Best Friends with Benefits

Galing kay MinionLove22

Lacey Brown and Tyler Robinson have been best friends since second grade. After Lacey goes through heartbreak... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nothing
Chapter 28

Prologue

36.7K 358 115
Galing kay MinionLove22

Lacey's POV*

Hi. My name is Lacey Brown. I'm 8 years old and me and my family are moving to L.A. from our home in Atlanta. My father just got a new job as a doctor here. We're middle class and decided to buy an apartment instead of a house to save money. It's the best decision we've ever made.

"Lacey. Wake up honey were here," said my mother slowly shaking my shoulder.

I sat up in the backseat of our car beside my younger brother, Jake, who was 6 and looked outside. We were at a tall building. This must be the apartment we were moving into. I opened the door and stepped outside. I turned and helped my parents unpack with whatever my small, eight year old hands could carry.

We went straight to the fourth floor and walked towards the apartment number 431.

"Well. Welcome home, I guess," my father told us.

"Don't be silly, John. The 'I guess' was not necessary," my mother laughed while carrying Jake's sleeping figure.

They chuckled while I stood there not understanding what they were talking about when the door to number 432 opened and out came a handsome man and a beautiful lady.

"Hello. My name is Carter Robinson and this is my wife Lucy. You must me new here. Welcome," the man whose name was apparently Carter said. He shook hands with my father.

"Hi there. I'm John Brown and this is Miranda. This is my daughter Lacey, and my son Jake," my father said.

Carter shook hands with my mon while dad shook Lucy's. Afterwards, my mom hugged Lucy. The couple both smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Would you like to have dinner with us tonight? We would like the company," Lucy said with a smile.

"That would be nice," my mom said.

"Great! Say around 7 pm?"

"Sure. Well we'll start unpacking now. We'll see you tonight. And thank you for being nice. We thought L.A. was full of snobs to be honest," said my dad with an embarrassed smile.

"Actually, L.A. IS full of snobs. But we're not one of them," Carter said with a smile. The adults laughed while I still stood there. We waved goodbye at them and started unpacking.

By 6 o'clock, we were finished and we started to get ready for dinner. I wore a light blue dress that fell to my knees and a matching headband while my long blonde hair fell at my waist.

By 7 we walked next door and was greeted by the nice couple again. We walked to the living room and the adults talked. I wasn't listening because everything was boring.

"Mom. Tie this for me please,"

"Sure, sweetie," Lucy said and stood up and walked to the door of one of the rooms in here.

I turned to who the unfamiliar voice came from and saw a boy about my age wearing a coat and an untied tie. He had brown hair and green eyes. Once Lucy finished tying his tie, she walked back to us with the boy following close behind.

"John, Miranda, Lacey, this is my son Tyler."

7 years later

My door opened and closed, instantly waking me up and I saw Tyler in my room kneeling in front of my face. I groaned and turned around.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Lacey. Lacey. Lacey," he continued to chant as he poked my back with every word. Before I knew it, he was jumping on my bed and shouting. "Don't ignore me! Wake up, lazy head! We have schooooool!"

I had it. While he was jumping on my bed, I lay flat on my back and kicked his "jewels."

"Umph!!!" Tyler fell off the bed clutching it, gasping for air.

"Morning," I said innocently and sweetly as I pulled the sheets off of me.

I looked at my iPhone to check the time and it was 5 o'clock. 5 o'clock for the love of God! What the hell?! I turned around and saw that Tyler was still on the floor groaning.

"Tyler Jonas Robinson! Do you know what time it is?! It's FIVE FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAMN FREAKING MORNING!!!" I scolded.

"Can't-- breathe-- need-- air--" he gasped.

I had no pity for him.

"Oh, man up!" I shouted as I started to collect my clothes for the shower.

"What happ-- oh, goodness, Tyler! What's wrong, honey?" my mother burst in the room and saw Tyler, STILL on the floor. That drama queen. She hovered over him and asked what happened.

Tyler pointed to himself, then to the bed, then to my foot, then to his crotch.

My mother understood immediately and looked at my angrily.

"Seriously, mom? Don't look at me like that! It's FIVE FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAMN FREAKING MORNING!!!" I repeated.

She sighed and helped Tyler get up and started walking out the door cooing, "it's alright, honey. Lets get some ice on that. Shh now, breathe. In. Out. In. Out. There you go," I laughed because it sounded like childbirth.

I quickly took a shower and walked to the dining room/kitchen to see Tyler eating cereals while still holding an ice pack to his you-know-what. He glared at me when he saw me and I smiled at him innocently.

"Morning, babe!" I said then kissed his cheek. "Goodness me! What happened there?" I fake gasped pointing to the ice pack.

"A certain someone kicked me while I, being a nice friend, tried to wake her up and not get us late for school. Again," he said angrily.

"Well it looks to me like you shouldn't have woken that certain someone up at FIVE FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAMN FREAKING MORNING!!!" I yelled the last part for the third time this morning.

He rolled his eyes but still laughed as he continued to eat his cereal. I sat beside him on the stool and said, "Ahh."

He laughed and put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. His eyes widened when he looked at my clothes. I was immediately conscious.

"What? Is it not nice?" I asked after I swallowed the cereal.

"No. It's just. You look nice today," he said with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. You're obviously used to seeing me look ugly," I accused.

"What?! No--I--uh--that's not what I-- ugh!" He stuttered while I still glared at him.

"Don't give in to them, son. Girls like to twist our words and turn US into the bad guys. Some words of wisdom," said my dad when he walked in the room and took out the Cheerios from the cupboard and the milk from the fridge.

"Oh please. Like you ever complained," my mom said following after him.

"To you," he whispered but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Excuse me?" My mother shouted.

"What? Nothing! I didn't say anything! I just-- I was-- ugh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! You're beautiful and I love you!" He said quickly hugging my mother from behind.

"Don't give in to them my ass," Tyler said from beside me.

I laughed which caused the cereals which I just ate to come out a little.

Everyone burst out laughing at me and eventually I did too. I was never one to get embarrassed easily.

"So, why ARE you all dolled up today?" My father asked.

"Well, my dear family. I am pretty today because I have a date with my wonderful boyfriend because today is our 2 month anniversary," I said with a fake British accent as I twirled around in the room. I stopped and looked at the mirror just beside the door to the kitchen. I did look nice. I was wearing a yellow tank top and short denim shorts, a belt around my waist, a big scarf around my neck, and a fedora hat with my bangs hanging out. I also wore my black sandals which goes with everything.

"Woah,"

I turned to the side and saw my 13 year old brother looking at me with wide eyes. I took that as a compliment.

"Thanks, lil brother!" I said then ruffled his hair.

"Lacey! Ass! Yours! Here! Now!" Tyler yelled from the front door.

"Yes, dad!" Note the sarcasm. "Bye, parents! Bye little brother!" I yelled and closed the door behind me as I walk out the door with my neon pink backpack.

We walked to school because it was just 15 minutes away, and as usual, we went to my locker first.

"Hi, Tyler," said a couple of girls with a flirty tone in their voice.

"Hi there," he told them with a wink.

They giggled and walked away.

"Hi there," I mimicked his deep voice and winked at him mockingly.

"Don't tease!" He said as we reached my locker.

"Don't tease!" I mocked again but with a high voice.

"Really, Lacey, so mature," he scolded as I pulled books in and out of my locker.

I mimicked him again.

"Stop that!"

"Stop that!"

"Seriously, Lacey?"

"Seriously, Lacey?"

"You better stop now"

"I'm not talking anymore" he said and started to walk away.

I laughed and followed him to his locker and said, "I'm not talking anymore."

"Good,"

"Good,"

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

We reached his locker and he turned to look at me with a smirk on his face. I know that look. My smile faded and I started to run away but he quickly grabbed both my wrists with one hand and tickled me with the other. I squealed and shouted and squealed and shouted and eventually I was on the floor.

"Stop! Now! I ca-can't bre-breathe!" I shouted between laughter.

Finally he stopped and stood up to continue getting things from his locker but I stayed laying on the floor, clutching my stomach and breathed heavily. A lot of people were staring at me and like I said, I don't get embarrassed easily. I took one last sigh and noticed that Tyler was now laying down next to me. On the floor. In a school hallway.

Suddenly we burst out laughing because of absolutely no reason. That's just who we are. And I loved it like that. Our laughter spread and eventually, the people looking at us laughed, then the people next to them, then the people next to them, and so on and so on. It was a laughter epidemic.

Our laughter only died when we heard the bell. People started to run and rush but me and Tyler stayed in place. When the hallways were nearly empty, Tyler stood up. I raised my hands and he pulled me up as well. On instinct, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he gave me a piggyback ride to our first class, English.

No one stared at us when we walked in the room. Hell, they were used to us. Tyler put me down on my seat and sat down next to me.

The day droned on and finally, it was the last period. I couldn't wait to go on my date with James. The clock seemed to stop moving but I knew this was just my imagination. But that didn't stop me from continuously drumming my fingernails on the desk.

"Stop it," Tyler hissed under his breathe.

"I'm sorry. I just can't wait anymore," I said and stood up, causing the whole class to look at me.

"I have to pee," I announced. Some people still snickered even though I've been using that line for like my whole life.

The teacher allowed me to go and I brisk walked to the girls bathroom to wash my face. I was so nervous. I was about to open the door when I heard noises coming from inside. I doesn't take a genius to know what those sounds were. Two people were obviously doing it in there I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when a girls voice said, "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Ye-uh, no. We broke up," said a male voice. Not just any male voice, but James's voice.

I skipped the rest of the few minutes and ran home to my bedroom, locked the door, and cried my eyes out. I ran fast so I knew that Tyler was still in class. Luckily, my parents were at work and Jake was still at school. I just stayed there and cried and cried and cried. The only thing I did besides cry was text Tyler.

"Go the girls bathroom. Right. Now!" I texted.

I want Tyler to see them. I want James to suffer. I want Tyler to beat the crap out of him until he can't SEE a goddamn thing because of his swollen eyes. To not SMELL a goddamn thing because of his broken nose. To not be able to DO another goddamn girl because of the in effectiveness of his dick.

I started to feel better hoping that Tyler would do all the things I had just imagined. Thinking of Tyler made me sad so I decided to go to his apartment. I had a spare key. I locked my apartment and went in his, straight to the bedroom, and laid down on his bed. Inhaling my best friend's scent made me feel like he was right there and I smile a little.

"Lacey! Hey there!" I smiled when Tyler walked in his room and I quickly jumped off the bed in his arms as I cried.

He carried me to the bed while I cried in his chest. He didn't say the useless lines of "it's okay", or "everything alright", or even "it's fine." He just let me cry.

"If it makes you feel any better, his eyes are swollen, I broke his knows, and I kicked his dick a few times," he said with his mouth pressed at the top of my head.

I laughed because that was EXACTLY what I wanted him to do.

"Knew it would," I felt him smile.

"I love you so so much, Ty. Thank you," I said against his chest as my tears started to dry up. I looked up at his face and he was smiling.

"Love you too, Lace. You don't need that cheating bastard's love because you've got mine," he reassured.

"Don't worry about that. I am never ever getting in another relationship again," I said with all seriousness.

He raise his eyebrow at me as a response.

"I'm gonna enjoy life. Flirt. Have fun. Party. Maybe even a one night stand once in a while, I don't know, anything!"

Tyler was just staring at me and his arms around my waist tightened while his eyes darkened. Tyler is really handsome. Seeing him like this, he looked extremely hot. No kidding.

Have you ever heard of "Friends with Benefits"? That's exactly what I was thinking. Right now.

I took a chance and I started to use my pointer finger to make circles on Tyler's chest and asked, "Have you ever heard of, now don't think of me as crazy or anything, friends with benefits?"

His expression didn't change at all and I was actually surprised on the inside but I didn't show it.

He cleared his throat and said with a smirk, "Yeah, I've heard of it,"

"Well..." I started to lean into him. He looked startled for a second but eventually he was leaning in as well.

When our lips touched, at first it was soft and gentle but after a while it was rough and passionate. He arms around me were EXTREMELY tight now. I stopped the kiss for a moment to sit on his stomach then we kissed again. I pulled the back of his head towards mine and played with his hair. His arms moved down to the edge of my shirt and slowly pulled them up as if second guessing. I let him take it off and he laughed when he saw my Mickey Mouse bra.

"Seriously? We're making out and you laugh? It's not like you haven't seen it before." I said then I kissed him again.

He rolled us over and this time, he was on top. He kissed my shoulder, the crook of my neck, my ear, my jaw, the the corner of my lips.

I started to unbutton his polo shirt as he continued to move his hands all over my body.

He kissed my chest when I finally finished unbuttoning his shirt. I gasped when I saw abs.

I felt him smile against my chest.

"Yeah, I know. Nice, huh?" He said then flexed his biceps.

"Shut up and kiss me," I said and pulled his neck with my hands and wrapped my legs around his waist.

AFTER

"Oh," I started.

"My," said Tyler.

"God!" We said at the same time.

I, Lacey Maria Brown, has just had sex with my best friend in the whole world, Tyler Jonas Robinson. I, Lacey Maria Brown, am no longer a virgin. I lost it to my best friend, Tyler Jonas Robinson. My life is now fucked up.

"I cannot believe we just did that," I sighed as I covered my chest with the blanket.

"Hey, you initiated it," Tyler accused.

"Excuse me, but are you regretting it?" I asked, offended.

"No, no, no, no, no. Don't try to twist my words like you did this morning. You know damn well what I mean," he said.

We just stayed there for a few minutes until I pulled the sheets off of me and started pacing the room.

"Have you no shame?" Tyler shouted, covering his face with the blanket.

"No, not really. Besides, you just saw me naked a few minutes ago," I said now starting to look through his drawers.

"Touché. What are you looking for?" He asked, head no longer hidden under the sheets.

I took a deep breathe and turned to him as I answered, "A bible."

He stared at me in case I was serious. I totally was.

He stood up and put his boxers on and walked out the room. I took this opportunity to put my clothes back on as well.

Tyler walked in as I was placing one of his maroon shirts over my head. He brought the bible.

He whistled and looked at me up and down.

"You look hot in my shirt,"

"Thanks," I simply said as I took the bible from.

He chuckled and asked, "What do you want with the Holy Book?"

I placed it on his bed and kneeled beside it, waiting for him. Finally, he sighed and kneeled down beside me.

"Are we gonna pray or something?" He asked uneasily.

"No. Put your left hand on top of the bible," I ordered and he listened. I placed my left hand on the bible as well, "Now raise your right hand," he did it and as did I, "Now we say, 'what we just did will not at all affect our friendship. We will speak to no one about the events that just occurred, and we will be doing it more often, because c'mon, that was crazy good sex.' Got that?" I said with all seriousness.

He took a deep breathe trying to remember what I just said. He nodded and we said it together:

"What we just did will not at all affect our friendship. We will speak to no one about the events that occurred, and we will be doing it more often because c'mon, that was crazy good sex."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.2K 146 22
"What is she doing here?" "Oh Jaden, the way you talk, someone would think you own this entire neighborhood. " She's quiet,not very social and very ...
203K 4.7K 41
What happens when you put two senior students of the opposite sex alone together in a house? Nothing. Especially when Kristel Merrick and Tyler Kins...
107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
1.1K 25 23
Blonde haired, brown eyed, artsy, sporty, most popular girl in school Mia Moore is living the High School dream. While involved in every aspect of he...