Chapter 16

Clari's POV:

Soon the vacation was over and we all headed back to the academy and started to get ready for the last audition of the year.

But the awkwardest thing is... That I still couldn't choose a partner.

It's not like I don't want anyone, or no one wants me... It's the fact that WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WANTS ME!

I'm not joking...

First it was Marco... Then "Shorty" came up to me with the same request and later on Pablo and Ren too.

- WHAAAAT?! 4 PEOPLE?! - gasped Selvaggia as we were going to get to our mails.

- Yes - I sighed deeply.

- Wow... Wish I'd be that wanted though...

- This is not that good how it sounds like! I can only choose one...

- I know, I know...

While we were talking I found a letter from Rodrigo in my mail box.

- Huh?

"I just want to let you know that I chose you to be my partner for the audition. Hope we can work together as soon as possible."

5 PEOPLE?!

But wait... The day didn't end just yet!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Walking through the corridors, thinking about the guys and who should I choose I bumped into our teacher, Tsukimiya Ringo.

- Ah! I've been looking for you! - he said cheerfully.

- Huh? Why so?

- There's one more person that decided to choose you for his partner! - he said, dancing around me.

- W-What?! Who?!

- Di-e-go Ra-mos! - he sang while I almost collapsed.

What the hell all these boys want from me?!

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next couple of days went by with me trying to hide from the boys that decided to chose me for the audition as I had no idea what to do with this situation and people are keep telling me to choose fast.

But at one night I had a dream... A dream that gave me the correct answer to everything I needed an answer to.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

Yes. I want her to be my partner too, but soon enough I found out that not just Jinguji, but even my roommate Marco asked her too, beside another 3 person which is frustrating...

But anyway... This morning I got a letter from Clari to meet her at the dance class so I went there and all the others were in place too.

- Woah! Diego! - gasped Marco.

- Seems like Ramosito chose the Little Lamb too - Ren smirked.

- Whaaaat?! I'm your roommate and you didn't even tell me! - Marco whimped.

- As I said last night... I have no need to tell you who did I choose - I replied to him firmly.

- And what's going to happen now? - asked Pablo.

- Well... We'll have to wait and see - said Dominguez.

- No need to worry - Ren interrupted - She'll choose me anyway.

- Don't be so sure about that! - groaned Rodrigo.

Honestly... His presence surprised me too.

- Helloo!! Sorry for being late! - said Clari, who just came into the room.

- No problem, princess - said Ren - Now... Will you finally tell us who did you choose?

- Well... Actually... - she muttered as she handed me a music sheet first as I was standing the closest to her and she handed everyone 1-1 sheet.

- This is... - I muttered.

A song to all the 6 of us?!