Historical Fiction on Wattpad

By tiesandspies

Just giving reviews and recommendations on historical fiction books(and more!) on wattpad that I've read! More

Storm and Silence
The Fairy Tale Bride
Royal Blood (Desire)
Note
The Robber Knight Trilogy
Fatal Alliances & Damned
Armor
Hunters
Chasing Red
My Lady's Favour
The Lady Knight
The Last Dance
The White Knight
Knight's Blood - Hope for a New Dawn
The Duke's Daughter
Pandora's Box
Wilting Roses
My Dark Knight
The Unforgotten Memory
The Season (Season Series #1)

Biting the Devil's Apple

1.3K 4 1
By tiesandspies

Author: kingsteven
Reads: the book is brand new so not many reads yet!
Description:
"United States Dictator James Navas was a revolutionary figure in America before he took control of the United States and turned against the people he promised so much to. He was seen as a devil throughout the world and his death liberated his oppressed people. This is a story of his trials and tribulations, success and failures, and tragedies and triumphs."
My review:
This book is kind of  different because it's about the president in 2030 (which would be the future) but it's written in this sort of journal entry format of different people who lived around that time period and see the rise of James Navas from their different perspectives. It's only a few chapters in so there's not really much to review i guess but I'm into the story line so far and would totally recommend it!
Rating: it's a pretty new book, but i would recommend it!
Status: not completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
67.5K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong