Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 2

They started to unbotton you as you squirmed and tried to escape in this hell show. They just grin at their sight.

Virus attacked you neck leaving bruises and hickeys everywhere. While Trip massaged your breasts. You have to admit it but it feels great. But you didn't want to lose your virginity. Espicially them.

Your lower region becomes wetter and wetter in passing moments. Trip stop what he was doing and steps aside. Virus move closer to my ear and start nibbling it. While nibbling my ear, he starts to unbotton my pants.

I was blushing furiously. He stared at my now wet panties and smirk. He started to rub my panties making me moan but ended up being muffled. Virus slowly remove my panties and inserted a finger.

He thrust his fingers back and forth making me more uncomfortable. He inserted another and another. There was pain at first but it come into pleasure. I feel a coil on my stomach.

'That's it. I couldn't take it anymore' I mentally scream in my head as I released my juices in Virus' fingers. He removed his fingers and brought it closer to his mouth.

He licked his fingers and grin in satisfaction. Virus' turn to Trip signalling that he is finish. Trip nodded and come closer to me. He moved closer to my ear and whisper.

"I'm sorry."