap!
Family relatives
Please Understand
Whoops!
sorry!
Captured
A/N
Back up is coming
VERY IMPORTANT
Epilogue

The start of a new friendship

592 20 2
By I_LOVE_JELSA_forever

??? P.O.V

Alright,let's see where I can find this Jackson kid.

"GPS,where can I locate Jackson Arendelle Overland Frost?" I asked my trusty GPS.

"A couple of yards outside a perfume company,at the bottom of a cliff." Woah what?! Did he fall?!

I hurriedly suit up in my cyan blue suit,put my helmet on,wore some white boots and hopped on my motorcycle.

I zoomed out like a strike of lightning and started to make my way to the location.

After about 30 minutes of traveling with the speed of light,I came across a perfume factory,and zombie like people? What is going on?

I quietly parked my motorcycle in the bushes so no one can see. And I ran through the woods and find the cliff. I looked down below but it was still dark,so I had to climb down.

Taking out my grappling hook,I hooked it on to a tree and slowly climbed down. As I came closer to the ground I jumped off and landed on my feet. Phew!

I looked around my surroundings,and a glimpse of white hair caught my eye. I ran to it and find a boy around my age knocked out cold. He looked so bruised,I guess he did fall off.

He was breathing,which is a good sign. I took out my first aid kit from my backpack and carefully aided his wounds with a special kind of water the agency gave to me in case I get injured in my missions. With just a tad on the wounds it quickly healed.

When I was about to treat his forehead,I hear him groan in pain then opened his eyes. He looked at me confused.

"Who are you? Where am I-?" He asked but then widens his eyes.

"Oh no! They're in trouble! I gotta-urgh!".

"No,you can't. Well,not right now. You have to rest first." I say to calm him down. He looks at me confusingly.

"Oh yeah,I'm agent Zenith,I was sent here for a mission and to rescue you." I took off my helmet which I was still wearing and let my hair down.

"But please,call me Zen." I smile.

Jackson P.O.V

"Woah..." I exclaim,looking at the girl smiling in front of me. What is this feeling I'm having right now?

"Emh,hey? You still there?" I come back to reality and see agent Zenit-I mean,Zen,waving her hand in my face.

"U-uh oh,eh,sorry. I'm Jackson." I hold out my hand for a shake and she gladly accepts.

Then Zing! I felt some kind of energy surge through my body. It feels nice though.

"Well then,Jackson,let's get you rested and suited up." She grabs my wrist and pulls me with her as she uses a grappling hook to get us back up.

Then she lead me to where she left her motorcycle. As we passed by the perfume building I thought about my parents. I hope their alright.

Zen stopped and let go of my hand. Awe...she gestured me to put on her helmet.

"What? But-?" Before I could protest, she pushes a button on her headband creating a helmet. Cool!

I climbed onto her motorcycle then she let me put my arms on her waist. Er...I see a glimpse of her smirking before she stepped on the pedal and made us zoom off! Making me grip onto her for dear life.

"We're here." Zen said,I opened my eyes and find myself still holding onto her waist so I quickly let go.

"S-sorry." I apologized while scratching the back of my neck. She just smiles and says.

"Its fine,now come on." I placed her helmet on her motorcycle as I followed her into a cave-like lair. She entered some kind of password on a rock making a metal door appear. Woah.

Inside was a garage filled with tools and other vehicles. Wait.

"Zen,how old are you?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Same age as you..? Wait,how old are you?" She questions my question.

"Technically turning 7 in a couple of months." I replied, her eyes widened.

"Really? Geez,puberty must've hit you hard. I'm 13." What the fudge?! No wonder she's a bit taller than me.

"Why would you think I was older when I was shorter than you?" I asked.

"Hey,Louis Tomlinson is shorter than Harry Styles."I raised my eyebrow looking at her. She sighs.

"Louis is the eldest and Harry is the youngest." Oh...oh. Wait what?!

She laughs making me more confused.

"Sorry,hahaha,its just that your thoughts were funny." I look at her in shock,then she looks at me realizing what she said then covers her mouth.

"...forget what I said."

Zen P.O.V

What the hell was that Zen?! You cannot just blow your cover like that. I should really be more careful. I can't let anyone know...yet.

"What did you just say?" Oh gosh,this kid is gonna be annoying.

"I said,shuz up." Without any warning I grabbed his hand,literally dragging him to my room. As I finally made it to my room,I opened the door and led Jackson inside.

Ah...the wonderful,comforting feeling of my room. Its not girly,I had light blue walls with some posters of 1D. Don't judge,its my opinion if I like them. I had a walk in closet,bed enough for two people to sleep in and other stuff.

Jackson looked around my room,I stared at him weirdly. He noticed my gaze and questioned.

"What's up with you and that band?" I sigh,sitting down on my bed. Guess I have to explain.

"Their not just a band,they're an inspiration to those who adore and look up to them. Sure,some may hate them,but that's their opinion, not ours,so you can't change that. But what I see in them is much more than just 5 guys performing." I start off.

He looked interested and gestured me to continue. So I did.

"No,I saw something more in them. The first time I was introduced to them I wasn't that interested. But as I got to learn more things,and let me tell you I have watched lots of stuff on the internet that involve them." I laugh to myself and proceeded.

"How they act around each other and others,they don't seem to be acting like they were even famous,they expressed themselves as fun,outgoing teenage guys." A sigh escaped my mouth,remembering those fun times I've had to watch videos of them,just to know more things about them.

"It made me realize that nothing can change yourself from being who you truly are...unless you want to.." I trailed off. I never talked to anyone about this except my friends.

"Oh..." Jackson's voice spoke up,I nearly forgot he was here.

Then an idea popped into my head. I took my phone out and started to contacting my coagent at work.

"Hello? Zen?"

I hear his voice,I smiled. Its been awhile since I've talked to him and the others.

"Hi Javed,how's it going?" He chuckled on the other line.

"Doing good,could've been better if you were here. Its boring!"

He exclaimed. Yeah,I was gone for about 5 and a half months since my last mission that didn't go so well. Trust me,I don't wanna talk about it.

"Well,I was wondering,if you and Rey aren't busy,you two could come by my place? I need some help."

"Are you serious? Of course! Can't wait to see ya!"

"Me too,bye!" I hung up. I needed them to babysit Jackson,cause my mission is far from over.

30 minutes have passed. A knock on my door startled me from trying to get Jackson to stop being so stubborn.

The door opened to reveal two of my best pals. Javed and Rey. I'm glad cause now they can handle Jackson since they're boys. I'm a girl and have no idea what dudes like.

"Javed!/Zen!" We both tackled each other in a hug. Out of the three of us friends,me and Javed were the closest. Our bond is like a brother and sister kind of friendship.

"I missed you so much!" He said,breaking the hug. I smiled at Rey as he noticed Jackson.

"Who's this little guy?" Both of them asked.

"Guys,meet Jackson. My new friend."

Sorry for taking too long! I know its a bit short but I tried. I'll try to update more,promise. Love you bunches fabflakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 31
When Dreamworks and Disney spy agencies combine, their two top teams, The Princes and The Princesses, must team up and face the challenges of being t...
54.1K 2K 61
I'm a twin, crazy I know. I have two sisters the eldest is Elizabeth but we call her Elsa for short *hint that's my twin* she's beautiful, more prett...
10.3K 290 26
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida work for the DSA (Disney Spy Agency). Their latest mission involves protecting the daughter of the president from th...
766K 17.7K 39
When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Jack Frost. But will...