Loving You

By UnapologeticallyBlac

What happens when Aidan Michaels and Paris Sharp meet? Of course there will be sparks, but what happens when... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

187 6 0
By UnapologeticallyBlac

 5 Months Later, May 6th

AIDAN'S POV

     "Smile!"  

     Jamie and I smile as Ian snaps another photo. Today is the day of our graduation, and all the graduating seniors and their families are present. I smile as Ian takes another picture. This is probably the hundredth one since I woke up this morning, and to tell the truth my lips are beginning to hurt. Jamie must feel the same way cause he sends Dad a pleading look when Ian turns his back. 

     "Ian hon-" Dad pauses as if catching himself. He looks at me nervously. I furrow my eyebrows as he clears his throat and addresses Ian again. 

     "Ian don't you think that's enough pictures? At least for now?" Dad asks kindly. Ian looks at him as if he just told him to kick a newborn puppy. 

     "I do not think that's enough pictures!" He exclaims. I sigh as the two begin to bicker, resembling an older version of Trey and Jamie. Dennis and Jeremy are trying to hide the laughs as they watch the two go at it and I tune them all out. I look around, checking out the setup. 

     The planning committee decided having the graduation outside would be a great idea, considering the nice weather we've been having. So it was decided that the graduation would be held on the school's football field. There is a stage set up near the 20' yard line and the chairs where the seniors will sit are set up at the 50' yard line. Black and red streamers, the school's colors, decorate the stage. Large balloon columns are set up in various parts of the football field, also red and black and a picture of the schools mascot(a bulldog) is depicted on the front of the podium. Banners reading, 'Go Bulldogs!' and 'Class of 13' are hanging along the stands where the guests will be sitting. I smile at the setup and nod. The planning committee did a great job.Suddenly there are a pair of hands covering my eyes.  

     "Guess who." The person whispers in my ear. I instantly recognize the voice and smile. I decide to tease the person and my smile turns into a small smirk. 

     "God please let it be that sexy guy from the crime show. What's his name....Shemar Moore. Please be Shemar Moore." I plea. I remove the hands from my eyes and turn around. I'm met with a pouting Paris dressed in his graduation robe and the mandatory clothing for male graduates. Males have to wear a black cap and robe, a white dress shirt, black slacks, and shiny black dress shoes. On the other hand, females have to wear a red cap and gown with a white dress and white shoes. 

     "Oh, its just you." I say, feigning disappointment. Paris's mouth drops open and I laugh. He scowls and crosses his arms. 

     "Please. I'm way cuter than Shemar Moore." He says childishly.  

     "Whatever you say babe." I tell him. He grunts before pulling me into him. He plants a sweet kiss on my lips and I blush. 

      "You look great." He compliments. I smile and thank him. 

     "So do you." I tell him. He smirks and nods. 

     "I know." I laugh and shake my head in amusement. He just smiles and we continue to stand there in each others arms. 

     "Where's your family?" I ask him. He points behind me and I follow the direction his finger is pointing. Talking to Dad and Ian is Paris's parents, all four of them are laughing over something. His brother Andy is conversing with Jeremy while his grandmother Anika seems to be fawning over how cute Jamie is. I laugh as she pinches his cheeks and he rubs them in obvious pain. 

     "Its nice to see your grandmother again." I say truthfully. He chuckles and nods. 

     "Yeah, she's quite the character." He says in amusement. We walk over to join the others and talk for a few minutes. About ten minutes later a loud voice can be heard through the microphone. 

     "Graduates, please report to the gym. I repeat, all graduates please report to the gym. The ceremony will begin shortly, so I ask that anybody who is here to watch the graduation to begin making your way to your seats. Thank you." I look towards the stage to see that the speaker was Ms. Kraemer. She's wearing a red robe with a pretty red and white floral print dress and red heels. Trey, Jamie, Paris, and I say goodbye to our families before making our way to the gym. When we reach our destination the room is full of noise. We all go to our respective spots in the two lines. Although everyone is in alphabet order I'm standing in the front of the first line. Since I'm Valedictorian I'll be leading one of the lines and the Salutatorian, Jason Desig, will lead the other. 

     "Ok, everybody quiet!" A teacher named Mr. Hammel shouts. After a few seconds the room is quiet and he begins to speak. 

     "When the music starts I want you to begin the march just like we did at practice. Got it?" He asks. A chorus of yes's fill the room and Mr. Hammel smiles. Soon the traditional graduation music begins to play and we begin the march. When we reach the football field people begin to applaud and whistle. Jason and I make our way onto the stage and stand next to the Principal and Vice Principal while the other graduates continue to their seats. Once every graduate is situated the Principal begins speaking. 

      "Good Evening Honored Guests , Ladies and Gentlemen. A graduation ceremony is always such a special occasion - the culmination of years of hard work; the actualization of goals attained and the acknowledgement of successes achieved. So, it is only fitting that tonight we commemorate the road that we have all traveled together these last few years...." Ms. Kraemer gives her speech and afterwards the president of the school's alumni puts in a few encouraging words. A girl who earned a music scholarship to NYU sings 'I Believe I Can Fly' before I give the Valedictorian speech. The Salutatorian reads off a poem and the handing out of the diplomas begin. 

     "Before we begin I ask everyone to hold their applause until the last person has received their diploma." The principal says. She smiles knowing full well that know one would listen to the request. 

     The principal begins to call off names and graduates walk up to the podium to receive their diploma and shake hands with the principal. Clapping as loud as thunder, shouts, and congrats can be heard from the stands. When Paris is called up, he picks Ms. Kraemer up and spins her around before grabbing his diploma. Every one laughs and awws when he kisses me before departing from the stage. Ms. Kraemer shakes her head as if saying 'what am I going to do with that boy' and continues. Once everybody has received their diploma the noise has quieted down, and the only sound Is the occasional cry of a toddler. 

      "So, in closing, I'd like to thank you all for attending and I'm sure you are all proud of the achievements of those here who have graduated." Ms. Kraemer says before looking at the students and smiles. Her smile is warm and kind, eyes full of wisdom. 

     "Students, remember that if 'Vertitas' is a virtue, then 'Brevitas' is a necessity. Truth and Brevity will take you far. Yet, look not for distances in this physical world of ours; for here, you will merely find miles and metres. Look for distances within; and within there are none, for the inner spirit is so vast that it cannot be measured in distances; or in numbers. Climb every mountain. Ford every stream. Grow so far, grow so much, that you cannot be measured. On the eve of your graduation, my best wishes to you my dear ones is to find every joy in your life. Be blessed, walk in the path of good, and always find the strength to take the next step. With that said, congratulations to the Class of 2013!" Ms. Kraemer finishes. All the graduates stand up and we throw our caps in the air. Graduates begin to dance, laugh, and sing, hugging their friends in excitement. Shouts and yips can be heard all around as black and red confetti is shot from moderate sized cannons. I laugh as Paris runs to me and sweeps me into his strong arms. He spins me around and and plants a sweet kiss on my lips. His eyes are twinkling and a large smile is on his face. 

     "We did it, babe! We graduated!" He laughs and pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back and chuckle at his excitement. Suddenly I'm tackled by Jamie. We fall to the ground and he screams in happiness. I laugh and push him off of me. Jeremy helps us up and pulls us into a bone crushing hug. Dennis lats me on the back and congratulates me. I thank him and smile. Ian cries everywhere and I groan as he crushes me in his arms. I sigh in relief when Dad rescues me from the human anaconda. He smiles down at me and I can see tears in his eyes. He kisses my forehead and hugs me. 

     "I'm so proud of you. My own son, a graduate. Valedictorian at that. I couldn't ask for anything more." He says. Ian tries to discreetly take a picture but fails miserably when he forgets to turn the flash off. Paris's grandmother pops out of nowhere with a bjg smile on her face. 

     "Except grandchildren. We want lots of grandchildren, yes?" She says, making everyone laugh. I blush and try to hide my face in Dad's chest, which is rumbling from laughter. 

     "Yes, but that can wait a little while longer." He says smiling. Anika pouts and another round of laughter rolls through our group.

     "Whoohoo!" Jamie shouts as he dances around the living room. We decided to have an after party with our families after the graduation and it was in full swing. The grownups were talking and laughing over wine( Dad's drinking Ramune) in the pool house and the younger people were dancing around in the living room. I laugh as Paris and Trey spin around before growing dizzy and humping heads, knocking each other to the floor.  

     "Idiots." Jamie mumbles as he takes a break from his random dancing. He plops to the floor and I sit beside him, and we watch Paris and Trey groan in pain. I giggle as Trey kicks at Paris's leg. Paris pulls his ear in retaliation before slowly crawling towards me and laying his head on my lap. I run my fingers over the sore spot on his forehead and he groans. 

     "That's probably gonna need some ice." I whisper. He closes his eyes and nods his head. I tap his nose and he lifts his head off my lap. I slip away and stand up before making my way into the kitchen. I chuckle at the sounds of Paris's and Trey's groans of pain and whining as I retrieve to ice packs.

PARIS'S POV

     "Damnit Trey. You and that big ass head of yours." I complain. My forehead is pounding and I groan. He struggles to laugh and winces. 

     "That's what she said." I roll my eyes at his joke and sigh. Aidan comes back into the room with two frozen ice packs and I cry out in glee. He chuckles and affectionately places one on my victimized forehead. He hands the other one to Jamie, who gingerly sets it on Trey's head.  

     "We have the best boyfriends in the world." I moan as the coolness of the ice seeps into my head. Trey nods in agreement and we smile at the giggles coming from Aidan and Jamie. Suddenly my phone begins to play Best Love Song by T-Pain. 

     "Nice, you've finally gotten rid of that Hanna Montana ringtone." Jamie says teasingly. 

     "Hey! He Could Be the One is a catchy song!" I say defensively. Trey snorts and Aidan shakes his head. Oh, what the hell do they know. I snake the phone out of my pocket and tap answer before putting it up to my ear. 

     "Hel-" I begin, but Christy immediately cuts me off. 

      "Paris! You need to get to the hospital, now." She tells me. Her voice is strained and her breathing is deep. I furrow my eyebrows and wrinkle my nose. 

      "Why?" I ask. She grunts and curses before answering. 

      "DAMMIT PARIS I'M IN LABOR!" She screams. I jump and almost drop the phone. Trey, Jamie, and Aidan are looking at me with wide eyes. I guess they heard what Christy just said. 

      "I-I...What?" I say stupidly. Voices can be heard in the background and and another voice replaces Christy's. 

     "Paris? This is Christy's aunt, Linda. We're at the Grandview Memorial Hospital. Christy is being taken into the delivery room." She informs me, but my mouth is dry and my heart is beating rapidly. Aidan takes the phone and holds it to his ear. 

     "Hello? Yes, this is his boyfriend Aidan. Paris is a little...shocked. Can you tell me what's going on?" He asks calmly. I can hear Linda explaining the situation and Aidan takes it all in stride. 

     "Okay we'll be there soon." He tells her. They say goodbye and hang up. Aidan slips the phone into my pocket and stands. He pulls me up as Trey and Jamie get up.  

     "We need to get to Grandview Memorial Hospital asap." He says.

      "Dad! Ian!" Aidan yells. Running feet can be heard and soon enough Aidan's dad and Ian enters the room. They look around worriedly until their eyes land on us.  

     "Is everything alright?" Mr. Michaels, Aidan's dad, asks. I can see the rest of our families enter the living room, but I pay them no attention. 

     "Christy is in labor. Trey, Jamie, Paris, and I are about to go to Grandview Memorial, kay?" He says. Mr. Michaels nods. Aidan kisses his cheek before we make our way to his car. Jamie and Trey sit in the back while I sit in the passenger seat and Aidan drives. He pulls out of the driveway, and soon enough we're swiftly driving down the street. We reach the hospital and tumble out of the car. Rushing into the sitting area, we make our way to where the receptionist is sitting. She looks up at us and raises an eyebrow. 

     "We're here for Christy Granes. She came in a short while ago." Aidan tells her. The woman nods and checks the computer. 

     "Here it is. She went into the delivery room ten minutes ago. I'll page the doctor and tell him to send one of the nurses." She tells us. We wait and five minutes later a female nurse exits through a pair of doors. 

     "Christy Granes." She calls out. We wave her over and she walks towards us. 

      "Okay. Only one of you can enter the delivery room. " The nurse informs us. Trey pushes me forward and I have to keep myself from falling over. 

     "He's the baby daddy." Trey tells her. She nods and begins to walk away. I give Aidan a quick kiss before hurrying after her. We reach a door that has a plaque reading delivery on it. 

     "Here." The nurse says as she hands me a smock and one of those things doctors wear over their mouth. She also hands me a pair of surgical globes before opening the door and ushering me inside. Almost immediately, my ears are assaulted by the sounds of Christy's screaming. I look down to where the doctors is bending and almost drop dead at the sight I'm met with. Is THAT what childbirth looks like?! 

     Oh god.

     "Aaaaahhhhh!"  

     Christy and I scream for two different reasons. She's screaming from the pain of giving. Me, I'm screaming because she's squeezing the shit out of my hand! I've been in here for ten minutes, and unfortunately the baby has not popped out yet. 

     "Almost there. I can see the top of the baby's head now." The obstetrician says. I close my eyes and turn my head to keep from seeing the natural disaster going on in Christy's nether region. The last time I looked down there I almost fainted. Christy screams and clutches my hand as the doctor instructs her to give another push. 

      "Paris this is all your fault, you fucking douchebag!" She screams. I wince as she practically breaks every bone in my poor hand.  

     "It feels like I'm trying to push a cantaloupe through a key hole." She says. Her voice is strained with pain and her breathing his fairly rapid. 

     "Oh, please. Your not that tight." I grumble. She grunts and sends me an evil glare before tossing her head back in pain. 

     "Okay. Give one big push and that should do it." The doctors tells us. Christy nods and takes a big breath. I fall to my knees as she squeezes my and pushes. Suddenly the sounds of a baby crying can be heard throughout the room. I sigh in relief when Christy releases my hand. I stand up and watch as the doctors wrap the baby in a blue blanket and place a cap on his smooth head. 

     "Here." One of the nurses whisper. She hands him to me and I reluctantly take the baby into my arms. I watch as his blotchy red face scrunches while he's crying. I begin to rock and coo at him and soon enough he begins to quiet down, but instead of falling asleep he looks up at me with wide eyes. His eyes are blue, but they'll probably change colors. His fingers are small and are balled into tiny fists. I can feel my heart swell with paternal love as he slowly blinks up at me. 

     "Hello little one." I whisper. He just continues to look at me and I smile. He gives a small yawn, causing me to chuckle lightly. 

     "You must be pretty tired, huh? I bet you wanted to get out of there as fast as you could. Trust me, I felt the same way." I tell him. I look down at Christy to see that she has unsurprisingly fell asleep. 

     "Well, she's down for the count." I mumble. The baby yawns again before closing his eyes and falling asleep. I lean down and kiss the top of his head.

     "I'll be here when you wake up, little one."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So....THE BABY IS BORN YAY!!!!! Next chapter will be the naming of the babeh and some other stuff I don't feel like typing. Nobody got time for that. Lol, but I do. Its Saturday bishes. Anyways, I know nothing of the birthing process and little of graduation cause i'm only a freshman, so sorry of its not very detailed.

COMMENT<3

-IFLYEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 643 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
18.4K 778 25
{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing they're soon to be each other's half.} { Co...
330 12 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...