101 ways to get the girl || a...

By innocentlukey

"101 ways to get the girl? seriously luke?" "yes." "okay, step one...really? make sure she knows you exist. g... More

step number one: make sure she knows you exist.
step number two & three (two parter!): get her number & get to know her
step four: introduce her to your friends/meet her friends
step five: ask her on a date :o
michael from target
burning stuff down
rebuilding
conversations at 2am & feels
winning arguments 101
sorry.

slaying & fainting

41 2 0
By innocentlukey

D A N I E L L E

"so, what do you want to do now?" ashton asked as we walked back to his car. 

"okay, well don't tell alex this but," I started. "i found this river around here a long time ago. I never told her about it, though. why don't we go there?"

"okay," ashton shrugged. "lead the way."

I smiled, turning around and following the familiar trail. ashton slipped his hand into mine, causing me to smile even wider. ya know, if that's possible.

once we reached the river, I realized we had nothing to swim in. great. "we don't have anything to swim in," I groaned.

ashton smirked. "yeah we do," he said, taking off his shirt, and then his jeans. I only have two words:

damn son.

"you coming?" ashton asked, looking at me.

"nah, I think I'm gonna enjoy the view a bit longer," I laughed, smirking.

"okay suit yourself," ashton shrugged, walking out into the water.

sighing, I stripped off my shirt and jeans, following him into the water. "nope it's cold. i'm leaving."

"no you aren't," ashton said, grabbing my waist and throwing me deeper into the water.

"ashton!" I squealed, coming up from the water.

ashton smirked, swimming over to me. he wrapped his arms around me. "better?"

"much," I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist.

-

"sooooo, where did you guys go yesterday?" alex asked, walking up to us.

"oh, we went to some river dani found a long ti- owwww, what was that for?" ashton whined after I hit him in the chest. I gave him a look. seriously boi?

"oh! that's right. I wasn't supposed to tell you, forget this convo. OFF TO LUNCH," ashton yelled, running to the cafeteria. hm okay.

"FOOD!" alex shouted, running after ashton and pushing past him. and now he's on the ground. this girl needs to be restrained.

-

A L E X

"i just walked past ashton, and he was on the ground. why?" Michael asked, walking up to me. WHY DOES HE JUST ASSUME I DID SOMETHING?! I mean, I did, but still.

"food, Michael. food."

"ah, I understand."

-

D A N I E L L E

"no then she faints," I started, but couldn't finish because I was laughing so hard. I was telling the boys the story of when alex met sleeping with sirens. yeah, she fainted.

"okay, are you seriously trying to embarrass me?" alex groaned, burying her face in her hands.

the whole table busted out laughing, luke wrapping an arm around alex. now we wait for her to faint.

"hm, what's so funny over here?" ashton's ex, briana asked. ew, no.

"nothing, briana," ashton sighed, rolling his eyes.

"oh come on babe, you're really hanging out with these losers?" briana asked, laughing.

"do I have permission to slap a bitch?" alex whispered. (a/n: same alex same)

"as much as I wanna say yes, no," luke sighed. (a/n; wtf luke just say yes)

"i mean, have you seen Austin's shoes? they're idiotic!"

"okay yes his shoes are idiotic, but it isn't okay for you to say it," I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"well then there's dani voice, it's so annoying! what do you even see in her?" oh hell no.

"excuse you, her voice is lovely. it calms us," calum smiled.

"oh calum, you flatter me."

"let's not forget ditzy over here, dani's partner in crime."

"okay seriously," alex blurted out, lunging at her from across the table.

luke sighed, grabbing alex's waist and pulling her back down.

"then there's matthew. let's not forget him, the nerd."

"what's so bad about being a nerd?" Michael defended. aw Michael.

"everything!"

"whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. you have the nerve to come over here, flirt with ashton, and then insult my friends? yeah, i wear stupid shoes, but they're my thing. no one insults your outfit choices, it looks like you got dressed in the dark. seriously. dani's voice isn't annoying, if anything yours is. but that's besides the point. alex is very clumsy, she knows that. but i'm pretty sure you got on her bad side, because she looks like she wants to beat the shit out of you. and so what is matthew is a nerd? at least he will go somewhere with his life. so you can back the fuck up. no one over here asked you to come over here. we all look uncomfortable, and alex is being held back by luke. that should say something. so why don't you walk away, and we can all act like i didn't just slay your ass," Austin sassily said. he turned away, continuing to eat his food.

briana scoffed, but walked away.

"damn Austin, who knew," ashton chuckled.

"what? i was just tired of her being here."

"can i go slap her though?"

"no, alex. you'll probably trip on the way over there."

-

"guys!" alex shouted, running into the room with luke following close behind her.

"what?" Michael asked, pausing the game the guys where playing.

"we have an idea! since we burned down the tree house, why don't we rebuild it? we promise not to burn this one down again!" luke spoke, a smile spreading across his face.

"sure, that actually sounds fun," matthew shrugged. we all nodded.

"great! so this Friday?" alex questioned.

"that sounds good!" i smiled. this was gonna be fun.

-

"no Michael stop! get away from me!" alex screamed, running away from him. this was going to end badly.

and my conclusions were proven right when we all heard a loud thud, and Michael's voice asking, "are you okay?!"

"what'd she do?" i questioned.

"she ran into a wall."

"well she doesn't know the layout of this house, i'm not surprised," matthew shrugged.

"guys, i'm good!"

"are you sure?"

"ye-" she started, but then she fainted.

"well, looks like she wasn't okay. what do we do?" luke asked, looking over at me.

"kiss the girl," i smirked, laughing slightly.

"usually i would be all for that, but i kind of want her to be awake when i kiss her," luke replied, still waiting for answer.

"she would just faint again," matthew spoke as if it was obvious. I mean it was. 

"it would be good while it lasted," luke shrugged.

"so in other words, don't kiss her tonight. we don't want her to faint again," ashton advised.

"i won't, but seriously what do we do?" luke asked, slightly annoyed.

"put something cold on her, don't dump it though," i said, giving matthew a look.

"hey, i'm not gonna do anything. i'll let luke handle that," matthew said, putting his hands up in defense.

luke came back into the room, ice pack in hand. i didn't even know he left, wow.

"okay she's not waking up, is she dead?"

"yes luke, she died by running into a wall."

"no need to be rude, calum."

"i'm not being rude, i'm just stating a fact," calum shrugged.

"i honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's how she died."

"why the fuck is there an ice pack on my head, and why am I in so much pain?" alex groaned, rolling over onto her stomach.

"you fainted," I bluntly replied.

"oh," alex shrugged, getting off the floor.

"you ran into a wall, luke thought you were dead," calum spoke.

"i wouldn't be surprised if that's how I died though," alex shrugged.

"that's what I said!"

-

I was going for 2000 words but I got lazy

so heres an update

I actually wasn't done writing this but I was like fuck it

so I posted it!!

-yo girl bailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...