Forever & Always

By -Little-momma-boo

Gabriella has not had the best of luck especially when her mother is throw into jail for 12 years and is stuc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 13

3.2K 105 27
By -Little-momma-boo

Brody's P.O.V

I fell in love with her the way you fall asleep slowly but then all at once.

As I looked at her I new I was in love with her. I new all the things I loved about her, like the way her eyes sparkle when she is with Sadie or Isaac, I love when in the morning she yawns and then laughs saying how she feels like a dinosaur roaring in slow motion, I love the way she bits her lip when she doesn't know something, or stinks her tongue out when she does know something.

I love every detail about her and I am going to tell her tonight at the carnival when we are at the top of the fares wheel. I hope she loves me as well but even if she doesn't I know I can give her time.

Third persons P.O.V

Little did Brody know everything that night is about to change and take a turn for the worse.

Sorry guys I know it's short but I'm almost done with it, I just wanted you all to know how Brody feels.

*Comment and Vote*

Love y'all
Xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 352 20
Kendall, a bisexual 16-year-old, is living at home with an abusive mother, who's also an alcoholic. To cope with the physical pain received from her...
130K 2.6K 31
Hailey is back to live with her brother and a bunch of his friends. Aiden is known to hate girls after what his mom and ex-girlfriend did Everyone...
2.8K 86 15
Felicity has a tough life. With an abusive father, a mother who abandoned her, and a brother in the army, her life is never calm. She's always stuck...
1.7M 59.2K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...