Clintasha : a different love...

By thataddiction

[new chapter is out! updated : 10/1/18] Natasha Romanoff, S.H.I.E.L.D's top spy and assassin gets introduced... More

p r o l o g u e
1 // Agent Barton
2 // Trainings and fights
3 // "Love is for children"
4 // shawarma? shawarma.
5 // Waffles with blueberry jam
6 // Clint the Forgetful Birdboy
7 // The Mission in China
8 // Sorry
9 // She's back
10 // Shawarma night
11 // The Party
12 // Roma...nogers?
13 // A mission with the Avengers [part1]
14 // A mission with the Avengers [part2]
15 // A Mission with the Avengers [part3]
17 // "OUCH!!"
18 // The Truth
19 // Clint's Party [part 1]
20 // Clint's Party [part 2]
21 // The Nightmare.
22 // Coffee
23 // Ice Bucket Challenge
24 // Surprise
25 // WHAT THE F*CK CLINT
26 // Starbucks with Steve
27 // the last breath
THE END....?
28 // kisses, bird brains and a tickle war
29 // The Bird with a Plan
30 // "birthday s-"
important!!
31 // Mrs Barton

16 // What?

339 23 8
By thataddiction

I slowly opened my eyes, stretched and yawned. The smell of freshly cooked waffles and blueberry jam filled the room.

Wait. Waffles? Blueberry jam? What? Who's cooking? Wait what?
I was confused. Clint's not here, and I'm in bed, who on Earth was cooking? I panicked.

I grabbed one of my guns, reloaded it, held it close to me and cautiously and softly got out of my room, heading to the kitchen, where the smell was coming from.

I could feel my heart beating fast. Did I forget to lock the door? I gulped as I approached the kitchen. I inched closer as I could only see a small shadow.

I heard some clinging of the pots and pans. What the...?!

"Who...who ever's there, put down what you're holding and put your hands on your head and slowly turn around." I said, still holding the gun.

A shadow seemed to be moving.
I walked back a few steps. Come on Natasha, you're BlackWidow. You can do this. I gulped.

Then, a man, with blonde hair and a black shirt came out of the kitchen, with his hands on head. He was wearing a mask that was hiding only his face. One of his hand a bandage on it. "Who..who are you and what do you want?" I stuttered.

There was no reply. He still had his hands on his head.

My eyes fell on his shirt. He was wearing a grey shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. Wait, it looked similar to Clint's. Wait. It looked exactly like Clint's. It had a coffee stain on the top right side on the shirt. Clint had spilled coffee there once. What was going on? Why was he wearing Clint's shirt? Why was he making waffles in my house? What the?

"Who are you ?" I shouted this time.

There still was no reply.

Holding the gun on my right hand, I cautiously walked towards him. I slowly removed his mask.

I dropped my gun and his mask. I was too shocked for words and covered my mouth.

It was Clint.

I walked a few steps back.

"Cl..clint? Wh..what are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.

A smirk was plastered from his face.

"Shocked?" He chuckled as he walked towards me.

"Whaaat? Wait. How can I make sure its you?" I asked, suspicious.

"Well...." He said, as he started walking towards me. We were not very far apart. He leaned it and grabbed my neck with his right hand and started kissing me. My mouth made way for his.

Sparks ignited in our mouths. Fireworks sparked as usual and i missed it. Soon, we pulled back. I put both my hands on his shoulder.

I looked into his blue eyes. My BirdBoy was back. But would he recognize me? My heart felt heavy. Wait, what's with the bandage on his left hand?

"So..does that answer your question, Nat?" He said, smiling away, winking.

Wait. Did he just call me Nat?
He remembered me? What? Didn't Bruce say something about him losing his memory?

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"Why'd you ask? I called you Nat." He laughed, raising an eyebrow.

He remembered.
HE REMEMBERED.

"Didn't you loose your memory?" I questioned.

"What? Where did you hear that from?" He asked, looking confused. 

"Oh Clint. I've missed you more than words can describe." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"I missed you too, my dearest Nat." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Br..bruce said something about you not being able to do something. I thought he meant that you could not recognize me anymore." I said, pulling back as I felt a tear rolled down my eye as memories of the mission played in my head.

Clint wiped a tear from my face with his finger.

"Silly girl, what made you think so? I'm here now, you can stop crying." He comforted me as he hugged me.

I cried in his chest. I couldn't control my tears.

"I was so afraid of losing you so I..i started overthinking and i was kinda brainwashed... by myself." I said, hugging him tightly.

"Oh Natasha, don't worry, shh, BirdBoy's here, no need for crying." Clint said as he patted my back and laughed.

I pulled back.

"Thanks Clint." I smiled.

"But whats with the bandage?" I pointed out as my eyes widened when I saw his hand.

"Oh, pffft... its um..nothing." He said, hiding his hand away.

"Clint..." I said, giving a straight face and folded my arms.

He sighed.

"I..um i got shot during the mission and i..i cant use my left hand....for a while." He said.

"Wh..what? But you're HawkEye!! How are you gonna go for missions without using both your hands?" I asked, my heart racing.

"I think thats where the part where Bruce said something about me not able to do something comes in. Its okay Nat, i'll just be resting at home while you go get busy killing people." He laughed, putting both hands on my
shoulder.

I playfully hit his head.

"Bu..but I'll be doing missions alone.."
I said, feeling sad.

Clint Barton POV

Nat pouted as she would be doing missions alone.

"Silly girl, I'll still be here. And you can call me anytime." I smiled, taking her hand and kissed it.

"Okaaay then." She sighed.

"Thats my girl. Come on, wanna eat breakfeast?" I asked, holding her hand.

She nodded and we went back to the kitchen.

"Wait. How did you make this with one hand?" She questioned, looking at the waffles that were being served on a plate.

"I've my ways." I said, winking at her.

She rolled her eyes and started eating.

"Well how's it?" I scanned her face.

"Hmm...its passable." She said with a straight face.

"Hey!! Is it really that bad?" I said, taking a bite from her waffle.

I chewed it and after a few bites, I spit it out on the plate.

"Told'ya." Nat laughed at me.

"Okay, my bad. It really sucks. Wanna call MacDelivery instead?" I suggested.

She nodded in agreement.

-an hour later-

Clint Barton POV

We finished our breakfast and was full.
I didn't really expect my waffles to be that horrible, anyways, we were bored and there was nothing to do. 

"Hey Clint." Nat said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Wanna go do something?" She asked, twirling her hair around her fingers.

"Yeah sure. Like what?" I asked.

"Wanna catch a movie? I need to get new clothes too." She suggested.

"Don't you already have a huge pile of clothes in the cupboard?" I said.

"But its not enough!!" She whined.

"Fine. But I want ice cream." I cheekily pouted.

She laughed as soon as I did that face.

"Pretty please?" I said once more.

"Fine, birdboy." She rolled her eyes, laughed and tickled me and then she ran off to the room.

I laughed to myself. I was blessed with her. She's my everything. I'm grateful for every moment with her.

A/N: 👋 Hey lovelies!! Thanks for reading this chapter!! I'm truly sorry for the heart attacks I've caused 😂 Have a great day !! 🌸✨
side note: Do check out my new project i'm working on!!
Its "Another Avengers ChatRoom" Do read and leave a feedback 💓 thanks 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.8K 18
OLD WORK. "Agent Barton was sent to kill me. He made a different call." 2013 Watty Awards Winner: Best in Most Popular FanFic Comics, Cartoons, Manga...
73.8K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
600K 12.2K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
22.7K 418 23
This is a prequel to 'From Russia With Love' and all the books after that. This takes place directly after the Black Widow and Winter Soldier's...