Virus X Reader X Trip

Da XxAngelsTalkWithUsxX

Love Triangle? Altro

Introduction
Just moved
Kidnapped
Precious Girl
Little Quarrel
We'll devour you
Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 1
Face Reveal
Information about myself
Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 3
Ruined Life
Escaped
Freedom
Better Train
Found Once Again
Visions

Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 2

4.5K 107 8
Da XxAngelsTalkWithUsxX

They started to unbotton you as you squirmed and tried to escape in this hell show. They just grin at their sight.

Virus attacked you neck leaving bruises and hickeys everywhere. While Trip massaged your breasts. You have to admit it but it feels great. But you didn't want to lose your virginity. Espicially them.

Your lower region becomes wetter and wetter in passing moments. Trip stop what he was doing and steps aside. Virus move closer to my ear and start nibbling it. While nibbling my ear, he starts to unbotton my pants.

I was blushing furiously. He stared at my now wet panties and smirk. He started to rub my panties making me moan but ended up being muffled. Virus slowly remove my panties and inserted a finger.

He thrust his fingers back and forth making me more uncomfortable. He inserted another and another. There was pain at first but it come into pleasure. I feel a coil on my stomach.

'That's it. I couldn't take it anymore' I mentally scream in my head as I released my juices in Virus' fingers. He removed his fingers and brought it closer to his mouth.

He licked his fingers and grin in satisfaction. Virus' turn to Trip signalling that he is finish. Trip nodded and come closer to me. He moved closer to my ear and whisper.

"I'm sorry."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...