My True Love( A Jasper and Be...

Bởi Immortal_Forever31

This is a story about Jasper and Bella falling in love with each other. Tell me what you think and thanks for... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2: Moving
Chapter 3: Bella's New Life
Chapter 4: WOW
Chapter 5: Jamaica part 1
Chapter 6: Jamaica part 2
Chapter 7: Shopping with Alice
Chapter 8: Getting ready for the wedding
Chapter 9: Batchelorette Party
Chapter 10: Bachelor Party
Chapter 11: Going Home
Chapter 12: Mourning
Chapter 13: Imprinting and Thanksgiving Day
Chapter 14: December 1st
Chapter 15: Week till Christmas
Chapter 16: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
Chapter 17: Couple Days Later
Chapter 18: New Years Pt 1
Chapter 19: New Year Pt 2
Chapter 20: 2012 New Year's Day
Chapter 21: One Month Till Wedding Day
Chapter 22: Two Days Till Wedding Day
Chapter 23: Wedding Day
Chapter 24: Dominican Republic Pt.1
Chapter 25: Dominican Republic Pt2
Chapter 26: Tahitian Island Pt 1
Chapter 27: Tahitian Island Pt 2
Chapter 28: Tahitian Island Pt.3
Chapter 29: Dominica-The Nature Island Pt.1
Chapter 30: Dominica-The Natural Island Pt.2
Chapter 31: The Park
Chapter 32: 3 months and Babies names
Chapter 33: PAIN!
Chapter 34: Getting Better
Chapter 35: Shopping and Babies
Chapter 36: Waking up and New family
Chapter 37: Babies
Chapter 38: Getting Ready for Birthday Parties
Chapter 39: Birthday party
Chapter 40: Ava and Noah
Chapter 41: One Year Later

Chapter 1: Jasper's Story

70.4K 620 74
Bởi Immortal_Forever31

Hey to all my wonderful fans. I have decided to write another story. I have been wanting to write a Jasper and Bella love story and well here you go. I hope yall like it and please, please tell me what think about it.

Hey guys, here is a story I have been wanting to write and have been trying to come up with ideas. Its a Twilight FanFiction and all rights go to Stephanie Meyer. I am just using her characters. I hope you like and thanks for reading all my stories. JenCullen28.

Preface: This is a story about Jasper Whitlock and how he met his one true love Bella Swan. Bella Swan lives in Phoenix, Arizona where she meets Jasper one night in a club. See Bella just turned 21 and her friends took her to this dance club for her birthday and that is when she saw this tall muscular but lean honey blond man. He is sitting alone looking all sad and stuff so she decide to go ask him to dance. Then one thing leads to another and well you will just have to read and find out what happens.

Jasper's P.O.V.

Chapter 1: Jasper's Story

Hi, my name is Jasper Whitlock. I am 168 years old but I look 20 or 21 years old, a vampire and a loner. I was born in Texas in 1843 and I joined the Confederate States Army to serve in the Civil War at the age of 17. Due to my extremely charismatic personality, I ascended though the ranks quickly. I was turned into a vampire in 1863 by a vampire named Maria when I was 20 years old. When I was turned I gained the ability to sense and manipulate the emotions of those around me. I can calm a room of mad people and then I can make them feel happy all at the same time. Recognizing my high ranks in the army, Maria decided to change me into a vampire to help her claim territory in Monterrey. My responsibility we to train the young vampires and then kill them when they were no longer useful.

After about a century of this, I grew weary of this lifestyle and I joined an old friend, Peter, and his mate Charlotte. I left them two eventually, not wanting to feed on humans because I could feel my prey's emotions as I killed them. Well here I am not many years later and I live in an abandon house in the woods in Phoenix, Arizona. I have found a way years ago to feed off animals and not humans and I have liked it like that a whole lot better. I also found out that drinking from animals my eyes are no longer red but a nice color of yellow gold. I can be around humans and I have not want to hunt them, I have had all kinds of jobs over the years and I have a fair amount of money in the bank. Right now I work as a bank teller and I just got off work about an hour ago so now I am at home and I am all alone. So I decided to get dressed and go out to a club I have been wanting to go to. I left my house around 7pm and I got to the club around 7:30pm. I went in and found a table in the back and I took a seat to watch everyone dance and have fun.

I was sitting there for awhile and I was about to leave when I saw a group of girls come in and I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever saw. She had long brown hair and was very fair skin that I wanted to touch because it looked so soft and warm. I was standing, then I sat down and I watched her talk with her friends and when she smiled in made my non beating heart skip beat. I sat and watched her for a long time, then I just looked at the table thinking about her and how I wanted her to be mine even tho I did not know her I wanted to get to know her. I was not paying attention when I heard a beautiful angle voice, I looked up and there stood that woman I was looking at.

“Hello, I was wandering if you wanted to dance. I saw you were by yourself and you looked lonely so I decided to come ask you to dance,” She told me.

I gave her a big smile and when I stood, I caught her scent and it hit me like a brick wall. She looked at me like I was slow or something, then I smiled at her.

“Yes ma'am, I would love to dance with you,” I told her in my southern drawl.

She then grabbed my hand and when I felt the warmth of her hand in mine I loved it. She did not even flinch when she grabbed my ice cold hand. She pulled me onto the dance floor and a slow song came on. I pulled her close to me, then we slowed danced.

“I would like to introduce myself, my name is Isabella Swan but please call me Bella,” she told me.

“Well hello Bella, my name is Jasper Whitlock but call me Jasper,” I told her with a smile.

We danced to two more slow songs; then a girl came up to her and told her to come back to the table they were sitting at. So Bella grabbed my hand again and pulled me with her to their table. The looks and feeling I was getting from all 6 of the girls was almost overwhelming.

“Bella, who is this very nice looking guy you brought to our table?” A girl asked her.

“Well girls, this is Jasper and I just met him not to long ago,” she told them.

“Well hello Jasper, it is very nice to meet you and you are welcome to join us for Bella's 21st birthday party,” a girl with blond hair told me.

“Well thank you very much and happy birthday Bella,” I told her.

“Thank you Jasper,” she told me.

I noticed why she did not flinch at the coldness of my hand earlier, I looked at the blond girl and there was also a brown hair girl and they both had the same color eyes I did. We all talked for a long time and I found out the other girls names. The blond vampire her name was Rosalie Hale Cullen and her so called sister name was Alice.

We all sat around and talked for a long time and I wanted to ask so many questions to Bella, Rose, and Alice but I could not because the other four girls were human like Bella and I did not know if they knew about us like Bella did. Bella was drinking way to much and before she knew it she was drunk and her being drunk was a very funny sight. We danced some more then her human friends left, then Rose and Alice came up to me.

“Jasper, we are trusting you with our human friend Bella. We have to go home to our husbands and here is her address and please make sure she gets home safely,” Alice told me.

“Thank you two and I will make sure she gets home and I would like to talk to yall and your family when we can,” I told them.

They gave me a smile and the feelings they were giving me was very trusting and I felt happy that they trusted me. I then grabbed Bella by the waste and led her out to my car and put her in, she feel asleep on our way to her house. I found her house with out getting lost once and her house was small but very nice looking. I looked in her bag and pulled out her keys and went to unlock her door, then I came back for her and I picked her up and she smiled then said my name. I was not expecting that and well when she said my name it sent chills down my spine. I walked her into her house and I closed the door then I found her room and I laid her in her bed and I left a note on the night stand next to her.

“Hello, I am not sure if you will remember me but I am Jasper and we met at the night club last night and I am writing this note to tell you I will be here with you when you wake in the morning,”

I left there on her table and left her room. I went to the living room and turned the TV on.

I looked at the time and it was going on 2 am and then there was a light knock on her door. I got up to see who it was and it was Rose and Alice. I let them in and then we sat on the couch to talk.

“Well hello, and how may I help you two?” I asked them.

“Well Jasper, we came here to talk to you while Bella sleeps. Like we said we are Rose and Alice and I know you can tell we are vampires also,” Rose told me.

“Yes, I can tell yall are vampires and I am so glad to meet someone like myself that drinks animal blood and not human blood. So you two said yall were married, are the guys you married to vampires also?” I asked them.

“Yes we are a coven that live in the woods not to far from here. Our leader is Carlisle Cullen and his mate/wife is Esme. Then there me and my mate/husband Edward Cullen; Rose and her mate/husband Emmett Cullen. Our story is me, Edward, Rose, and Emmett are Carlisle and Esme adopted children and Bella even tho she is not a vampire yet is also adopted by them because her family was killed in a plane wreck when she was 10 and has been with our family ever since. We saw you when we came in the club and we knew you were one of us by your scent and the color of your eyes. We came to tell you that Carlisle wants to meet you and to get to know you,” Alice told me.

I was feeling her emotions and she was a very hyper pixie but very sweet and Rose seemed to be nice also.

“OK, thank you for the invite and when Bella wakes up, I will let her bring me to yall's house,” I told them.

They then stood and I did to being the gentleman that I was, then Alice gave me a hug and I hugged her back, then Rose gave me one and then they left. I looked at the time and it was now going on 9am, so I decided to go fix Bella some breakfast.

I got to her kitchen and I looked in the fridge and found some eggs and milk and then I went to look for some bread and I found it. I decided to make her an omelet after I found some ham and bacon. I got done cooking and I heard her getting a shower, so I put her food on a plate, then I grabbed some orange juice and poured her a glass and then I put it all on the table and I found a vase and I went out her back door and picked a red rose and put it in the vase. I then sat down in one of the two chairs and waited till she came out of her room and into the kitchen. She saw me and gave me a beautiful smile, then she sat down and looked at the food I cooked at her. I was feeling her emotions and she was sending out happiness and love out to me. Waite a minute she was feeling love for me, she don't even know me wow.

“Good morning Jasper, and yes I do remember you somewhat,” she told me with a smile.

“Well good morning to you too, and I am glad. I did not want you to come out screaming because you had a stranger in your house. That is why I left that note,” I told her.

She gave me a smile and started to eat.

“Wow for someone I don't know that well and a vampire at that, you sure do know how to cook a killer omelet,” she told me.

I gave her a smile and then she rubbed her head and I knew she had a hangover, so I got up and found some medicine for her and placed it next to her while she ate. She got done and took the pills and I did her dishes, then we went to the living room and sat down to talk.

I sat down first then she sat next to me.

“So Jasper, I have never saw you before and by the looks on Rose and Alice's face they have never see you either. Where did you come from?” she asked me.

“I came from Texas where I was born and changed. I lived there all my life and I wanted to get away from that life and decided to go look for other vampires like me, and by the way it looks I found a clan that lives here. I don't understand that either, the sun is always shinning and they live here,” I told her.

“Well Jasper, we are about to move here in about a week. They can only come out a night and we found a place where they could come out during the day and not be exposed,” Bella told me.

“Where will yall be moving and after I talk to Carlisle I wonder if he let me join the coven/family?” I asked her.

“We are moving to a town called Forks, Washington. They have sun only every once in awhile and Carlisle found out that they need a doctor there. It is always over cast or raining most of the year and that is why we are moving there,” Bella told me.

“Well, I guess if you want we can go to the Cullen house so I can meet the rest of them and see about joining the family,” I told her.

She got up, then we went out the door and she locked the door, then I held the door open for her and then I got in my car and she told me where to go. I was driving for what seemed a long time then she told me to turn down this drive way that was not very visible from the road. We were at the house in no time and I looked at the two story house. It was very beautiful but small for that many living under one roof. We got out and she grabbed my hand and I was happy and we walked up the small porch and went in.

When we walked into the house it was even more beautiful than the outside and when we went into the living room there sat six vampires just like me.

“Good morning Bella, and who do we have here?” a man with blond hair asked her.

“Good morning Carlisle and this is Jasper Whitlock. I found him last night at the club looking lonely and so I decided to ask him to dance and that is when I found out he was a vampire just like everyone here,” Bella told them.

Carlisle got up and I did the same thing and we shook hands.

“Welcome Jasper, I am so glad to find another vampire like ourselves. Have a seat and I will introduce you to my sons, I know you know my daughters. The guy sitting next to Alice is her mate/husband Edward Cullen and the guy next to Rose is her mate/husband Emmett Cullen and this lovely lady here is my mate/wife. Will you please tell us about you please?” Carlisle asked me.

“Well, as everyone knows I am Jasper Whitlock and I was born in 1843 in Texas and that is where I came from. I was changed into a vampire in 1863, I was 20 then”.

I told them about my time I was in the Civil War and then when I was changed to join an army of newborns and train them for a lady called Maria. I told them about when I left her and went to join my old friend Peter and his mate Charlotte. I then told them I left them because I was getting tired of drinking human blood because I could feel there pain as I killed them. That right there confused them.

“Oh I am so sorry, I forgot to tell yall that I have a power. I have the ability to sense and manipulate the emotion of those around me. For example, say yall were fighting I could make yall feel happy in a split second and if your scared or angry I could make you feel calm and if I wanted to I could make a calm room fight. Also like with everyone here I can feel that yall love each other very much,” I told them.

“Wow that is cool,” Emmett told me.

“Well Jasper, some of us here also have powers also, like Edward can read minds except he can't read Bella's and Alice here she can see the future but it is not always right but it is pretty close. Jasper, let me take my family upstairs and talk to them, then we will be back down in a minute, Bella can stay with you if she wants,” Carlisle told me.

I looked at Bella sitting next to me and she grabbed my hand and held it and we watched her family got upstairs.

“So what do you think they are going to talk about?” I asked her.

“I have no idea but we can talk while we wait,” she told me.

“OK sounds like fun. I like talking to you and finding out more about you,” I told her.

“So I guess you can feel my feelings that I have been having toward you,” she said.

“Yes I have and this morning I was a little confused about a feeling you had toward me. We just met and when you were eating breakfast you were sending out happy feeling and love. Don't get me wrong I loved both feeling but the love feeling had me confused,” I told her.

She then blushed a deep red and I laughed a little.

“Well Jasper, I know we just met but I feel a connection to you and two you are a very sweet vampire and well I like you a lot. Do you feel the same connection between us?” she asked me.

“Yes Bella, I do feel it also,” I told her.

We sat and talked for a bit and then the family came down and they all were feeling very happy. Alice and Edward sat next to Bella and the rest took other seats.

“Jasper, we were talking and we were wondering if you wanted to, would you like to be part of this coven/family?” Carlisle asked me.

“I was really hoping yall would ask me that and yes I would love to join everyone,” I told them.

Then Bella stood up and I did also because she was holding my hand and she gave me a hug, then it went down the line as everyone gave me a hug and welcomed me to the family.

“I want to thank everyone for being so nice to me and I am so glad I have a family now and maybe later down the road I will have a mate/wife,” I told them.

I looked at Bella and she smiled at me.

“Well Bella, told us that she told you we were moving in a week and if you want you can bring your stuff over now and when we move you will be ready and come with your new family,” Esme told me.

“OK thank you, Bella would you like to come with me and get my stuff at the place I am staying at?” I asked her.

“Yes I would love to Jasper,” she told me.

We got up and told the family that we will be back later and then we were off to my place.

We got to my place in about an hour later and that put us getting there at one. I looked at Bella and she had tears in her eyes and I was feeling sad because of her.

“Bella honey, what is wrong?” I asked her.

“Jasper, this is where you have been staying?' she asked me.

“Yeah, why what is wrong with this place? It was abandon and so I have been staying here for a year now, why what is wrong honey?” I asked her.

“I am sorry Jasper, I did not know someone was living here. I have not been to this house since well my parents died when I was 10,” she told me.

I then reached over and pulled her into me and hugged her until she stopped crying.

“Bella, I did not know, I am so sorry,” I told her.

“Oh I know you did not know, how could you. Now let's go in and get your stuff and well take everything except some of your clothes. You will be staying with me till we move, they do not have another bedroom so you will be with me,” Bella told me.

We walked up to the door after we got out of my car and I opened the door and the look on her face and her feelings were sad and something else I could not put my finger on.

“Bella dear, you do not have to help me if it is going to cause you sadness and pain,” I told her.

“Thanks Jasper,” then she was out the door crying.

I watched her get into the car and I went to packing what little stuff I had. I got done in no time and put everything in the car, then we were off.

“Bella, are you going to be OK?” I asked her.

“Yeah, sorry I was just thinking about my parents that all,” she told me.

The ride back to the Cullen house was a quiet one and when we got there they helped me put my bags in the garage, then Bella wanted to go home to eat, rest and then pack some also. So we told the family we will see them later and then we went to her house.

We got to her house after we stopped and got her some takeout; then she ate. We then sat on the couch and started to watch a movie. Bella was laying against me, then she looked at me. I looked at her beautiful brown eyes and then I could not help myself I bent down and planted a light kiss on her lips. She then turned around and she started to kiss me and I kissed her back. I had lifted her up and placed her legs around my and we kissed until she needed air, then I started to kiss her down her jaw and neck until she could breathe again. Then I found her lips again and we deepen the kiss and well she was sending out so much love and lust that I wanted her so bad, but I had to stop because not only did I want her physically but I also started to lust for her blood. I pulled back so not to hurt her feelings and she just gave me a heart stopping smile.

“What is wrong Jasper?” She asked me.

“I am sorry, but I had to stop or we would have gone all the way and we just met and also I started not just lust for your body but also your blood and that is why I had to stop,” I told her.

She smiled at me, then she got off of me and laid against me again and then I heard her start to snore a little. I looked at the time and it was going on 9pm and so I picked her up and carried her to bed.

“Jasper, will you lay with me tonight while I sleep?” she asked me.

So I laid down and pulled her close to me and then she was a sleep and I was very happy.

Well what do yall think about my new story? I hope yall like it and please tell me what you think about it. I will write another chapter if I get one comment and or vote. Thanks to my wonderful fans and thanks for reading. JenCullen28.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13K 288 30
"I won't be able to kill you because i started loving you. " Imagine a mafia secretary being assigned to kill his ceo boss. 🔞🔞The genre is thriller...
48.4K 1.1K 28
This story takes place after Edward leaves Bella in New moon and she falls into a dark place with no one else. But one of the Cullen's feels the same...
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
75.3K 1.3K 15
Elena Gilbert is a original hybrid. She is a vampire/werewolf. She is highly dangerous and powerful. No one knows that she a hybrid expect Klaus. The...