Royal Blood (Desire)

Author: @4EVAHANNAH
Reads: 4million+
Description:
the actual description for the book is quite long and is just an excerpt so I'm just going to make my own!

The book follows Rosalie a girl with a secret past who is taken in by the royal family of England when her only family is murdered. She then meets the King's son, Alexander and is tangled into a world of secrets and desire, with everything threatening to tear them apart.
My review:
I hope that description did the book justice! I've been reading Royal Blood for a month or so now and I'm completely caught up with it. It's a very interesting plot line with very unique characters. The main character - Rosalie - has a lot thrown at her and it's nice to read how she deals with everything. One thing that might be bothersome is that Rosalie is not your usual feisty and fierce female protagonist, and she tends to come off as a bit weak. However, this is a very good story so far! There are a few spelling and grammatical errors but the author usually goes back and revises most of her chapters I think. Also the author updates regularly and often which is a rare and beautiful thing to find on wattpad. The book is a borderline PG-13/R, with some very charged moments between Rosalie and Alexander, and also a few graphically violent scenes.
Rating: 7/10
Status: not completed