The Cliché of the Dork and th...

By CandyHeartPop

Edd Vincent, a soon to be adult, had always been a timid person afraid of disappointing his parent's and spen... More

A Dork Crushing on a Jock
A Chilly Afternoon
A Naked Dork On My Bed
Pizza and Blushes
The Morning After
Chapter 6 (currently rewriting,still readable)
Love is Sweet Like Strawberries. Chapter Seven
Telling The Friends Chapter Eight
Friends...Love? Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven Dreams
Chapter Twelve Morning before our Date
Chapter Thirteen My Little Eddward
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen Would We Regret It?
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
[Chapter Twenty Three]
*Lemon~Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Extra Chapter (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Frank's Chapter
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six (Fixed)
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
A Cold Household
A Secret Between Us

Chapter Ten It's Been A Long Day

9.7K 339 200
By CandyHeartPop

Had to fix this chapter because somehow it kept repeating paragraphs! Sorry for the confusion!
(This chapter is dedicated to the people out there who love maids and cross dressing ukes. :-))

[I forgot to mention in the other chapter what Kevin was wearing. He's wearing a tight white tee with red sleeves and blue jeans, plus black converse.No hat this time, just his beautiful orange hair.]

  After Ed and Eddy left, it was awkward between me and Edd. I wanted Edd to give me some sort of reponse to my confession. All he did was sit on the couch and finish watching Tv.

Feeling heartbroken I barely talked, and Edd did too. Did he not feel the same way about me? Why wouldn't he? I'm like the perfect guy, well when I'm not being an asshole. I know it can't because Edd's not gay. I mean come on, can you imagine Edd topping a girl? I can't... not just because I don't want to picture Edd with someone else. He's also really feminine like. I just really hope he's gay.

I take my phone out to check the time. 2:03 p.m, I notice I got a message around 1:00. Ugh I hate replying to messages.

I opened it up and it saw it was from Nazz. Nazz is my best friend ,has been since before I could remember.

From:Nazz

Heyy Kevs:-) You still coming over? Nat's here too, he's gonna sleep over!! :-) :-)

From:Kevin

Yeah I guess... :-/ I forgot to tell you sumthing important...

Yea...I haven't told anyone besides the Eds what happened with Edd, or that I have a crush on him. I'm a terrible friend.

From:Nazz

Alright buddy! Btw my maid costume came in today!!!! It's so cuuuute! You have to see it!

From: Kevin

Yup can't wait. See ya later :-)

Nazz has a sorta costume fetish going on. She started it around 8th grade. You should see all the costumes she has.

I wonder how she's going to react to the whole "gay only for Double D" thing. Only one way to find out. Sighing I put my phone away. I think for a few seconds and remember about Edd. I don't think he'll want to stay here alone.

I take my phone out again and find Nazz's messages.

From: Kevin

Yo Nazz is it okay if I bring someone with me?

From:Nazz

Yay! The more the merrier!

From:Kevin

:-) Thanks!

I put my phone up again and start smiling like an idiot. I look towards Edd who's still watching Tv.

"Hey Double D, wanna come with me to Nazz's?" I ask knowing either way he's coming. We have to do something other than watch Tv all day.

"I don't have any other choice ,so sure."  he says still looking at the Tv, his face showing no emotion.

Damn it, this dork keeps breaking my heart. We could at least talk about the confession!

Pouting I stand up and turn off the Tv. "Alright. Let's go."

I walk over to the front door and grab my car keys, Edd following behind.

I would've taken my bike, but I don't think Edd would like it. I open the door and we step out.

The car ride was quite and awkward. No one spoke which was breaking my heart more than it should have.

If he's gonna reject me he should just say it! I know he might not , but he still might. I just have to wait till he says something. No matter how long it takes.

We make it to Nazz's house in 5 minutes since she just lives 3 blocks down. Yeah she moved in freshman year. No one bought her house yet it's been like 3 years I don't think anyone's going to be buying it.

We get out the car and walk towards the door. I could hear a movie playing inside along with laughter.
I knock and it opens immediately.

"Keeevvvvinnn!" I hear an annoying voice scream before hugging me.

"Nat! Get the fuck off man!!" I say pushing Nat away.

Yeah Nat's my annoying best friend next to Nazz. We met back in 6th grade.

"Why don't you love me?!" He says faking a sad face.

"Kevin dude! You made it!" I hear Nazz say before hugging me as well.

"No touching guys!" I say in a demanding voice.

"Oh come on Kev!" They say at the same time with pouting faces.

"Hey! It's that cute dork!" Nat says holding his cheeks while jumping up and down.

"Double D!! It's great to see you!" Nazz says hugging Edd.

I watch as Edd tenses up for a bit, but hugs Nazz back smiling.

"Pleasure seeing you as well Nazz." he says.

"Wait... Why're you with Kevin?" She says breaking the hug.

Edd face saddens as he looks at me then back to Nazz.

"I'll explain later Nazz." I tell hear. I'm sure Edd doesn't want to talk about it right now.

"Alright Dude! Come on in Guys!" She says as we all walk in.

She leads us upstairs into her room. Her and Nat sit on the floor in bean bag chairs while I sit on her bed.

"Come on Double D sit down!" I hear Nazz say giggling a bit.

I see Edd standing by the door looking unsure of what to do. He looks at me and walks over and sits next to me.

"So Kev What did you wanna talk about?" Nazz says looking at me.

"Umm... Can I tell you alone somewhere?" I say feeling nervous.

"Sure come on." She say getting up and walking out the room. I get up and follow her.

"So? What's up?" She says.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I tell her what happened with Edd and how I ended up falling for him and him not saying anything afterwards.

"Oh my gosh Kevin! I knew it!! Can I tell Nat!!" She says jumping up and down.

"Sure. Wait? You knew I was gay? I'm not gay! Double D's different!" I say blushing a bit.

"Same thing Kev" She says gigglying.

It's not the same though. I'll never love another guy other than Edd. He's my little cute dork.What the hell am I saying he might not like me back.

"So how long is he staying with you?" She asks.

Forever I hope. "Till I get back at Frank. And get his keys back." I say rubbing my neck.

"Omg Kev! You totally love him! It's showing all over your face!" She says squeling.

"Shut it! He might not like me back!"

"Sure he does just look at this face!" She says pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it Nazz! That fucking hurts!" I say .

"You just have to give him time man!" She say as we back to the room.

We walked in and saw Nat and Edd laughing about something. Just looking  at Edd with some other guy made me jealous. As soon as Edd saw me he stopped laughing and looked away.

There he goes breaking my heart again! What the hell is he doing to me?!

"Dude chill. Your face is turning red!" Nazz whispers to me before sitting down.

"Kev! This guys a cutie huh?" Nat says winking at Edd then smirking at me.

I see Edd blush and play with his fingers. I look at Nazz who then punches Nat in the arm.

" Owie! What the hell was that for!" He say rubbing his arm.

"I have an idea and I need your help." She says. "I think Kevin's gonna like it!" She giggles.

She then drags Nat to the bathroom connected to her room. I played on my phone escaping the awkward silence. I hear Nat yell "What" before a couple of shh's.

They come out and smile suspiciously.
"Hey Double D we need to borrow you for a few minutes. Cool?" Nat says snickering.

I look at them with a glare. I know they're trying something. "Come on Kev! Go downstairs for a bit." Nazz says.

"Why? What're you gonna do to Double D?" I ask.

"Just go Kev! Trust us!" She says grabbing my arm and pushing me out the door.

"Hey!" I yell.

After a few seconds I sigh in defect and walk downstairs. I watch half an episode of a show. I hear a loud "What!" coming from I think Edd then laughter.

What the hell are they doing to my Double Dork?

After a few more minutes I hear Nazz and Nat yell," Keeeevin~".

I run up stairs ready to see what the hell they did to my Double Dork. Nazz and Nat are standing outside the room grinning and giggling.

I walk in to see a cute person sitting on the floor on their knees with tears in their eyes. They have silky shoulder lenghted hair.They have on a frilly maid costume on with black ears and a tail.I felt my jeans get tight just by looking at this sight.

"K-Kevin." the person says.

My eyes widen when I realize who this person is. "Edd?!!!" I yell.

He sobs while standing up, he then tries to run to the bathroom, but ends up falling showing his white frilly underwear. I feel my face heaten. I watch as he gets up and goes in the bathroom closing the door.

"Wait Double D! " I hear Nazz yell running into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

That was Edd?... Oh my god! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen! I've been with a lot of girls before, but that was the sexiest thing ever! I just want to do him, make him mine completely.

"Wow Kev, You got yourself a real cutie!" Nat says standing beside me. He puts his hand on my shoulder, saying,"Don't lose him."

--------Time Skip-----

I park the car in my driveway and get out the car. I close the door and make my way over to the passenger's side. I open the door and unbuckle a sleeping Edd. I pick him up bridal style, closing the door and making my way to the front door. I get inside and head upstairs to my room.

I place Edd on the bed and take off his shoes. I take my shoes off before gettingon the bed beside Edd. Covering him up I place my hand on his waist. Pulling him closer to me and spoon him.

It was a long day. Helping a depressed Edd, explaining things to the Ed's, coming out two times,trying not to get rejected,seeing Edd in a maid costume, helping Edd get his hat back from Nat, and kicking Nat's ass.

Nat's right. I can't lose my Double Dork. I have to see if he feels the same way. Yawning, I tighten my grip on Edd holding him close so he won't disappear.

------------------------
Author:

Hey guys! I finally updated! Yay! It's just one chapter though :-/.

But anyways did you like?

Can you believe Edd was in a Neko maid costume?! o(>///<)o
I wanna thank Zayndreamin for giving me the idea. I know it wasn't exactly what you said, but It was close.

Thank you guys for reading! I'll update as soon as I can! (0•0)y Byes~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...