From being arranged to love...

Par caffecorretto

"Please.. you have to go... we can't do this.." she tried. "No... you are mine, only mine." He said once more... Plus

1.Thé Prèdiçtion!!
Author's Note.
2.Marriage???
3.The Groom Húnt.
4.The @ccident!!
5.Heavens!!
6.The guèsts!!
8.It is a YÈS...
9. First phone call..!!
10. CCD!!!
11. Part a.
11. Part b
12. My wife!!!
13. A talk over the Coffee!!
14.The drive!
15. Why did you steal my keys?
16. Thinking of you!!
17. I wish I could always make you happy!!
18. With love, your Pathiji....
19. Rightfully his!!
20. Your lips are mine to bite!!
21. I had warned you..
Yaaaay
22. All answers lie above you!!
23. That is my favourite pillow!!
24. Sister ya Husband???
25. The Kiss!!!
.26. The Trip!!
27. 7 hours with her!!!!!
28. Fighting over the clothes!!!
29. I just can't wait to marry you!!
30. The Surprise!!
31. Unexpected!
32. Dealing another unexpected!!!
Way to go boys!!!!
33. Waking up to you!!
34. Twists and Turns!!
35. Hallucinations!!!
36. I missed you!!
37.Unfolding the past!!
38. Not just good, the Best morning!!
39. Upside Down!
Oops..
40. A Murder Case??
41. Discussions!!!
42. The Hunt!!
Happy New Year!!!
43.Why!!???
44. The pain!!!
45. Getting Answers!!
46. You never asked me to wait!!
47. Miles away...
48. Moving on??
49. Dr.Kapoor..
50. A crush come true!!
51. A drunken dream!!
52. Only Mine!!
53. She won't live long..
54. Mission Kill Gunaa!!
55. Cherry or Naveen?
56. The Kidnap!!
57. Nightmares!!
58. Confessions and Answers!!
59. Her friend!
Just Me, @maira
I need your Help!!
Success!!
60. A mistake, always a mistake!
61.Stuck in the woods!
62. One Hell of a Night!!
63. She is pregnant!!
64. Somethimg is definitely Up!!
65. Realisation!!
66. She knows!!
67. Back to reality!!
68. Optimism
69. HER
70. Visitors can enter now!
71. Puppy eyes
72. You were always meant to be mine
73. Rendezvous

7.Fiancè!!

64.8K 1.8K 55
Par caffecorretto

Too perplexed to move, I stared into his eyes. He too seemed to be hooked onto my eyes.

Time stopped, people vanished and I felt like a hypnotising power urging me to talk, but I couldn't. I was too muted.

"Ahem, ahem" the cough resonated through the air. Soon I realized it was my baby sister who coughed and that too was to distract us.

More embarrased and more red in the cheeks, I moved back fixing the strand of hair that escaped from my hairdo back into the curve of my ears. I felt concious in his presence.

Soon the cough changed to laughter and everyone in the house except me and him laughed along. I stole a glance at his face.

His cheeks weren't red but I could sense that he was embarrassed by the way he ruffled his hair. Making it more messier than it really was.

Everything clicked on my mind. The accident, him also being a police officer, papa telling they had an accident, everything was coming in place.

Suddenly his words rang through my head...' Mom, please don't be ridiculous, you know that even if we go meet them, my answer would be a no. I told you, I don't believe in all this. It is not going to happen anytime soon'.... His own words. I felt a tight pain in my chest as I digested the fact that he wasn't ready for the marriage.

It was unusual for me to feel like this over a boy, but what is happening today was unusual. I felt disappointed.

I risked another glance at his direction Suddenly he looked in my direction, right into my eyes, fixing it there.

My cheeks grew more hot and my breath ragged in me. To escape from the situation, I went and stood beside Rithu and pulled her hair.

Sensing my uncomfortability, she stopped the prank and turned towards me, raising both her eyebrows as if asking what the matter was. I motioned towards him with my eyes, still facing her, making sure that he couldn't see my face.

She now furrowed her eyebrows indicating that she didn't get my point. I rolled my eyes at her and mouthed the word "accident" at her. Now understanding she made an O with her mouth, raising her eyebrows again.

I heaved a sigh of tiredness and nodded my head at her. She had a playful smile on her lips and narrowed her eyes at me. God, she was misunderstanding the whole thing. Rithu, don't make this difficult for me, I prayed under my breath.

She rolled her eyes to my expression and shot a dramatic look at him. I followed her eyes and saw that he was looking at both of us in amusement, one eyebrow raised. Till now, all others seemed to be quiet, reading our actions.

"So... Anyone care to explain??" Papa said atlast. Looking at the three of us questioningly.

"I'll tell you Sanjayji, this is not the first time we are meeting." He said as he motioned at himself and me.

"The thing is that your daughter had a small accident today, right in front of us. So we had to take her to the hospital. He was the one who took care of her at the hospital." Uncle explained the scenario.

"Haan papa, this is the family I told you about and he... He is the one that dropped me back." I joined in to make things more clear.

"Haha acha, so your car number DL - 04 - CD 5849** ??" Papa asked, shocking me. I had sent his car number to papa when I was going alone with him, just for precaution. But now that was about to backfire.

I shut my eyes close. "Haa but uncle how do you know my car number??" He asked equally shocked as me. Papa gave me a Quizzy look tapping his phone. My cheeks grew more red and hot.

Suddenly he raised both his arms and then kept it on either side of his eyes. "Don't tell me you messaged him my car number." He said turning towards me.

But I guess it was obvious from my reaction that the same was the case since everyone was laughing.

He too laughed and pinched his nose bridge. "Nice impression." He said nodding his head. I gave him a sheepish smile and glared at papa, earning more laughs.

But his mom came to my rescue. "What is the mistake in that. I think she did a good thing. Koi bhi ho, she had her precaution with her. What if something bad happened??" She asked and my mom too agreed to that. Rithu was still stiffling her laughter.

"Mom.. You seriously think I would do something bad??" He asked and Rithu again started laughing.

"Aisa nahin hain beta, this is today's world. Its good to be precaucious." My mom joined in. Now both the ladies were on my both sides and he was alone, while the men still sat on the couch.

"Achaa, achaa. Stop the precautionary classes. Let's have dinner." Papa entered the scene and ushered us to the dining hall. I gave a grateful look at papa and he gave me a small wink. He also had the best timing.

All the three men took their seats at the table. Both the elder men at either ends and HIM on the centre.

"Karthikaji, aap bhi betiye, and Rithu you top have a seat. And Ruvee serve them the food." She said and aunty and Rithu also took seats, aunty between uncle and him and Rithu opposite aunty.

"Dhruvika beta, we have enough place to sit. We all can serve for ourselves, aur Meeraji, aap bhi betiye, we all can eat together." Hari uncle said. I looked at mom and she nodded her head. She went first and sat near papa.

Great, now there was only one seat left, and that was opposite him. I lagged for a second deciding what to do.

I could feel his gaze at me, I shot a glance at him and confirmed it. He was indeed looking at me, probably wondering why I took so long.

Rithu pulled my arm and I deliberately took the seat. I still could feel his gaze on me. The moment was getting more awkward and papa came for my rescue again.

"So Hariji, any idea about the car that hit her today?" He started and soon the room was filled with talks about accidents and rashdrivings and roads and whatnot.

I would shoot glances at him at times. Sometimes he would be talking, sometimes listening, and sometimes he would look back at me.

There was also a moment when I caught him looking at me. But he never took off his eyes first, it was always me.

At last the dinner was done and everyone was back to the mainhall, talking about random things. I still continued to be quiet, only talking whenever I was asked to.

But then something happened that I dreaded the most. It was started by my own Amma.

"Come on, till now it was only us who did all the talking, the kids must want to say something too. Rithu take them both to the garden and come back to help me with the tea."

I shot a doubtful look at mom. She closed her eyes at me. Soon Rithu stood up. Much to my dismay he too got up.

Now it was my chance to go but my body refused to obey my order and I sat there fixed, not able to move.

Rithu laughed and reached out her hand towards me. I slowly gave her my hand and she gave a small squeeze. Slowly I got up and we strolled towards the garden, with him on our heels.

"Kya hua di, its alright, I'm sure he will agree with you about the boutique." She said in stiffled voice. I looked back at him to make sure that he was at a comfortable distance to be listening what we spoke.

Sensing my look, he came faster and asked Rithu about the way to the garden. She showed him the path and he left, but not before pausing to look at me.

Rithu pulled me towards the other end. "Kya hua di, what is wrong?" She asked shaking my shoulders.

"Rithu, this marriage, this is not gonna happen." I said, with a weird pain in my chest.

"But why, I thought you liked him. I mean you both were having those eye contact thing right. And you even said about that incident at the hospital" She asked again getting inpatient.

"Rithu, this is not about me. He doesn't want marriage. Infact he agreed to see me only to say that he is not interested in this marriage and you people are making it difficult. I don't know what I will say to mama papa." I said each word with pain. My eyes stinking with tears.

Slowly I turned and went to where he stood, preparing my mind to digest those words and to make it more easier for him. Not to get startled and not to cry.

I don't know why, but for one moment I wished that this marriage would happen. But I am hopeless, there is no way you can change your destiny.

**********

Hey friends, so the marriage is not going to be successful, or will it be,?? Wait and watch
Love
Amaira.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6M 202K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
311K 19.7K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
900K 57.1K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...