Fatal Alliances & Damned

note: the review below is for "Fatal Alliances" but also check out Damned by the same author because it's just as amazing!

Author: CelineMahadeo
Reads: 5million+
Description:
The description is pretty long so I'll try to shorten it!

"When Juliet Greene secures an internship...a brief encounter causes her life to turn upside down. Getting in the way of hostile, unfeeling, yet wickedly magnetic billionaire Adrian Vandermir, Julie suddenly gets thrown into a situation that's too much for her to handle. ... When things begin to get out of hand, she discovers she has more to do with the dangerous situation Adrian is involved with than she or anyone else could ever imagine. ... Both must endure each other's company as they take a trip together which reveals unbearable past secrets and irresistible desires. ... "
My review:
This is NOT a historical fiction book, sorry!
I haven't read anything that's not historical fiction in a while but this book has been sitting in my library for ages and I finally decided to give it a read! I probably started reading it around 1AM and by 5AM I couldn't put my phone down! I've never read a book filled with so many plot twists and shocking surprises. Also, the dynamic between the main characters will make you want to smile with happiness or wring your own neck! Admittedly, I wasn't a big fan of the beginning of the book and I wasn't really hooked until around Chapter 10! The main male character is charismatic and demanding and will send a chill down your spine. The other minor characters are cute and have individual personalities that you'll love! This book is a PG-13 read with some steamy moments between Juliet and Adrian.
Rating: even though it's not historical fiction, CHECK IT OUT!!
Status: completed