Better Train

Normal P.O.V

The (h/c) haired girl walked outside in one late evening. Trying to find a way to protect herself and the others for any danger.

The said girl stopped in one empty grounds. Preparing herself and do her warm-ups. She steched her arms and legs.

First, she run 10 laps around the large and empty ground. After doing that, she started meditating in 20 minutes.

After, she punch the bark of the tree that makes her hands bleed but she doesn't care.

(F/N) P.O.V

'I need to train. For the sake of my friends and my love ones. I need to protect them. I need them to live.' I thought angrily as I punch the bark harder that leaves a mark.

I threw some fireballs and hit the target. I control the waters and let it float in the air.

~(Time Skippu)~

After she finished training, she head back home. I opened the door to see Tae-san and Aoba-kun waiting for me.

"Tadaima (I'm home)" I said as they approached me and inspect me. I look at the confusely.

"What happen to your hand?" Asked Aoba with a worried look. I quickly hide my hands at my back and laugh nervously.

"I-I was just umm... practicing" I stuttered as I look away. They sigh in relief.

They go back to their rooms as I go back to mine's. I sigh and face-planted the bed. I feel the warmth again.

I closed my eyes not bothering to go shower. I am completely exhausted today. I sleep in a dreamless night.