Chapter 1

Clari's POV:

- I'm sorry, Mylady, but I can't let you in! - said the guard at the entrance of Fernandez de Rosa Academy.

Wait, let me explain...

My name's Maria Clara Alonso and I'm trying to get into the exam of Fernandez de Rosa Academy.

It's my dream to get into the academy since my grandmother taught me to play the piano... And there's something more too...

His name's Sebastian.

Uh... He's not my boyfriend, or anything... He's a famous singer that saved me from depression... And everything.

I want to learn to compose songs so then one day he might gonna sing my song!

It'd be so amazing... It really would.

But now seems like I'm late and might never gonna get into the academy at the first place.

- Let her in! There's still more than an hour until the exam - I hear an unfamiliar voice from behind me and soon a guy stepped next to me.

- Uh...

- No! She's late - snapped the guard - Who can't come here in time are not good enough for the Fernandez de Rosa Academy!

- Asshole! - the guy next to me groaned then turned to me after a short argument with the guards - By the way my name's Marco!

- Clara - I replied.

Suddenly a limousin parked down nearby and a vety elegant, handsome man stepped out of it.

- The My Lady was late because she was helping a little girl.

Everyone froze there while he walked up to me, handing me my umbrella that I gave the little girl and said:

- Don't worry, I gave her another one and she seemed to like it.

I had no idea what was going on, or what am I supposed to say while he took my hand and kissed it, then turned back to the guards.

- Come on! Why won't you let the Lady in?

- The rules! She was late then she...

Suddenly the other guard that has been with his back to us for a while came back.

- He called... And he said she can get in! - he said.

- What? - I gasped.

- You can go in! - said Marco happily.

- Yes! Thank you so much, Marco! - I said to him then turned to the other guy, completely forgetting to ask his name - And thank you too!

- Not a problem, beautiful - he replied while giving me a charming smile - I'll see you in April then - he added with a wink.

Not even in the academy yet, but I already made two friends!

----- TIME SKIP -----

"Dear Grandma,

I got in to the Fernandez de Rosa Academy!

I'm so excited!"

- CLAAARIII!! - I hear my best friend screaming from beind me then jumps into my neck.

Her name's Selvaggia Lucarelli and she's going to be my roommate too and she'll be in the idol course which means she'll be writing lyrics and hopefully I can also work with her sometimes.

- Hey, Selvaggia! - I smiled as she finally let go of me.

- Huh! I told you to call me simply Selly, but you seem to be forgetting it! - she laughed.

I love how she's full of energy all the time.

We're going to be great roommates!

A/N: This is the first chapter so far! Diego won't be in too much just yet, but don't worry as everything will get more interesting later on ;)