America's Sweet Hearts-Faberry

Autorstwa Donald2345

Santana Lopez owns a very high class, underground sex club in New York City. Sex, Power, and above all Money... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

790 16 4
Autorstwa Donald2345

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this cannot be happening...", Brittany was repeating to herself, as she approached Kurt's door. She knocked and knocked until finally, Rachel opened it, and pulled her inside.

"Okay, what is going on ri-...oh my God, what is that smell", the blond asked, covering her nose.

"That's the smell of drama, shame, and stale vodka. Welcome to what's been my own personal Hell for the last half hour", said Rachel.

"Where's Kurt...and please tell me that your text was joke...", whined Brittany.

"I wish it was. Don't worry too much, I think he's just being drunk and stupid...but, he did say he wanted to quit. Right now, he's in the bathroom showering. Hopefully, the last of his vomit was contributed to the toilet, but the first round was played, and lost out here. I'm waiting on Rory to bring me cleaning supplies."

"Rory?"

"Yeah, the newer guy with the Irish accent...".

"Oh, Shamrocks?"

"Yeah, he's Kurt's neighbor...so I just asked him if he could grab some things from-"

Rachel was cut off when Kurt came flying through his bathroom door, and ended up on the floor.

"Kurt, are you okay", asked Brittany, as her and Rachel pulled him from the floor."How much did you drink today?"

"For...the love...of God please stop the fucking world...I need...to...get off, and go die in a corner...", he mumbled."I'm...n-never drinking again!"

"Stop lying", laughed Rachel, as they helped him into his bed."You said that last time this you drank this much."

"Kurt...you are way to messed up to work tonight. Are you trying to upset Santana", asked the blond."She's gonna' freak out when she gets-"

Brittany was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in", yelled Rachel.

"Hey", said Rory, as he walked in with a bucket of water, with a few sponges and rags."Sorry that took so long. Brittany, you might think about heading down the to bar area. Boss Lady is back, and she's chasing the new bartender around screaming in Spanish...".

"Oh God", grumbled both woman, in unison.

"Alright, I guess I better go deal with that", said Brittany, as she bolted out the door."Rachel, please help!"

"Right behind you. Ummm...Rory, would you do me two favors please", she asked.

"Well, I already know one of them is cleaning up Kurt's puke. What's the other", he asked, shaking his head.

"How many clients do you have tonight?"

"None. I only had one, and he canceled. I'm still too new to have a list of people to work with yet."

"Perfect, can you cover Kurt's clients?"

"Do I have to?"

"No, but I know you will, because you're a nice guy and love doing favors for people who will pay you two hundred dollars."

"Damn it. Alright, I'll do it."

"Oh my God, Rory, thank you so much! I'll be back in...well...I'll just be back", said Rachel as she ran from the room. By the time her and Brittany got down to the first floor, Alyson was running from the bar area not five feet in front of Santana. The Latina was holding a half empty vodka bottle, and ranting on in Spanish. A few other playground employees following at a safe distance.

"Estúpido perrita quisiera rip los tatuajes justo a la salida de tu cuerpo! Usted mejor ejecutar ya que son tan muertos no es incluso divertido!"

"Here we go...", breathed Rachel, as her and the dancer tried catching up. Santana chased Sage into the Red Light Lounge. Of course, that time of day, the lights were on, and it didn't look very red at all. Six or seven other people followed after them. There was always a few people around the playground that got sucked into a fight every time there was one. They were drama junkies, and there was no denying it.

"I'm sorry", Alyson yelled, as she dove behind a couch, and stuck her feet up in the air as a defense. She was fully prepared to kick her feet to her heart's content if she had to."Damn it! Don't kill me!"

Santana was inches away from the small bartender when Brittany grabbed her from behind, and held her back."San, stop! Relax!"

"Relax nothing! Because of this little fucking street rat, Kurt can't work tonight", she snapped, still trying to break free from Brittany.

"Whoa whoa...did you just call me a street rat", asked Alyson, as Rachel helped her up from the floor."Bitch, do I look like Aladdin to you?"

"No, no no! You don't get to call me a bitch! Not when you work for me, and especially not when you fuck things up this badly", snapped Santana, waving the half empty vodka bottle."This was all him!"

"I work in the damn bar! He wanted to drink", defended Alyson, knowing for sure she shouldn't have used that argument.

"One drink, two...maybe even three would have been enough! If you knew he was upset, and just wanted more and more to drink, you should have damn well known you needed to cut him off", yelled Santana. She was no longer fighting to get at her, but her girlfriend was still holding onto her. She knew she needed to calm down, and she was trying.

"I did cut him off!"

"Yeah, when it was too late! Now he's wasted, and can't work! He has at least three clients coming in tonight! What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Santana, I got that covered. Rory's taking his clients", said Rachel, standing in front of Alyson."They may not be happy, but it's the best we can do right now."

"Okay, when the Hell did that happen", asked the still very angry Latina.

"Like five minutes ago", answered Rachel."But, does it really matter? He's doing it, let's just go with that for right now, please?"

Santana took a few deep breathes. She was so angry, but she knew for her heart's sake, she needed to pull it back. She loved the fact that Brittany was slowly rubbing her back."You have absolutely no idea what I wanna' do to you right now", she growled.

"Does it have anything to do with ripping my tattoos off", asked Alyson, earning a look of shock from the Latina."Yeah, I understand Spanish."

"Good for you. Pick a tat you're willing to part with, and assume the position", snapped Santana, as she lunged for her again. Rachel blocked Alyson, while Brittany held Santana back again.

"San! Please stop!"

"Estoy seriamente acerca de aplastar la cara usted puta", yelled Santana, as she took off one of her shoes, and threw it towards Alyson. Rachel ducked, and the show smacked Alyson right in the face.

"What the Hell, did you just George Bush me?"

"You're lucky I don't Chris Brown you!"

"Alright, enough! Santana, what part of calm the Hell down, don't you understand", yelled Rachel.

"All of it!"

"San, seriously calm down, please", begged Brittany. She was close to tears, and the Latina could tell.

"Okay, alright", she said, as she turned around ,and emreaced the blond."I'm sorry, baby. Don't cry."

"I won't if you just relax. I don't want you to faint again, that was scary."

"It really was", agreed Rachel.

"I'm sorry, I fucked up. It won't happen again , I swear", said Alyson, sincerely."If I need to like cut my hair off, and pretend to be a dude for the night, I will. Think Kurt's clients will know the difference?"

"No, but you'd have to grow a penis", laughed Rachel.

"Well shit, I can try. I mean it, I just wanna' make this up...".

"The fact that you just offered to grow a penis is enough. I forgive you for now, you little shit", smiled Santana. "Fuck you, but you are forgiven. If it happens again, I'm ripping off the angel wings you have tattooed on your back, because you're no angel. You're a demon. A very small demon."

"A very small demon that always manages to find you the best designer shoes before anybody else has them. Go ahead, deny it, I dare you", she laughed.

"I won't deny it. Listen, it's fine if Shamrocks is gonna' cover for Kurt, but Rach...since it was your idea, you need to call the clients and confirm."

"Yes, Miss Santana", said Rachel, with a wink."I just hope Kurt doesn't bitch slap me when he finds out he has to pay Rory two hundred dollars for covering him."

"Rachel, you told him that", asked Brittany.

"I had to promise him something...".

Not too long after the drama, Santana called a playground meeting. Once again, scaring the Hell out of most of her employees. She made it known that just because she was sick, and taking a small break, wasn't an excuse for everybody to start screwing around. She made sure everybody heard her when she pointed out that she had people working in her place until she was able to get back to full time playground work. She tried not to get too excited, but she failed miserably, and started yelling. After ten minutes, Brittany had once again had enough, and begged her to calm down. She did, but it took much longer then Brittany, or Rachel cared for.

Before she went to relax for a while, she pulled Sam into her office, and sat him down. He was nervous as Hell, that was for sure. He'd never had any alone time with Santana for sure, and defiantly had some things to feel guilty about.

"So Trouty", breathed Santana, as she leaned back in her chair."Anything you think you need to tell me about, baby?"

"Ummm...". The blond headed man just looked around nervously. He was avoiding eye contact, and Santana wasn't having it.

"Look at me", she demanded. He hesitated, but reluctantly he looked."You and I both know you have two things that you need to tell me. So, how about I just go ahead and start you off. When Puck brought you in, I was told that you didn't have sex with men, that you only blew them. Oddly enough, it made sense to me. Because the minute I laid eyes on the those lips of yours, a few things crossed my mind. One being that the only stocking stuffer I would ever feel right giving you, would be an ass load of chap stick. I mean, it would only be right."

A look of confusion came over his face. He clearly didn't understand the woman's awkward, and insulting sense of humor.

"So there's the first thing, it's out there, you lied. Now, are you ready to tell me the second thing?"

"I...I...ummm...".

"Are you scared of me, Trouty?"

"Oh, very. I feel like I'm about to piss myself."

"Good. Hold onto that feeling, and remember it next time you, one, lie to me. And, two, next time you decide to have a private fuck session with Porcelain."

"Oh God", he breathed."Okay, I didn't lie. I swear to God, Miss Santana, it was my first time."

"Bullshit", laughed Santana.

"No, I promise you, it was. I've never gone that far with a another dude before."

Santana squinted at him."Seriously?"

"Swear on my life."

"Alright, fine. I believe you."

"Am I in trouble?"

"Not this time, you pouty lipped bastard, but the next time you decide to have a first time anything with somebody around here, make sure it doesn't cause one of my babies to get wasted off his ass."

"Wait, he really is wasted? I thought people were just exaggerating...".

"No, he's in his room puking like a frat boy. His clients are being covered for the night."

"Oh my God...I'm sorry. I...didn't know I was that bad", he said. He obviously felt really guilty.

"Wait, what", asked the Boss Lady.

"I didn't know I was that bad at sex... I mean it seemed like he was having fun, but-"

"No no no, holy shit", laughed Santana."You think he got drunk because you were bad?"

"Well, yeah...isn't that what you're saying", he asked, cluelessly.

"No", she continued to laugh."Oh my God, you really are special. No, he got drunk because he's in love with somebody, and he feels like he cheated on him."

"Kurt has a boyfriend?"

"It's complicated, baby. Don't bother getting involved just yet, alright? You're still fresh, once you've worked here for a while, you'll understand. This place is a bigger mind fuck then Wonderland, but you have to have been here for a while before you truly...go mad."

Clearly, Sam was really sure as to what Santana meant. She smirked at him, and shook her head."Dismissed. Go on, get ready for the night."

Later that night, Rachel was sitting at the bar with Quinn. Everything was in full swing, and Alyson was loosing her mind trying to keep up with everybody, even with Sunshine helping her out for the time being.

"It couldn't be more obvious that she isn't a bartender", said Quinn, as she watched Alyson struggle with taking more then one order at once."I mean, don't get me wrong. She's doing pretty damn good for never having bar tended before, but...this is Puck's game. He needs to be here."

"I know", pouted Rachel."Puck's being a dick right now, but he needs to face facts. He knows this bar, he knows the people, he knows the layout. He did need help at times, but not as often as Aly does. Sunshine is a huge help, but she's not cut out for the tending life either."

"Puck. He's the answer. Getting him back would mean the world to this place", said Quinn."Have you talked to him since your visit?"

"I've tried to. I've texted, called, emailed...but nothing. He knows damn well he needs to be here, and he knows I'm trying to pull him back in", said Rachel."Do you really think we can get him to come back?"

"Yes. I know it will take some pretty heavy convincing, but that doesn't matter. He'll come back", smiled Quinn.

"Well, it sounds like somebody has a plan...", said the tiny woman.

"Kind of. I'd tell you about it, but looks like Cassandra is on the prowl for you", said the blond, as she peeked over Rachel's shoulder."She's early...".

"Ouch, do I detect a hint of jealously?"

Quinn was jealous, but she wasn't about to admit it out loud. She hated all of Rachel's clients. Even the ones she'd never met, but Cassandra really pissed her off. She was bitchy, self absorbed, and thought the world of herself. It was clear to Quinn that she was unstable, and didn't deserve to have somebody like Rachel at her disposal.

"No, I'm not jealous at all. I just think it's ridiculous that she thinks it's alright to show up early", she answered, taking a sip of her drink.

Rachel smirked, and kissed Quinn on the cheek."Whatever you say, Quinn."

"Well, if it isn't the lovely Quinn Fa bray", said Cassandra, sarcastically as she approached the couple."Isn't your time up by now?"

"As a matter of fact it is", said Quinn, forcing herself to be nice. She rested her hands in her lap, and pinched herself. She needed to do something, anything, to keep herself from slapping this woman across the face."I have a meeting with Santana in about ten minutes, so I'll get out of your hair."

"I'll see you later, beautiful", said Rachel, winking at her girlfriend. She wanted to kiss her, but she knew it wasn't a good idea at the moment.

"Yes you will", said Quinn. She grabbed her drink, and iPad from the bar top, and stood up."Have fun you two."

Once Quinn was out of the bar, Cassandra took her place at the bar, and flagged Sunshine down.

"I thought I told you, calling anyone else beautiful upsets me", she said, looking right into Rachel's eyes.

"I'm sorry Cassandra. Are you ready to punish me for my mistake?"

"You have no idea, you little whore...", she growled. She pulled Rachel close, and jammed her tongue into her mouth. It was a sloppy kiss. One that left the tiny woman no choice. She knew her client well, she knew she would always be over powered by her. She closed her eyes, and dealt with it. Knowing that they were being stared at, and judged. Knowing that nobody there should have been judging anything, given the nature of where they were, and what they were there for. When Cassandra pulled away, she smiled deviously."Mmmm...you are in so much trouble, little girl."

As Quinn stood outside Santana's office, knocking on the door, she was trying to relax herself. Leaving Rachel with Cassandra wasn't something she wanted to do, but she didn't have a choice. She was so deep in her own thoughts, that she didn't even hear Santana yelling from the other side of the door. She had totally forgotten about San's security camera. She always knew who was standing outside her office.

"Oh my God, stop fucking knocking, and get in here, Quinn! I mean...fuck!"

The blond snapped out of her daze, and opened the door."Sorry", she said, as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"It's fine, just sit down."

Quinn let out a long sigh, and took a seat in front of the Latina's desk.

"Whoa...what's with you", asked Santana, as she studied the woman.

"I'm fine."

"Fine nothing. You're totally stressing the fuck out", she laughed."Come on, spill."

"Cassandra."

"Jesus. Enough said."

"I don't like her."

"Shit...here we go."

"What is that supposed to mean",asked Quinn, as if she was offended.

"Let me just start by saying, the lovely shade of jealously you're wearing right now, yeah...it's not cute, Fabray."

"I'm gonna' stop you right there, because I'm not jealous."

"That is a load of shit, and I can't even help you out with that, because you know what? You knew damn well what you were getting into with her."

"That doesn't mean I have to like it", snapped Quinn.

"No, it doesn't. However, you do have to deal with it. When she's on the clock, she's not just yours. When she's working, you have to share whether you fucking like it or not. So if you can't deal with that, you might as well just break it off with her now."

"I can't do that, Santana."

"Yeah, I know...you're in way too deep, I get it. Quinn, when you first came here...I pegged your ass. I told you from the very start, you were gonna' fall in love! Hell, I knew when you picked Rachel that you were fucking done for, that's why I pushed you into it!"

"So you knew that I was gonna' go through this, you knew how much this was gonna' hurt me, yet you let it happen. Is that what you're trying to tell me", asked Quinn, tears streaming down her face.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"Why?"

"Because, you needed to learn, you needed to know what it felt like! If you never felt this, you would never be able to really appreciate this place for what it is!"

"Santana, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you like making people feel like shit", asked Quinn, as she stood up."It makes you happy that I feel like this! That's so fucked!"

Santana stood up, and rounded her desk. She stood right in front of Quinn."Listen to me. At first, yeah...I wanted to fuck with you, because you pissed me off. Just looking at you pissed me off, and you know what? Sometimes it still does. I don't know what it is about you, but I cannot fucking stand you. Your pain makes me smile."

Quinn didn't even hesitate. She reached forward and slapped Santana right across the face."You're sick! You're fucking sick!"

Santana took a deep breath. At first, she was in shock, and was even surprised with herself when she didn't feel the need to slap her back. She just started laughing, and sat back down behind her desk. Quinn turned to leave the office, but the Boss Lady wasn't about to let that happen.

"No, sit down. You're not about to run away from me."

Quinn turned around but she didn't sit back down. She glared at Santana, so hard. She wanted to do more then just slap her. She wanted to hurt her. She wanted really hurt her. It didn't help that Santana was smiling at her.

"You really should have let me finish, newbie."

"You're so twisted", Quinn growled.

"I'm threatened by you", admitted Santana.

"Excuse me?"

"Sit down", demanded Santana."I'm more then willing to explain things, but you need to sit your ass down. Again...you're not about to run away from me."

Quinn rolled her eyes, and took her seat once again.

"You're a tough bitch, Quinn. I admire the shit out of that, but it also scares me. You put forth this, innocent, naive, nervous front, but it's not you. I think you're so afraid of ruining your professionalism, that it's holding you back."

"I'm a career woman, Santana."

"Yeah, and so am I. I get it, I run a sex playground, and that may seem sleazy to a lot of people, but I'm still a fucking career woman. This place is my life, it's my lively hood, and I wanna' do well. Obvious differences aside, why does that make me so much different from you?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not. I want you to answer me."

"You just said it yourself, this is a sex playground."

"Yeah, one that you're a member, and an employee of. Stop pretending like you're above this, because you're not. You're a huge part of this world now, and the sooner you embrace it, the sooner you'll be able to accept that your girlfriend is being paid to let other women fuck her."

Quinn sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose."So, what are you trying to tell me? That you wanted me to fall in love with somebody like Rachel, to teach me a lesson?"

"That's part of it, yeah, but you're not seeing the bigger picture here. I really do fucking hate you, but I don't at the same time. The fact that I just admitted that to should mean something to you. That being said, if you ever mention this conversation to anybody, I will murder you. That includes Rachel."

"Santana I-"

"Being the boss has it's perks. I love being on top...in more ways then one. But, when you're in charge, it's not always easy to have friends. Not when you run things the way I run them."

"Wait...I-"

"I'm trying to tell you...that you're my friend", the Latina choked out."I fucking hate you, Fabray. I really do, but you're one of the realest people I've met in a long time. I really do like having you around."

Quinn smiled, and wiped some of her tears away.

"Don't read a whole lot into this, and don't expect me to say any of it again. You hear me?"

"Loud and clear."

"Alright, can we get down to the work shit now? Please", asked Santana, her tone making a complete three sixty.

"Yes, Miss Santana."

"Oh ,and next time you slap me, I will slap back. I'm just saying, you got a free pass on that one. It was actually kinda' sexy."

"Fuck you", laughed the blond."Just...fuck you...".

"Alright, so...first things first. Let me get your thoughts on how we can improve some things. Don't be a bitch about it, just give me some suggestions."

Quinn raised one eyebrow."That's dangerous territory you know."

"Bring it", smirked Santana.

An hour later, Quinn was walking into the E-Lounge behind Santana. Brittany was dancing on a pole, front and center. They took their positions in the back of the lounge, observing the crowd, and talking playground business.

"So, talk to me. I have no idea why we're in here, because everything in this lounge is perfect", smirked Santana, as she looked at the stage. Brittany was working the pole like she knew how. "Absolutely perfect."

"This lounge could seat at least fifty people, easy. Right now, you've got...roughly...twenty or so people in here."

"Wait, what are you saying...because if it's that my lady can't draw a crowd...".

"No, she obviously draws a crowd. I just remember you telling me that occasionally, you have people preform music in here. I think if you did that more often, there would be more people in here."

"Well ,yeah but there's nothing sexy about people singing, and playing music", argued the Latina.

"Are you serious? Okay, you obviously haven't heard the right people sing."

"Whatever", said Santana, rolling her eyes.

"It's only a suggestion, just think about it, would you? God...".

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you."

"What else you got?"

Thirty minutes later, Quinn was done taking Santana to all the problem areas of the club. They were seated at the bar, both with drinks, chatting about random things.

"I don't get it. How the fuck can you even think changing the Rainbow Lounge into a different kind of lounge would be a good thing", Santana was asking."You're out of you're damn mind."

"It's creepy", giggled Santana, as she sipped her drink."It's creepy, and weird."

"See, that makes you a creepy weird bitch, because I know for a fact that you and Rachel have gotten busy in there before. Don't lie, I know you loved it, and I think you just wanna' get rid of it because, you yourself can't even deal with how much you fucking love it."

"It's just...you might as well call it the Orgy Lounge, it's twisted."

"You're twisted, especially if you think I'm actually even about to consider getting rid that lounge. It's hot. Everybody loves it, and I can't tell you how many times me and Britts have gone in there and had fun."

"Enough, I get it. The Rainbow Lounge stays", breathed Quinn.

"Hey hey hey...", said Blaine, as he came up behind the women, and kissed them both on the cheek."Long time no see, ladies."

"Hey you", smiled Quinn.

"Blaine...where the Hell has your fabulous ass been", exclaimed the Latina.

"Pouting...", he answered, as he took a seat next to Quinn."I was pouting like a loser, but I'm going to be a big boy now. I'm ready to deal with things."

"Wait a minute, what things", asked Quinn.

He took a deep breath, and smiled nervously."I'm in love with Kurt, I have been for a while, and he's not just a toy to me. Now, Santana if you even say-"

"I knew it", Santana yelled, slamming her fist onto the counter."I fucking knew it! God damn it, I love being right!"

"Clearly", teased Quinn."Well, Blaine good for you finally getting that off your chest, I'm sure you feel much better now."

She already felt bad for her friend. He had no idea what had gone on with his love earlier that day, and she knew he wasn't going to take it well.

"Yes, and no. It's a bittersweet kinda of feeling, and I'm nervous as all Hell, but I needed to go with my gut on this. I really do love him, but in the professional world, it's just hard to deal with."

"Oh come on, that's such a bullshit thing to say at this point. I promise you, the people you work with know that you're gay", said Santana.

"It's not that. People know I'm gay. I'm pretty much out."

"So what is it", asked Quinn.

Blaine waved Alyson down, and she nodded as she took another person's drink order."To be honest...I'm actually really paranoid about people finding out about how I met him."

"Well, that's understandable", said Quinn, with a real supportive tone.

"Oh my God, what is it with you two", asked Santana."This is a secret playground, why are you both so hung up on getting caught?"

"Santana, it is a secret place, but it's not a secret out there. Not really", defended the blond."Us members...we see each other out there sometimes. It's scary."

"How is it scary", questioned Santana.

"It's scary because, when you see another member, you acknowledge them in this very intense way. It's like, you lock eyes with them, and you both know each others deadly secret. You know that they could expose you, but they won't because they can't without exposing themselves", explained Quinn."I ran into Holly Holiday at a benefit a couple nights ago."

"Holly, oh my God. She's been through more of my babies here. I think she's stuck on Sunshine right now. They seem to be hitting it off", laughed Santana.

"Didn't she recently win an Oscar", asked Blaine.

"Yes, she did. I saw that movie. Best supporting actress? My ass, she didn't deserve it", said the Latina.

"Well, that doesn't matter. The point is, she gave me this look. This smile, and it drove me nuts. I see her here all the time, and the entire time I was there, my heart was beating like you wouldn't believe", said Quinn."I mean it was nerve racking."

"I know exactly what you mean. I love that we can agree on that too, even thought you're like super new to all this. It's amazing to know that you already understand how being a member here really is", said Blaine. Alyson finally made her way over to Blaine.

"What's your poison?"

"Apple Martini, please", he smiled."I wouldn't totally hate it, if you made it a little stronger then it needs to be either."

"Coming right up. Boss, can I get you another drink", she asked.

"Yeah, I'll take another. Get another for this one too, and cancel her tab", answered Santana, pointing at Quinn.

"Cool, I'll be right back."

"Alright, Blaine...how is it that you know exactly what Quinn means", asked the Boss Lady.

"Sandy Ryerson. The man is just crazy, and I work for him. So, whenever I see him outside of the playground, he thinks it's funny. He makes all these comments, and it makes me very uncomfortable."

"Well, don't dwell on that too much, Sandy makes everybody uncomfortable", laughed Santana.

"True, but it's different. I'm not trying to insult what it is that you do here, Santana. I love this place, and I love what's it's done for me. It's just different out there. This place is a whole different world", said Blaine.

"Yeah, I'll drink to that", agreed Quinn, as she finished what was left of her drink.

"I know you're not trying to insult me, and alright yeah, I get it. I'm sorry you guys are so uneasy about it. I see a lot of these people outside, I know what you mean. I guess it's just different for me since I'm top bitch."

"You have no idea", laughed Blaine.

"Oh my God, Blaine", Sugar squealed, as she threw her arms around him from behind, causing him to jump."I didn't think you'd show up!"

"Jesus...where did you even come from", asked Santana, as she grabbed the drink being handed to her by Alyson.

"Red Light Lounge, oh my God, it's so weird working it solo", she rambled. She stayed standing behind Blaine."I actually miss Kurt working with me tonight, it's so weird being the only one in there, I don't think I like it."

"Wait, where is he? He hasn't been answering my texts", stated Blaine, as he pulled his phone out.

"Well, duh he's avoiding you", laughed Sugar."I don't blame him, he must feel like such an ass hole."

"What is that supposed to mean", he asked.

Everybody was looking at Sugar, including Alyson from behind the bar.

"Sugar", she said calmly, why don't you go back to the lounge, alright?"

"Sage, you can't tell me what to do."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I just did. Now I'm starting to understand why Red Bull is a huge no no for you. Get the Hell out of here before Boss Lady here, skins you alive", answered the tiny bar tender.

Sugar shot Aly a dirty look, before glancing over at Santana. She was shocked to see the Latina looking at her as if she was about to rip her hair out. Without a word, she just slipped away and vanished.

"Okay, what's going on", asked Blaine."Don't lie to me, because it's obvious that there is something you guy aren't telling me."

Alyson just smiled uncomfortably, and went about her tending duties. Quinn and Santana exchanged looks of worry, before Quinn turned to Blaine, and took a deep breath.

"Blaine...the reason why Kurt hasn't returned any of your messages or anything is because...he's in his room. Probably puking into a bucket next to his bed. He's not working tonight."

"Oh my God, he's sick? Well why didn't anybody say anything", asked Blaine, as he stood up."Has anybody checked on him? I think I'll go and-"

"Blaine...sit", said Quinn."I'm not done."

He looked at her, concerned. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach. One that told him he was about to hear something that he didn't want to hear at all."What is it", he asked, slowly sitting back down.

"Well, there is no easy way to say this, so I'm just-"

"Yeah, I get it, Quinn. Just say it", he demanded.

"Kurt's sick, because he got drunk earlier today. He was drinking because he felt guilty about sleeping with...Sam",she said. The look on his face killed her inside. He looked like somebody has just punched him in the throat.

"Fuck...", breathed Santana. Even she knew he wasn't about to take the news well."Blaine...".

"The...the new...guy", he asked, tears in his eyes.

"Yes, the new guy", answered Quinn. She tried to place her hand on his, but he pulled it away.

"Today?"

"Yeah...", answered Quinn.

"You have got to be kidding me", he said, in almost a whisper.

"I mean...I'm sorry, Blaine...but...it's his job to have sex with other-"

"No, it's not the same, Santana! Don't even try", he snapped."This was different! This wasn't part of the job, this was off the clock, with a guy that works here!"

The boss lady decided to keep her mouth shut, she knew he had a point.

"Sweetie, I know how you feel...", tried Quinn.

"No, you don't. I'm out of here", he said, standing up again.

"Blaine, wait", said Quinn, but it was a lost cause. He was heading out the door.

In the early hours of the morning, Rachel walked quietly into her room and shut the door behind her. She didn't bother turning the lights on, because she knew Quinn was sleeping in her bed. She krept into her bathroom, and got undressed. After brushing her teeth, and taking a quick shower, she got into some pajamas and crawled into her bed next to the blond woman. She snuggled herself into the embrace she was greeted with, and smiled.

"I thought you were asleep, baby. I'm sorry if I woke you up", Rachel sighed.

"It's fine, I was trying not to fall asleep. I was waiting for you", yawned Quinn."How was your night?"

"Obnoxious."

"Oh yeah", asked Quinn, kissing her Star on the cheek."Why?"

"You don't need to hear why, trust me", giggled Rachel, as she rolled onto her back. Quinn changed her position, and hovered over her.

"I care about what you go through, you know?"

"I know you do, and I love that you do, but...I'd rather spare you the details. It's all about you and me right now."

The blond smiled down at the beautiful face gazing up at her."That sounds so good."

"Doesn't it?"

"Baby...can I ask you something?"

"Anything", she answered.

"Have you ever slept with somebody that works here?"

"Whoa...what a question", laughed Rachel."No, I haven't...why?"

"I'm just wondering. You really haven't?"

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"Not really, no."

"Do you think you ever will?"

"Honestly? No. I only have eyes for one person right now, and I'm looking at her", flirted Rachel.

"Right now", questioned Quinn."What's that mean?"

Rachel's flirty smiled faded, and she started getting confused."Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm fine, I just...need to know."

"You need to know?"

"What about...your clients. I mean, aside from me, have you ever...taken a relationship outside of this place?"

"Okay", said Rachel, taking a deep breath."Is this about Kurt and Blaine?"

"Why would you think that?"

"It's a little obvious that you're freaking out about it. Would you be asking me this random questions otherwise?"

"I might", she answered, trying to stay calm."You still haven't answered my question."

"No, Quinn. You're the first client I've taken things this far with. Is that what you needed to hear?"

"Are you just telling me what I need to hear, or what you think I want to hear?"

"Oh my God", said Rachel, rolling over to her side."You know what? I need to sleep. I'm tired."

Quinn just shook her head, and laid back down.

After fifteen minutes of uncomfortable silence, Rachel decided that she was way too upset to sleep. She sat up, and grabbed her laptop from the bedside table.

"I thought you were tired", Quinn mumbled.

"I am, but you know what? For some reason, I can't seem to fall asleep", she said, annoyance in her tone.

"You haven't even tried, maybe you should just lay back down."

Without a word, Rachel got out of bed, and carried her laptop towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom. Care to come with me? After all, I might have somebody in there waiting to fuck me."

"You need your computer to use the bathroom?"

"Just go to sleep, Quinn. Obviously you're crabby and need it."

With that, Rachel vanished into the bathroom, and closed the door. As she sat down on the ground, leaning up against the wall, she was praying. Hoping to God that her internet salvation had posted. She went to the site, and let her tears fall when she saw that there was a new post from her favorite blogger. She didn't care what it was about, she just wanted to read it.

"Have you ever seen a person so beautiful, that it made your heart stop? Eyes so piercing, that it your breath, and your voice away. Today, I saw an angel. A caramel skinned angel, and she talked to me. It meant a lot to me, and I feel lucky. She put music in my head. She was beautiful, and she made me hear some of the most peaceful music I've ever heard. I wanted to do what I always do, and run away. I wanted to scare her away from me, but I couldn't. I tried, but I failed. I know this is a short entry for me, but I don't want to ruin what I feel by over thinking anything right now. If you've met your angel...don't let that angel go. I'll most likely never see mind again, but I hold hope in my heart for the rest of you. Don't let that angel go."

Rachel took a deep breath, and slammed her laptop shut. She was about to act on impulse, and it wasn't something she liked to do, but she needed to do it. She stood up, set her computer on the counter top, and flew back into her bedroom. She threw herself onto her bed, and crawled on top of Quinn.

"Rachel, what the Hell are you do-"

"No, fuck you! You don't get to talk, you get to listen! I don't know why the fuck you think you can accuse me of anybody else but you, but you can't! I love you, and only you, and it took a lot for me to even be able to admit that to you!"

"I told you I loved you fir-"

"Shut the fuck up, or I swear to God, I'll slap the Hell out of you! I know you said you loved me first, and I'm not even sure I would have ever been able to say it back unless you said it, but you know what? It was fucking hard for me! For you to sit here giving me the third degree about me and other people, is bullshit! You know my profession, you know how I feel about it, and I'm not gonna' let you scare me away! I'm not about to let you give me that option!" She didn't care how confused Quinn was, she just ranted, and cried, and let her tears fall.

"Rache-"

"I love you, and you only, and I'm not fucking around on you! Now shut the fuck up and kiss me before I run away from you!"

Quinn didn't even give it another thought. She pulled Rachel down, and slammed her lips onto hers. She let Rachel force her tongue into her mouth, and the battle for dominance started. The blond tried to sit up, so that she could put Rachel on her back but it wasn't happening. Rachel held her down, and kissed her harder. She moved her mouth to Quinn's neck, and started kissing, sucking, and biting.

"Oh God...", moaned Quinn. She was getting so wet. It was the first time Rachel had been so rough with her, and it was scaring her, but at the same time she loved it."Baby...".

Rachel continued to move her mouth around the blonde's neck, as she moved one of her hands into Quinn's shorts. She rubbed her hard for a minute or two, before putting two fingers inside of her, and pumping hard. Quinn's hips shot up, and she moaned loud, and long.

"Rachel...".

Faster, and faster she slammed her fingers into her. Harder, and harder, grinding herself into Quinn's thigh, moaning into her.

"Fuck...oh my God...oh...oh my God...Rachel...".

Rachel moved her mouth back to Quinn's, and forcefully kissed her again. This time, lightly biting her lip, and breathing heavily into her mouth.

"Oh...oh...oh my god...I'm gonna' cum...", moaned Quinn."I'm...oh god...oh god...I'm...cumming...", she pushed out, as her whole body shook, and she felt Rachel's wetness all over her thigh. They moved against each other, slower, and slower, both trying to catch their breath. It was a while before either of them could stop their bodies from trembling. Eventually Rachel collapsed next to Quinn, facing her, and immediately embracing her. They just stared into each others eyes, and breathed for a while before anything was said. Rachel was the first to speak, and by the time she did, she was crying again.

"I love you so much, Quinn. I'm not gonna' hurt you, I promise."

Quinn wanted to tell her not to make promises that she couldn't keep. She wanted to tell her that she already was hurting her. However, she couldn't. It wasn't her fault.

"I love you too."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

111K 2.6K 30
Alex Lopez joins the Glee Club to try and find her place. Things take a dramatic turn. But for the better. Quinn Fabray x Fem!OC Season 1 - ? G!P Rea...
19K 744 71
Single mom and rising star actress Quinn Fabray raises her young daughter Beth on her own in New York, but after her best friend sets her up on a bli...
9K 150 20
Y/n is a new kid going into William McKinley high and she's not afraid to be her and is apart of the lgbtq openly and freely with the boyish clothing...
15.6K 290 30
Santana Lopez, the new, openly lesbian girl at McKinley High, is immediately taken with Quinn Fabray. Quinn is HBIC at McKinley High and stalks the h...