The Power of Music

By Germangieforever96

More

Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N

Chapter 51

70 9 1
By Germangieforever96

This was amazing...

Everyone's clapping happily and cheering and I didn't even realize that someone was standing right behind me, waiting until I turned around...

- Ah! Diego!

He had glasses and a hat on so no one will recognize him.

- Ssshh! - he smiled - Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

- Ah... It's okay, don't worry...

- Come with me! - he said and without waiting for my answer he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Surprisingly, or not he took me to the festival that was held tonight in the city and even though first I wasn't so much into it in the end I was enjoying myself pretty much...

Mostly because Diego was with me as well...

Hours later we decided fo sit down to relax for some time at a quiet place...

- Clari, you're overdoing yourself again... - he said - You need to relax sometimes...

- But I can't... - I mumbled as I looked down.

- Yes, you can! - he said as he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes - You have to...

I sighed deeply.

- You always have to be right, huh...

- It's not about me being right, but about you and that you work way too much...

- But I'm not good enough! I can't write the song for you! - I cried out.

- You'll make it... Don't worry about that - he smiled.

- B-But...

He didn't say anything. He kissed me.

- But...

- Your health and happiness is more important to me and to the others too....

- That's right! - I suddenly heard Ren's voice from behind us and turning around I saw the boys and Selvaggia coming to us.

- You're not happy lately and it makes us sad! - said Sel as she hugged me tightly - You know you can always tell me if something's bothering you!

- I know... - I mumbled as I hugged her back.

- Remember to always focus on making people happy with your songs - said Ren - This is why you're so perfect in doing this, Little Lamb.

- Guys... Thank you so much... - I sighed happily - I really don't know what would I do without you all...

- You wouldn't have an amazing band that'd support you! - said Marco cheerfully.

- And some amazing boyfriends! - Ren added while he grabbed Diego by how shoulder - Now... What were you two doing while we didn't come?

- N-Nothing! Atleast nothing that you should know about! - Diego groaned.

- Oh really? - now Rodrigo joined - Aren't you trying to take Clari away from us?

- What? How the hell would I do that anyway?!

- I don't know!

- You're a smart boy, Ramosito! - said Ren again on a cheeky tone - You'd find the way!

- Shut up already! - he snapped.

By now the whole conversation made me laugh and soon all of us went to enjoy the rest of the festival together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 33 16
(This Story Has Been Moved)
149K 3.8K 22