Trixian 2048 BWWM

By LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... More

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 18

525 46 6
By LBKeen

Author: An early update so I can focus on school a little more lol, don't hate me but love my characters and don't forget to tell me what you think.

Sitting in her chair, Urianna stared silently at herself. Cher had left to the lower chambers, where most of the servants resided. She smiled, but it appeared sickly, smoothing a hand over her legs she dropped it. When had the spark in her eyes died, standing she walked around the large room.

Despite the elegant decorations it still felt cold, and like a prison. Her eyes went to the large sigil, of a raven with a crow who held a wolf clasped in its claws. Her eyes narrowing, she swiftly walked over to it. Observing the sigil, she realized that it was carved glass, attached to a green marble frame.

Grabbing it, she slowly started to pull it, her solaria flared. Almost eager to assist in the removal of the ugly thing. Gritting her teeth, she pulled harder. The sound cracking echoed in the chamber, she was so intent on tearing the stupid thing off the wall. That didn't hear the doors open to the bedroom.

"What are you doing?!" Ivan demanded, his voice hard.

Not bothering to stop in her task, Urianna tightened her hold, and jerked hard. With a loud crashing sound, she ripped the sigil off, and lifting it, she smoothly turned and tossed it at him.

Ivan's eyes widened watching as the large sigil came flying at him, quickly maneuvering he rolled out of the way. His nostrils flared as he stared at her, "Shelby?!"

Still not saying anything, Urianna walked over to the table with knick-knacks grabbing the globe she threw that at him.

Seeing it coming at him, Ivan stood and knocked away so that it lodged in the wall. Slowly he faced her his eyes narrowed, as he saw her grab the ornate knife off his writing desk. "Don't you dare...?"

Before he could finish his warning, she'd picked it up. Rushing forward he grabbed her hand, tightening his hold on her wrist. "ENOUGH!"

"WHY?!" Urianna screamed, her eyes spitting fire. "WHY ME?!"

She struggled against him jerking her hands out of his hold. Ivan let go, she stumbled back. Catching herself she glared at him. Gathering her composure, she growled, "You fucking jack-ass!" Walking towards him, she boldly faced him. "You've been sleeping with a bunch of red heads, huh?" She laughed, "Ha-ha, Here I am kidnapped, and abandoned to be trained like dog for her master. And you're fucking not one, but any girl with red-hair." Her amusement fell leaving her eyes cold. "You disgust me." She spat.

Smack.

Urianna head snapped to the side, she slowly turned her head to face Ivan. His eyes were empty of emotion. "Never. Never speak to me again like this." He slowly enclosed the space between them. "I do not need to explain myself to mere galx from some forgotten planet. I am your owner, you're existence is to please me."

He grabbed the ends of her hair and slowly wrapped it around his fist, "Everything you are, and will be. Your very destiny is owned by me." Leaning forward, he placed his other hand at the base of her throat. Urianna eyes remained dark. "When I tire of you, and not before, will I let you go."

Urianna raised her hand, and placed it over his in her hair. "You may own my body, and for now that is absolutely true. Yet, when it comes to my heart, you will never have a place there."

He smirked, his red-eyes flaring, "Whether your heart is mine or not, doesn't concern me. As long as I own you, no one else can have you."

Leaning forward, he placed his lips against hers. For some reason, the usual accompanying desire, felt almost painful. His loosed her hair, and placed a hand on her hips pulling her closer to his frame. Her tears, he tasted and something inside went wild at the idea that her tears were because of him.

Hate. Love.

He didn't care as long as every emotion she currently had was focused on him, and him alone.

His hands moved inside her robe, parting it he revealed her naked skin. And let his hands roam her body. The pressure of his hands, caused her skin to turn red. He loved it. The idea that he was marking her all over, he moved his lips from hers. Picking her up, he loved that she melted toward him wrapping her arm around his shoulders.

Walking forward he sat her on his desk, knocking items off the desk. He met her lust fogged eyes, and he placed his lips at her pulse. Licking her neck, he felt the beat of her heart. She moaned her hands roaming his back, she flinched when his right hand lowered to her center.

He groaned when he found her to be already wet, pushing a finger inside, he delved into her. She pushed herself against his hand. Her pants of pleasure, were like music in his ears. She moved forward, and forced his head up. Her lips crashing into his, she invaded his mouth with her tongue.

Tasting him, she drew back biting his lower lip gently. Ivan felt her hands move to his pants, and she swiftly unbuckled them. "Hah! Hurry..i-inside me...please."

Eager to answer her breathless request, he lifted her, and once his member was free he slowly lowered her onto him. Both of them seeming to hold their breath until they were combined. Squeezing his eyes shut, Ivan would have confessed to his Shelby. That there wasn't any woman other then she, who could please him.

Her heat, her smell, and every sound she made he was slowly growing in constant need of. She was the only one, who could satisfy him, then again he also found himself never getting enough of her.

She tossed her head back, her red hair flying back like a halo of blood. Her blue eyes had darkened from the pleasure she was getting. Her nails dug into his back, the light from the slowly lowering sun gave her skin a golden hue.

Ivan's heart thudded hard in his chest. She was beautiful, in her passion she was wild. Ivan leaned forward, and lifting one hand he grabbed her hair and forced her head to the side to reveal her neck. Moving forward, he latch his teeth on her neck.

She cried out, but didn't pull from him. Even when he felt his teeth pierce her skin, he didn't care. Anything that would bind them he would do, though biting would merely mark her. Her body trembled as they drew closer, and with a sudden shout he let himself go inside of her.

Her body shuddered before, she fell forward spent in his arms. He let her rest her head against his shoulder, his eyes meet their image in the mirror behind the desk.

He narrowed his eyes, when he realized he'd been looking down at her with tenderness. Tuning his eyes away from the mirror, he moved back and picked her up. Nude he walked them to the bathroom, he wouldn't admit it, but if she believed that any red-head would do, she was deathly wrong.

**

"So...you seem tired." Patricia slowly said, as she watched Urianna angrily peel another orange. She sent a worried look, to the torn shells that had already been eaten.

"Do I?" Popping in another orange, Uri sent an annoyed look over the door. Ivan had made himself scarce since last night. If she didn't know any better, she would swear he was avoiding her. She scoffed at her own thoughts, not that she care if he did.

Turning her attention back to Patricia, she shrugged, "I guess I did have a late night going over our studies." She attempted to change the subject, motioning towards Patricia's badge. "Did you're father send you the papers stating your lucky grooms name yet?"

Patricia's face darkened, as she started to stab at her sausage. "No. He's isn't being exactly open with the name of my soon-to-be husband." She leaned back, giving up eating she placed her fork down. "I don't understand him." She sighed, her eyes flicking to the window. "He's been pushing me all this time to lay with a Keehan male. Now...he changes his tone and says I'm to be sold formally."

"Sold?" Urianna spoke up, after putting aside her finished orange. "I thought you got to pick the guy?"

Patricia rolled her eyes, "Yes. The system put in place by the Dera Alliance insures we can choose who we sleep with. But it's different with marriage, and it's different on Daymar." She laughed helplessly, "Hopefully, the man isn't someone violent." She paused, and chewed her lip.

Seeing this Uri stood and grabbed he hand, "How about we go somewhere else?"o

"huh?" Patricia said confused, as Uri pulled her up and dragged her towards the door. "Go where?"

Uri shrugged, "Anywhere but here." She muttered.

The made it to door, but were stopped by Dhea, her smile as usual was pleasantly empty. "Ah, Shelby, I'm glad I've caught you before you went to class. The New ambassador from earth, would like to meet you. Ivan is already on his way."

Nodding, Uri let go of Pactricia's hand, the disappointment clear on her face. "I guess we'll try running away next time."

Patricia nodded, before she waved bye as she watched Uri leave the room following Dhea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 18 4
A Sarcastic Criminal... Locked away in a maximum security prison on an artificial planet, the last thing Faelan expected was a prince to come begging...
32.4K 1K 11
Serena is between a rock and a hard place. A military experiment gone wrong has sent her world crashing down--along with everybody else's--as a myst...
4K 224 19
(Epic Fantasy/LGBT Romance) COMPLETED & PUBLISHING A Guard's Request will be published with Fantastic Books Publishing in October of 2023, but I have...
4.1M 89.3K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...