Little Quarrel

Trip P.O.V

I heard something in the room. I know Virus was there because he wanted to check it by himself. I hear a gasp and I know who it belong. I got irritated and head towards the room.

When I reach my destination, I see an unconcious (f/n) and Virus leading her to the bed. He lay her down gently and smirk widely.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked, annoyed. He chuckled and turn his head to look at me. "I'm making her mine, Trip." He said while smirking.

I got more irritated and head towards him. After reaching, I unconciously grabbed the collar of Virus's suit and held him high. "Why the hell are you doing that?" I asked, irritated as hell. He chuckle and try to kick my but I dogded it.

I let go of his collar and glared at him evilly. I know he's my buddy but I can't believe I'm doing this. "Your jealous, aren't you?" He asked, smirking. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist hard. He laugh and I look at him.

"I liked (f/n)-san when I first met her okay, so what's the problem?" I said and glared at him. He seemed surprised and stop his annoying laugh. "Eeeh~ I liked (f/n)-san too when I first laid my eyes on her." I am bit surprised.

'What the hell? Is this a love triangle?!' I screamed in my mind.

Virus P.O.V

'I can't believe he liked her' I thought and clenched my fist.