Freedom

(F/N) P.O.V

Finally, I am free. I walk into the city and search for Aoba, Kojakou, Noiz and Ren. I search and search.

I found some kind of fluffy allmate with a black fur. I quickly ran after it if he is Aoba's allmate.

I quickly caught him and finally it is Ren.

"Ren! Thanks goodness your here!" I exclaimed as I hug Ren.

"(f/n)? Where have you been everyone's looking for you. Plus, Aoba is worried sick." He said.

"Well, I have been you know kidnapped and I escaped. By the way, why are you not with Aoba-kun?" I said as I ask him a question.

"We all separate ways to find you. Your kidnapped?! By who?" He asked worriedly.

"I'll tell everything later. Do you know where are they?" I ask.

"I'll contact them right away."

~(Time Skippu)~

Everyone else was gathered in Tae-san's place and their faces was written in worried.

"Okay, I have been missing it's because Trip and Virus kidnapped me and I--." I was begin to tell them but someone cut me off.

"VIRUS AND TRIP?!" Aoba exclaimed angrily. "Are you okay? Did they do something to you?" He added.

I look down to my lap and started crying silently. "(f/n) what's wrong?" Aoba asked worriedly as he make his way towards mine.

"They t-took my v-virginity." I said as I cried silently. There was a moment of silence as Aoba cracked his knuckles.

Aoba P.O.V

THEY TOOK (f/n) VIRGINITY?! How could they?! That's it I'm fuckin' done with this.