I Slept With Justin Bieber ➳...

Av secutegrxnde

A story in which a girl sleeps with Justin Bieber which causes everything to take a turn for the worse. [high... Mer

prologue
I Slept With Justin Bieber [1]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [2]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [3]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [4]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [5]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [6]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [7]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [8]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [9]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [10]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [12]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [13]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [14]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [15]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [16]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [17]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [18]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [19]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [20]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [21]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [22]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [23]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [24]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [25]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [26]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [27]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [28]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [29]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [30]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [31]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [32]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [33]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [34]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [35]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [36]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [37]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [38]
I Slept With Justin Bieber [39]
epilogue
thank you + other stories

I Slept With Justin Bieber [11]

60K 2K 3.4K
Av secutegrxnde

| Dane above |

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!♡

| Recap |

"I'm exhausted," Justin sighed.

"Aw does little Juju miss his baby mama?" Fredo pouted.

Yes, Justin thought.

Alfredo laughed causing Justin to I roll his eyes.

Just two more months, he told himself.

Month 4 Of Pregnancy
| 16 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"I'm getting fat," I cried. "I don't want to be fat anymore," I whined. I sat on the chair resting my hands on my stomach which has grown. It is very noticeable, the media is going ape shit, I guess they didn't think I was actually pregnant. I have a lot of interviews in line, I don't understand why they want to interview me but they do. That's why I'm here in the dressing room at Jimmy Fallon's studio. Jimmy Fallon. He wants to chat with me which confuses me.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant," Dane laughed. Yes Dane. We've became really good friends but now... we're dating. I decided to give him a chance. Obviously the world doesn't know that but a few people know. Dane makes me really happy. He's super understanding about me being pregnant, I explained everything to him and he understood why I didn't get an abortion and that the media can not know that we're dating as far as the rest of the world knows he's one of my good friends. He's the sweetest and I really like him.

"My jeans don't fit, my dresses barely fit, I'm lucky this once fit," I looked down at my black dress.

"You look gorgeous," He pecked my lips.

"Thank you baby, not help me out of this chair this dress is tight," I laughed. He grabbed my hands and helped me.

"Ariana your on in three minutes," A worker said.

"Okay," I smiled and followed them out. The hair stylist that Scooter hired for me was outside the room fluffed my hair a bit. It was so weird that they care about how I look.

"Today I have none other than Justin Bieber's girlfriend and mother of his child. Please give a warm welcome to Ariana Grande," I walked out and waved at the audience. I met up with Jimmy and gave him a hug.

"Hi it's nice to meet you," I smiled.

"It's so good to see you, you look great," He complimented me.

"Thank you," I sat down and looked at the audience. "Hi," I waved causing everyone including Jimmy to laugh.

"Thank you for coming on the show, I appreciate it," He said.

"Thank you for having me, I'm so nervous," I told him.

"How are you? Considering the loss of your baby which I'm very sorry about."

"It gets better day by day, it was really hard for me but Justin really helped," I nodded my head.

"That's great to hear, how are you and Justin? He's on a promo tour and you're here," he said.

"It's hard because I miss him a lot, he's a great person and it's sad that he's missing out on the pregnancy and whatnot but he's coming back soon which I'm ready happy about. We talk every day, some conversations shorter than others since he's usually busy but we talk for a bit on those days," I said truthfully.

"That's good to hear. Now let's learn a little more about you. No one really knows much about you," He said. "Let's play a game of ping pong," He said out of nowhere.

"Ping pong?" I laughed. He nodded his head and pulled out two paddles one with his face and the other with Justin's. "Oh my god," I laughed even harder and so did the audience.

"Let's go," He got up from behind his desk while a few backstage workers pulled out a ping pong table. He led me to the table and had a ping pong ball in his hand. Then we started to play.

"So what's your favorite color?" He asked and hit the ball gently with the paddle with his face on it.

"Any pastel color," I hit the ball gently back to him.

"Do you have any secret talents?"

"I can do impressions." It's true, I have a lot of impressions up my sleeve.

"Then show us, would you guys like to see some of these impressions?" He asked the audience and they cheered in response.

"Okay," I laughed and hit the ball back over the net. "I can do a baby impression," I said. I started to cry like a baby and Jimmy was so in shock it was hilarious.

"Oh my god, that was spot on. What's another one?"

"I can do a Celine Dion impression."

"No way," He hit the ball back.

"Way," I nodded my hand.

"I don't mean to put you on the spot," A worker than handed me a microphone. Jimmy then guided me back to the seat.

Once we sat down I said, "I don't mean to put you on the spot but," Then I put the microphone up to Jimmy laughing causing everyone to laugh.

"We can do a duet. Beauty and the beast," he said.

"I don't know the words," I told him.

"That's okay, you don't need to know the words," He said. The music began to play.

"Certain," He started off strong. "Certain as the sun," He sang.

"Certain as the sun, babe, oh babe," I sang like Celine Dion. The music stopped, Jimmy put his mic down and started laughing while the audience clapped.

"Rising in the east," He sang.

"Work. Wow. Oh I'm sorry," I covered my mouth smiling. "That caught me off guard," I laughed with the audience.

| A/N: I love this interview so much |

"I got mad in that one," He said.

"I didn't know you had it in you," I giggled.

"East," He sang angry again, it was hilarious.

"That was great," I told him. "Bitter, sweet and strange. Finding you can change," Then I did that sound Celine always make. It's indescribable. "Okay," I hit my chest gesturing to Jimmy.

He stood and sang, "Beauty and the beast."

I started clapping and then stood up with him. "Thank you Jimmy," I put my arm up. "Okay," I hit my chest again. "That was great," I said causing Jimmy to laugh.

"That was amazing. Spot on," He laughed.

"Thank you," I hit my chest again which only causing him to laugh harder.

"Oh my god that was great," I handed him the mic so he can put it away.

"That was fun," I smiled.

"You have an amazing voice, does Justin know that you have such a good voice?" He asked me.

"No," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I certainly did not," I heard someone say. The audience started screaming, I turned around and saw Justin. My jaw dropped.

"Oh my god," I got up and walked to Justin giving him a hug. "You're here," I said in astonishment.

"I'm here," He smiled. He led us back to Jimmy. "Did you like the surprise?"

"I did," I smiled.

"Justin, it's good to see you man," Jimmy said.

"It's good to see you too," Justin smiled putting his arm around me pulling me closer. When the interview finished I quickly walked back to the dressing room while Justin chatted with Jimmy. Dane was sitting on the couch in the dressing room. I was about to tell him something until the door opened. I turned around and saw Justin.

"Who's this?" Justin stood in front of Dane looking him up and down.

"This," I hesitated. Why am I so nervous? "This is Dane," I smiled. "My boyfriend," added.

"It's nice to meet you," Dane put his hand out for Justin to shake. Justin hummed in response as he shook his hand. Justin's jaw clenched as he let go of his hand.

Dane phone started to buzz, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and read something on his phone. "I have to go, I have to help my mom out at her house. I'll see you later babe," He kissed me and walked out, smiling at Justin on his way out.

Justin watched as the door closed, once it closed he turned to me. "Boyfriend," He nodded his head slowly. "I thought you guys were friends."

"I told you that a month ago and I decided to give him a chance," I shrugged my shoulders.

"We should start heading out," Justin changed the subject and opened the door for me. I grabbed my purse and walked out.

"I'm really happy that you're here," I told him trying to lighten the mood. He kept walking to the front entrance. He was walking quickly, I had to do a mini jog to catch up to him.

"You can't be mad," I grabbed his forearm. He looked down at me with a blank face and didn't say anything. I decided not to get him any angrier and let him go. He pulled me closer to him once we were outside as the paparazzi bombarded us. Once we got in the car Justin let go of me and sat as far away as possible from me. It feels like he hates me all over again.

"Justin, talk to me," I looked at his emotionless face. He turned his head and looked out the window. "You're acting like a child," I began to get angry. "You can't be mad for me having a boyfriend. Dane is a good guy and the least you can do is act like you're happy for me. What about you and Selena huh? You had no problem with flaunting your relationship with her in front of my face and now that I found someone I really like you start acting like a child," I raised my voice. Justin still didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You can't expect me to be happy," He spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

"What?"

"You can't expect me to be happy about you getting a boyfriend. You know I have feelings for you and you went off and got a boyfriend. You said he was just a friend and now he's your boyfriend," He sounded angry.

"I'm sorry but you know I don't have the same feelings for you, why can't you understand that-" I was cut off by his lips smashed against mine. I was shocked to say the least. Justin's lips started to move slowly against mine and I found myself doing the same. I felt butterflies in my stomach, no forget butterflies, I felt freaking fireworks and like the world stopped. Once I started to process what was happening I pushed him away.

"Y-You," I stuttered and pointed my finger at him and then my lips. "Y-You just kissed me."

"Yes I did, and you kissed back," He smirked. "You can't say you didn't feel anything and if you say you didn't I know you're lying," He added.

"I didn't feel anything," I lied and shook my head. The car stopped and I saw we were in front of my apartment complex. I was going to open the car door but was stopped by Justin.

"You're lying," He said and grabbed my face kissing me once again. "I," kiss "Know." kiss "You're." kiss "Lying." kiss.

"Stop doing that!" I yelled.

"I won't stop until you admit you felt something," He smirked.

"You're unbelievable," I got out of the car and walked to the entrance of the apartment complex.

"Don't miss my lips too much," I heard him yell. I don't even need turn around to know he's smirking. Without looking at him I flipped him off. I heard him laugh and walked away.

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 11 of ISWJB! I hope you're enjoying the story so far, please continue reading, voting, and commenting.

I decided for Zac Efron to portray Dane.

ARIANA AND JUSTIN FINALLY KISSED SOBER LMAO!

If you haven't already, check out my other story Rise Up! It's a Jason McCann Fanfiction!

Love you guys!♡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.1K 516 33
He was the typical badass punk. Tattoos tained all over him. Attracting all of the girls in town. The guy with the bad reputation in town. Self-absor...
156K 4.1K 37
(Jariana) A story about heartbreakers falling in love breaking others' hearts while later breaking each other's hearts in the end.
310K 11.2K 50
You are just a boy who had lost your legs, but I am here to help you, I am here to be your walking sticks. You may not like me, but you have to acce...
192 10 14
Jariana fanfic Princess Ariana is destined to marry Prince Charlie But does she actually love him? Or does her heart belong to the peasant Justin B...