Mommy??

By Rae_21

19 year old Valentina fell in love with the little boy that was in her arms, when he called her Mommy, she ha... More

Mommy??
Making Appointments
Taking My Babies Home<3
The Toy Store
Day Of Fun
Heading Home !
Giving it a Chance <3
Family
Will They Like Us??
Meeting Dad
Family Conflict and Apologies
Ty Doesn't Like It
Family Dinner
Heading Back
Home Sweet Home <3
School....
Stress
Date Night...or Is It?
Talks
Problems
Distractions
Shopping
More Talks....
Family Day

New Experiences

6.8K 147 5
By Rae_21

Tina's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed, wondering what woke me. I look to my clock on my bedside table, it's three A.M, wasn't that. Then what was it?

I look around my room, then I hear a whimper. I get up quickly and rush towards Ty's and Thomas's room.

Thomas is sleeping yet, I smile at him, then I look to Ty and he's laying there crying. Aww my poor baby!

"What's wrong baby?" I go to him, moving his blonde hair away. He doesn't say anything, "Come on Ty I need to know what I can do." I tell him, kissing his forehead. He has a temperature. "Does anything hurt baby?" I ask him. He nods, more tears coming down his face. "Where?"

He points to his throat. "It hu-hurts!" He cries sitting up and wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh baby boy, come on, let's go in there so we don't wake your brother." I pick him up and carry him into the living room.

"Mommy!" Ty cries.

"Shh..." I coo, kissing his head again. Damn, my baby may have strep throat. He's still crying.

Sam wakes up and walks into the living room. "What's wrong little man?" He asks Ty groggily. Reaching for him. Ty moves to his arms and Sam cuddles him.

"Gog-" He cuts himself off with some coughing. He starts crying again.

"Aww, it's ok lil' man." Sam coos, rubbing his back.

While he was calming Tyler down I'm looking for some children's tylenol, or some cough syrup. "Where is-" I grab the bottle from the cupboard. "Here baby," I pour the right amount and give him some cough syrup.

He takes it, then cuddles into Sam again. "What's wrong? He has a fever." Sam says rubbing Ty's back again.

"I don't know I think I have to take him to the doctor tomorrow." I tell him, sighing, moving to kiss Ty's head. But I don't think it's a good idea to have him in the room again. I don't want Thomas sick next." I bite my bottom lip, wondering if he would want to sleep by me for a bit.

"I want to stay with Goggy." Ty looks at me for permission. I look to Sam, he smiles and nods. I smile at him.

"Ok baby," I kiss his forehead. Maybe I should've given him the tylenol...Dang it.

Sam notices my frown, "It's ok, we'll take him tomorrow morning. Then we'll see what they say. OK?" He kisses my forehead. "Now go to bed baby girl. I'll watch him for now." He puts a hand on the small of my back, pushing me to my room.

"OK, OK, I'm going. Sorry for being a worried Mother." I giggle, oops...I need sleep. I giggle again.

"See! You're giggling, and the only times you do that is when you're flirting with a guy, or sleepy. Since you can't be flirting with me, because that would be extremely weird...you're sleepy. Go to sleep baby girl. I'm here to help you. So go sleep." He kisses my cheek, pushing me into my room.

I pout as he pushes me into my room. Jerky. I giggle. Damn, I do need some sleep. But I can't knowing that one of my babies are sick.

Poor Tyler. My poor baby boy.

OK, sleep, just try to sleep. I tell myself, once I close my eyes I'm fast asleep.

MORNING

Sam's P.O.V

Poor Tina. She's currently trying to get Thomas and Tyler from each other, with little luck mind you. So I do what I am supposed to and just watch.

J.K! I walk over and pick Thomas up, Tina gives me a grateful smile, I smile back.

"Hey lil' man, your big brother is sick, so Mommy is going to take care of him. And we don't want you to get sick too." I tell Thomas, but probably not really understanding me.

He giggles when I poke his tummy. Adorable!

"I am going to take Ty to the doctors and see if they know what's wrong." She tells me while putting Tyler's jacket on him.

"OK, Thomas do you want to play cars with Goggy?" I look down at the little boy in my arms.

He grins, understanding the word cars. "Yeah!" He cries giggling.

"Yay!" I set him down to crawl over to the toys. Cute lil' guy. I look to Tina again.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Are you sure it's ok that Thomas stays with you?" She asks as she walks to the door.

"I'm sure baby girl, just take Ty to the doctors and I'll take care of Thomas." I tell her kissing her forehead and then Ty's.

She gives me a grateful smile and walks out the door, "Goggy!" Thomas giggles and throws a toy truck at my feet.

I laugh and shake my head walking over and sitting across from him.

Tina's P.O.V

When I got to the hospital Tyler was crying and telling me that his throat hurts. My poor baby. "It's OK, we're here now." I tell him moving to take him out of his booster seat. "Come on baby."

He's sniffling holding on to me, hiding his face in my neck.

Once I check in at the desk I sit in one of the chairs with Tyler sitting on my lap and me stroking his hair back. He still has a fever. My poor baby! I know I've thought that already but I don't want him to be crying and uncomfortable. He's my little angel. So is Thomas.

We waited for about ten more minutes before a nurse called my name, I carried Ty with me, him whimpering still. My poor baby! I rubbed his back, soothing him.

We made our way to a room, I was about to put Tyler down on the cot, but he clung on to my neck.

"No!" He cried.

Aww...OK, "It's OK. I'm here." I rubbed his back again. I look to the nurse, she rolls her eyes and motions me to sit on the cot with him. I resist the urge to glare at her.

I sit on there with Tyler sitting on my thighs now, "It hurts Tina." He whimpers.

I frown slightly. But I rub his back again, and move his dirty blonde hair out of his eyes, he needs to get it cut soon. Unless he wants it long, I don't care. "I know baby, we'll let the nurse look at you, then we can see what we can do." I kiss his forehead. He has a fever still.

"The Doctor we'll be here in a bit, in the meantime, I'll take his temperature." She tells me, walking over to take his temperature. She 'tsks'. "You have a fever young man." She tells him.

"Mom, I want to sleep." He tells me. I guess he didn't sleep that long last night. Poor Ty!

"I know sweetie, the doctor will be here soon." I kiss his cheek.

"She'll be here in a few minutes." She walks out.

Hmm....I should really pay attention to what she was doing. Dang it, oh well, I'm worrying about Tyler at the moment.

But wait...that had to do with him. OMG! I'm a terrible mother!

"No, you are awesome." Ty smacks...well I guess tried to...my arm. Glaring at me, it was pretty adorable to be honest. Oops...guess I said that out loud.

"Am I now?" I ask moving him a bit.

He nods his head, smiling then whimpers when his throat starts to hurt again. My poor boy!

"It's OK baby, the doctor will be here soon." I kiss his cheek.

"You said that already." He tells me smiling and laying his head on my shoulder.

I giggle, "So I did, my bad Ty. Once we're finished here we can go look at some more toys for you and your brother. Hey?" I ask him.

He nods and rests his head on my shoulder just when the doctor comes in. She is quite tall, probably the heels she's wearing, has kind brown eyes and a very gentle smile. If that makes sense...

"Hi there, I am Doctor Maria. And what seems to be the problem here?" She asks looking to Tyler.

"He has a sore throat." I tell her, moving his hair back from his face. "And he's had a fever since last night, he was crying earlier." I tell her, kissing Tylers' forehead.

"Aww, OK. Now does it hurt to talk sweetie?" She asks Ty.

He points to his throat. "Here." He says quietly.

"OK, I seen that his temperature is a little bit high, but some children's Tylenol should help. And it should help for his throat." She grabs a swab. "But lets see if he has an infection."

Ty moves his head, so that she can't take a swab. "NO!" He cries, burrying his face in my shoulder. 

I rub his back in soothing circles. "It's OK baby, Mommy is here." I kiss his forehead. I look at Dr. Maria, she smiles softly. 

"I know how he must feel, I didn't like getting this done when I was little too." She tells him, Ty looks at her from his hiding spot in my shoulder. "I'll be ask quick as I can. OK?" She smiles at him. 

Tyler looks at me, he looks a bit hopeful. "She'll be speedy?" He asks me in a small voice. 

"Yes she will be." I smile at him. "Then after we can head to the store and get some more toys for you two. Because I think Goggy Sam broke some of the cars...by accident!" I tell him when he looks a bit cranky. "He didn't see them on the floor and...he kind of stepped on them. So that's why after we are going to get some more." I smile. 

"OK," He smiles back and opens his mouth for Dr. Maria. 

He whimpers for a bit, then she's done. "There we go! All done. Good job Tyler." She smiles. 

I hug him, "All finished. Is that all for now?" Looking up at the doctor. 

"Yes, and if there is anything wrong, I'll give you a call. If you don't hear anything back, then he is OK. And just has a sore throat." She smiles at me. 

"OK, thank you." I smile at her, set Ty beside me as I stand up. "OK baby boy, time to go look for some new toys." I giggle at him. 

He smiles up at me, and puts his sweater on. "Awe we going to that toy store?" He asks me, coughing right after, whimpering. 

I frown and look to Dr. Maria, she frowns also and hands me a piece of paper. "This should help with the coughing and his sore throat." She explains. 

I nod, and take Tyler into my arms. "Come on, we'll drop this off and then we can head back home-" I stop talking, then backtrack. "I mean we can head to the store and get some new toys." I turn to the Doctor. "Thank you." I smile she nods back. 

We get out of the room and I set Ty down and take his hand in mine. We walk to the pharmacy, I hand them the piece of paper. They tell me that I need to come back at four. 

So we headed to the car, I strapped Tyler in his booster-seat. After that I drive out of the parking lot and head to the toy store. 

I can not wait until we get there, although I would love it even more if he wasn't sick and I had Thomas and Sam with us. But it is how it is. My poor baby boy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
26.9K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
163K 10.6K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...