Found Once Again

(F/N) P O.V

I woke up early in the morning. I slowly rose up from the bed and rub my sleepy eyes. I walk to the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower.

I was finished. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw the blonde heads again. There was fear and anger inside my body.

I throw some fireballs and decided to run as fast as I could outside of my room. There was smoke everywhere. I was about to grab the doorknob but a hand grab my arms and turn me around.

I was pinned on the wall. The fear was overtaking my body. I was scared. Scared that something was going to happen.

As the smoke disappeared, there stood Virus and Trip punning me on the wall as I keep struggling to break free.

Virus was taller slightly as Trip was not the kind and apologetic person he used to be.

"My, my look what we have here. My kitten has gotten beautiful and sexier. I'd like to do it again." He said as he licked his lips.

"I'd like to do it again." Trip said as he stare at me intensely. That broke my heart. He used to be kind.

Now that I'm doomed, I don't know what to do. I keep squirming but to no avail. I silently cried but a hand brought my chin up making me look at them.

They both smirked and they licked my tears away. Shivers went down my spine.

"Go to sleep." Virus ordered. My body feels like it's being controlled. My eyelids were becoming heavy. My mouth accidentally say a "yes master". That made them more aroused as I slowly sleep in a dreamless dream.