KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

Galing kay Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... Higit pa

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!

4.6K 123 8
Galing kay Hiiimeeee

- Kasamatsu x Reader SPECIAL!!

It's your boyfriend's birthday and you decided to give him a surprise. For these past few weeks, you've been practicing this song on guitar with his teammates on the other instruments.

You wanted to play and sing it perfectly because you want to show him how special he is to you, to show how much you really love and appreciate all his efforts he have done for you.

And you decided this time, on his birthday you'll do an effort for him.

- Time skip! -

Since you had a practice last night, which was your last practice, because you had to check if you already memorized the chords. You woke up late the next day.

You quickly got up and took a bath then did your daily routines.

You knew you won't be able to catch up your first class, so you decided to just attend the second subject.

"Sheesh! I can't believe I'll be late on the day of his birthday!" - you said to yourself as you eat your breakfast. "And I wasn't even able to attend the first class." - you added.

After you ate you quickly took off and decided to take a bus than to just walk, since it'll be faster.

(A/n: btw, he doesn't walk with you or go with you to school because you've been preparing for the surpise, lol. Since you told him to.)

"Gosh! I thought you'll be absent!" - your best friend said as you entered inside the classroom.

"No. I can't be absent on this very special day. I just woke up late, that's all.." - you said as you avert your eyes away. When your best friend suddenly placed both her hands on your shoulders.

"Not to worry, my friend! I know it'll work out! Okay? We'll go later and check out the planned surprise." - she said assuring you. You smiled and nodded.

"Why didn't you attended your first class?" - Kasamatsu said as both of you sat on the table while taking a lunch. You thought he didn't know, but your best friend ran and told him that.

"I just woke up late." - you said as you yawn, feeling a bit sleepy.

"Geez! What did you do that made you slept late last night?" - he said as he looks at you.

"Nothing." - you said not wanting to tell him the truth because it might ruin the plan. He just nodded.

Then he thought that, you forgot that it's his birthday today since you weren't even greeting him.

"Uhm, I need to go. I have some things I need to finish." - you said as you saw your best friend at the back giving you a signal. While he looked at you confuse.

"I'll see you later! Bye, I love you!" - you said hurriedly and goes out not letting him speak.

"You're not good in acting." - your best friend said as you came closer to her. You just clicked your tongue.

"So, is the mic working? The presents are they all in one place? The--"

"Relax! (First name)cchi! Everything's all fine-ssu!" - Kise said as he gave you a thumbs up.

"He's right, (First name)-chan! Think positively!" - your best friend said, you gave them a nod and you guys goes back to your respective classrooms.

- Time skip! -

The class was dismissed, and both you and your best friend got out of the room and there you saw your boyfriend leaning against the wall waiting for you.

"You guys sure got dismissed early huh?" - you said as you approached him.

"Yeah." - he said as he took your bag and he carried it for you.

"You have practice?" - you said. He just nodded.

"Oh! (First name)-chan! Didn't you say you have an errand?" - your best friend said.

"Y-yeah! Uhm, Yukio. I'll be going ahea now." - you said and took your bag from his shoulder and ran off to the gym.

'Damn! I'm so not good at this!' You thought to yourself as you go inside the gym.

"Is everything all set?" - you said and they all nod. All of his teammates were here. And you just have to wait for him to arrive.

You go to your position, which was on the stage and sat there holding your guitar waiting for him. Actually, even his other teammates are on position holding instruments, waiting for the cue.

And there you saw him entered inside so you started to play your instruments.

♫♫  Friday night beneath the stars,

in a field behind your yard,

you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky.

And sometimes we don't say a thing;

just listen to the crickets sing.

Everything I need is right here by my side.

And I know everything about you

I don't wanna live without you.

[Chorus:]

I'm only up when you're not down.

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

It's like no matter what I do.

Well you drive me crazy half the time;

the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.

And I'm only me when I'm with you.

Just a small town boy and girl

livin' in a crazy world.

Tryin' to figure out what is and isn't true.

And I don't try to hide my tears.

The secrets or my deepest fears.

Through it all nobody gets me like you do.

And you know everything about me.

You say that you can't live without me.

[Chorus:]

I'm only up when you're not down.

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

It's like no matter what I do.

Well you drive me crazy half the time;

the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.

And I'm only me when I'm with you.

When I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be myself.

Only you can tell.

[Chorus:]

That I'm only up when you're not down.

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

It's like no matter what I do.

Well you drive me crazy half the time;

the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.

And I'm only me

Who I wanna be

Well, I'm only me when I'm with you

With you

Uh huh

Yeah ♫♫

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!" - you all both sang. You go down the stage and walk towards him.

"How's that for a surprise?" - you said, feeling all proud.

"It's surprising." - he chuckles, and gave you a hug while you smiled. After he let go, you grab his hand and pull him towards where the cake is.

"Now, it's time for you to blow your candle!" - you say happily. All of you sing him a happy birthday while clapping your hands. After the song, he close his eyes and blew his candle.

"Alright! Time for the presents!!" - you said. All of his teammates went to him and gave him their presents. You waited for the time, where there will be only you two..

~

"So you like the present I gave you?" - you said as both of you walks your way home.

"Yeah, and the surprise, I thought you didn't know my birthday." - he said as he smiles.

"That wouldn't happen!" - you said as you slapped his shoulder. "By the way, you seemed pretty serious on your wish when you blew the candles. What did you wish for?" - you asked.

"At first, I didn't know what to wish. Sincey only wish is already mine. Then I just wish for us to be together, forever." - he said, which made you blush. Then he leans closer to you and pressed his lips on yours.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I may sound bitter but, I DON'T BELIEVE IN FOREVER. Although yeah I put it there, don't wanna be bias just because I don't. Maybe you guys believe in it. Soo yeah. Lol.

I am totally pissed off at this. With all the video contains umg or what ever the fcvk it is. I've chose a lot of videos it still shows that. So yeah if you want to listen to the song just go to the youtube site... Sorry bout that.

Again, happy birthday to Yukioooooooo~!

Aaaaand, that is all. Hope everyone liked this update lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

608K 5.1K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader • • • [♤Highest Rank♤] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
51.7K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...