hiccup ➳ lashton au ☑️

By sincerelylashton

complete ☑️ Ashton Irwin. Also known as the annoying shy boy with never ending hiccups. Most people dislike... More

Hiccup ➳ Lashton AU
Prologue *edited*
Chapter 1
Read
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ignore
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thanks for reading!
Sequel ?
SEQUEL POSTED.

Chapter 21

2.2K 81 96
By sincerelylashton

[their outfits for the concert is on the side/top]

"Luuuuke," Ashton grumbled, attempting to pull the bed sheets off of his body but Luke insisted on holding on to it so Ashton didn't stand a chance. His grip was simply to strong and the hazel-eyed boy couldn't be bothered. "We made a deal, c'mon!"

"Can't we go later? it's only early," Luke said groggily, shoving his face into his pillow just as Ashton sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's already 1 o'clock, get up!" Ashton shouted, grabbing Luke by his leg and pulling him off the bed, much to his dismay. Luke groaned, landing on the floor with a thud.

"Ow! okay, okay, okay! I'll get dressed!" Ashton smirked, letting go of his leg and watched Luke run over to his suitcase.

He quickly pulled on a clean pair of skinny jeans as well as an AC/DC tank top, considering it was hot in America. After doing his hair in his usual quiff, he put on his vans and put his phone on the charger, wanting it to be fully charged at the concert later on that night. Luke grabbed his small bag which held his money, passport and camera and placed it over his back before taking one last look in the mirror. Nodding in approval, he walked back into the bedroom, noticing Ashton was throwing his clothes everywhere.

"What are you looking for?" Luke asked.

"I have no idea where the hell my glasses are," Ashton sighed and let out a small hiccup, earning Luke to smile a little. Luke nodded, going over to his side of the bed and opened the small draw next to it. He grabbed out Ashton's glasses case and handed it to the relieved boy.

"You should've just left em' off, I like seeing your pretty eyes," Luke complimented, making Ashton smile so widely that his dimple appeared.

"I would, but I don't wanna mis judge where I'm walking and fall on my face." Ashton giggled slightly.

Luke thought he looked exceptionally gorgeous today. Well, it's Ashton. He can't not be gorgeous. But the blonde just really liked the outfit he was wearing, it was Ashton's style, it was him. It suited him and Luke didn't want him to be anything different. Not to mention how good he looked in skinny jeans. Luke eyed the boy, biting his lip and took a chance to admire his pretty thighs. They were beautiful, yet sexy and it was confusing how he could be pretty, cute, sexy and beautiful all at once.

"How is it that you can be beautiful, cute and sexy all at once?" Luke stammered, staring at Ashton with lust filled eyes.

"Speak for yourself," Ashton grinned, kissing Luke's lips and going back to his dorky self, pushed his glasses further up his nose. Luke kind of looked like a love sick fool, standing there with his mouth wide open and blinking rapidly.

Knocking Luke out of his thoughts, Ashton told the boy to hurry up. And thus, the two boyfriends made their way out of the hotel and roamed the streets, buying souvenirs for their families, (plus Calum and Michael) band merchandise and anything they liked really. Luke even bought a Polaroid camera and a scrapbook, so that when he got home he could put all of the photos they took in it and give it to Ashton for their anniversary. He honestly loved the idea and knew Ashton would too.

Ashton wasn't one for people buying him gifts, he loved the idea and has always dreamed of having a boyfriend maybe one day making him something special for their anniversary. In Ashton's opinion, making gifts just seemed more special. It can be hard buying the perfect gift for a loved one, that's why he adored the idea of making something special to cherish memories. Kind of like a scrapbook.

"Ash, we have to take a picture on this bridge!" Luke beamed, letting go of Ashton's hand and grabbed out his Polaroid camera. Ashton pursed his lips then let out a small chuckle. Luke looked up from his camera and gazed at Ashton in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing," Ashton smiled widely. "I just love that you're having a good time." Suddenly, Luke held up his camera and snapped a picture of the boy, surprising him.

"Luke! Rip that up!" Ashton groaned, trying to snatch the Polaroid picture from Luke but of course, Luke was way taller than him and so he pouted his bottom lip and crossed his arms. Luke laughed playfully and grabbed Ashton's arms, wrapping them around his neck and Luke wrapped his around Ashton's waist. Ashton still pouting, Luke leaned in and pressed his lips to Ashton's, making the glasses-wearing boy giggle and pull away.

"Please, get rid of it," Ashton pleaded. "I'll let you take another one."

"Hmmm.." Luke hummed, taking another look at the picture in his hands and gently running his fingers over it. "Not gonna happen! This is one of my favourite pictures of you," Luke handed the picture to Ashton, trusting that he wouldn't tear it up and luckily, he didn't. Ashton stared at the picture, thinking he looked completely ridiculous. He was in the middle of talking and it just wasn't a very nice photo at all in his opinion.

"Why do you like it so much?" Ashton asked curiously.

"Because it's natural." Luke stated. "You were in the middle of talking, but you were also smiling and it just looked.. I don't know.."

Ashton glanced at the picture again, sighing, "Fine. You can keep it." Luke smiled and took the picture from Ashton, grabbing his wallet out of his bag and placing the picture in it. For a little while longer, they took some more photos on the bridge. Luke mostly taking sneaky pictures of Ashton when he doesn't know just so Luke can have more pictures of his boyfriend.

Luke loved the pictures of Ashton when he didn't know they were getting taken. It meant that he didn't have to waste his time trying to look good when really, he already does and there was no need to try and look better. Because it was impossible. Ashton was beyond perfect in Luke's eyes, it drove him crazy.

Ashton was Luke's drug.

It was the same for Ashton, he thought Luke was perfect and although it sounded cliché, he didn't understand how someone could be that beautiful, inside and out. Ashton just loved him so much. He knew one day he'd eventually find someone, he just didn't expect to fall deeply in love with them the way he has with Luke.

-

When the boys got back to their hotel, things were absolutely perfect. As soon as Ashton shut the door, the time seemed right. And so, Luke pushed Ashton up against the door, gazing into the boys' beautiful hazel eyes before leaning in and kissing him deeply. The kiss was slow and intimate, Luke cupping Ashton's cheeks and Ashton wrapping his arms around Luke's torso.

The blonde suddenly picked Ashton up by his thighs, The curly-haired boy wrapping them around his waist and locking his ankles so he didn't slip. Luke walked them over to the bed, gently laying Ashton down and Luke crawled on top of him, straddling his hips and continued to kiss the boy, their legs twisted together lazily. Ashton leaned up, kissing down Luke's neck earning a quiet moan to escape his lips.

Ashton grabbed the end of Luke's shirt, tugging it up and Luke instantly lifted his arms and Ashton tossed it aside. Luke took off Ashton's shirt and did the same, them being left in their skinnies. Luke smirked a little, climbing off of Ashton and standing in front of the bed where the boy was watching fondly. Luke began to take off his skinny jeans, struggling a bit due to how tight they were. Ashton giggled, dimples exposing and the blonde finally got them off, throwing them aside.

As Luke took off his boxers, Ashton's eyes widened at his exposed body. Sure, he's seen Luke's junk before but he just felt a little intimidated if anything. Luke chuckled, walking over to the bed and grabbed Ashton's legs, moving him closer making the boy shriek. Luke stood in between Ashton legs, unbuttoning his skinnies and pulling them off his legs. Ashton took his boxers off himself, Luke nearly moaning at the sight of him. Ashton feeling a little awkward under Luke's gaze.

Luke noticing and grabbing his hands straight away. "Hey, what's wrong? We don't have to do this if you don't want-"

"No, I want to." Ashton cut him off. "I just - I don't know.. I'm nervous I guess.." Luke smiled a little, kissing Ashton's knuckles.

"I'm nervous too," The blonde stated. Ashton nodded, indicating he still wanted to do it.

"Wait, do you have..?" Luke nodded, laughing a little and Ashton covered his face in embarrassment. Luke, still laughing, grabbed the lube and condoms from his bag and went back over to the bed. Ashton moved back up against the head board and Luke climbed back on top of the boy, placing the lube and condoms on the side table and started kissing the boy, making sure he was ready.

As Luke started roaming his hands down Ashton's body, the boy began to whimper and he grabbed Luke's bum, pushing him down on himself and that's how Luke knew he was ready.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked and Ashton nodded eagerly, propping himself up on his elbows and while Luke was slicking up his fingers, Ashton spread his legs a little. It was all very nerve wracking. Luke moved further between the boy's legs and left a trail of kissed down Ashton's toned stomach, the boy tangling his hands in Luke's hair and letting out soft whimpers, as well as barely audible hiccups.

Luke leaned up, pecking Ashton's lips before pressing a finger in slowly. Ashton hissed, clenching his fists on the bed sheets and Luke frowned, rubbing his thighs gently. Luke just kept mumbling comforting words to him, waiting for him to be ready to add a second finger.

"You okay, baby?" Luke questioned quietly, Ashton only nodding and squeezing his eyes shut tighter. This was obviously Luke's first time so the boy had no idea how long to wait in between each finger.

"O-okay, move," Ashton told the boy.

"Are you sure..?" The curly-haired boy glared at Luke, nodding and so Luke moved his finger in and out, adding another finger, trying to stretch him a bit. After Ashton's consent, Luke adding another and he remembered reading online that he was supposed to curl them and find a certain spot. As Luke twisted his fingers around, trying to find that particular spot, Ashton gasped and Luke panicked, ripping out his fingers, earning Ashton to let out a pained sound and a loud hiccup.

"What the hell..? that felt good! Why'd you do that?"

Luke groaned. "Fuck, I thought I hurt you. I'm sorry,"

"S'fine," Ashton giggled. "Let's just.. do it now."

"Are you stretched enough?"

"Wow, you're really making this romantic." Ashton said, sarcasm clear in his tone. "But yeah, I guess so." And with that, Luke grabbed the condom and ripped open the foil, fumbling and trying to roll it on and Ashton was just sitting their impatiently.

"Luke, seriously, hurry up and fuck me!" The demanding tone had Luke furiously rolling on the condom properly and slicked himself up with lube, almost spilling half the bottle on the bed in the process. Luke spread Ashton's legs a bit more, the boy wrapping them around his waist and locking his ankles. Luke inched in slowly, stopping midway when Ashton let out a cry of pain. Luke placed his hand over the top of Ashton's and gently squeezed, moving closer and leaving small kisses on the boy's cheeks and nose.

Soon enough, Ashton nodded and smiled timidly, coaxing him to keep moving. Luke obliged, brushing a stray hair from Ashton's sweaty forehead. Ashton gripped Luke's back as the blonde pushed all the way in, giving Ashton a second to get used to. Ashton opened his eyes, looking fondly into Luke's blue ones and Luke smiled at his amazing boyfriend. Ashton's breathing became heavy, Luke beginning to move a little faster and Ashton's mouth parted at the pleasurable feeling.

Ashton clung to Luke tighter, Luke kissing down his neck but Ashton couldn't do anything but be still as Luke rocked his hips slowly. It just felt so intense and intimate, Ashton loved Luke so much and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. Luke was the first person to show Ashton that he was beautiful even with his hiccups, he truly loved him for that. Luke always made Ashton feel loved and the boy didn't even know how to express his feelings.

Words couldn't describe how much he loved Luke.

Luke heard Ashton say his name repeatedly, the blonde brushing their lips together, Ashton's eyes clenched shut and Luke just looked at him. How beautiful he looked like this. He looked beautiful all the time of course, but he just looked positively gorgeous right now. As Luke felt Ashton pulse around him, he had to will himself to not go any faster. He wanted it to be romantic, they weren't that kind of couple who went fast and rough.

Luke almost lost himself in the sensation he was feeling, it was overwhelming but amazing at the same time. Ashton lolled his head back, whimpering and clawing at Luke's back, feelings his stomach beginning to tighten.

"F-fuck, Luke- please," Ashton said, breathless. Luke changed his angle, determined to find that spot that will drive Ashton crazy. Luke liked the thought, so he thrusted deeper and each and every time. Ashton moaned a little louder and Luke guessed he was aiming in the right direction. Ashton dug his nails into Luke's back, dragging down and was sure to leave marks however, Luke didn't mind. Suddenly, Ashton cried out in pleasure and Luke smirked, hitting the same spot and had Ashton practically shaking from pleasure.

"I love you, so much," Luke whispered in Ashton's ear. With a few more thrusts, Ashton reached his high and let out a string of whines, a cry of Luke's name escaping his lips,. Hearing that had Luke's hips snap forward and a deep moan escaping him as he came, breath uneven and heart hammering in his chest. Luke pulled out of the boy, Ashton falling on the bed in exhaustion.

Luke tied up the condom and threw it in the trash, laying back down next to his boyfriend and Ashton snuggled closer to him, laying his head on Luke's chest. Luke smiled, looking down at Ashton and pecked his lips. Ashton felt like nothing could touch him, like there was absolutely nothing that could ruin his mood.

If only that was true.

-

That night, Luke couldn't sleep. He was too busy thinking about how amazing the concert was and how much fun Ashton had. It was actually quite funny, Ashton was trying to dance but the pain in his bum was preventing it. Luke felt smug about that. Not that he couldn't dance, because Luke would've loved to see Ashton dance. If he was being honest, he recorded his boyfriend having fun rather than the actual band.

Don't get him wrong, he loved Sleeping With Sirens. Except he loved Ashton more. Luke laughed quietly whilst watching the videos he took of Ashton at the concert then looked at his sleeping boyfriend beside him. He was cut out of his thoughts when his phone started vibrating. Luke furrowed his eyebrows, seeing Calum was requesting to FaceTime call him. Luke answered, getting out of bed and making his way into the ensuite, closing the door behind him.

"Calum? Do you know what time it is here? It's like.. stupid o'clock," Luke blinked, hearing loud sobs coming through the receiver.

"Luke.." Calum suddenly said, sadness clear in his tone.

And that was when Luke knew.

Luke's lip trembled and hand shook, dropping his phone on the tiles not caring that Calum was still on the phone. Luke brought his knees to his chest, quiet sobs escaping his lips.

"No.. no, no, no..." Luke whispered, gripping his hair and pulling it. Not caring about the pain. The pain he felt right now was beginning to feel unbearable. He didn't know how he was supposed to deal with another loss. He already lost his brother.

Now he had to deal with Michael's loss too. They all did.

[a/n so how was the smut? (acts as if I didn't just kill Michael off) don't be to mad at me, it was planned i swear]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
352K 13.5K 29
*Triggering* Ashton Irwin. The drummer for the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He is a closeted gay and plans to keep it that way. He has a crush on his be...
49.4K 1.6K 25
Ashton Irwin, son of the richest family of the town. Luke Hemmings, the son of Ashton's personal cleaner. Ashton is an asshole to everyone except hi...
55.3K 1.7K 25
Ashton Irwin tries to be like all other 17 year olds, but fails because people bully and judge him after coming out last year. He's suicidal and depr...