Chapter 15

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this cannot be happening...", Brittany was repeating to herself, as she approached Kurt's door. She knocked and knocked until finally, Rachel opened it, and pulled her inside.

"Okay, what is going on ri-...oh my God, what is that smell", the blond asked, covering her nose.

"That's the smell of drama, shame, and stale vodka. Welcome to what's been my own personal Hell for the last half hour", said Rachel.

"Where's Kurt...and please tell me that your text was joke...", whined Brittany.

"I wish it was. Don't worry too much, I think he's just being drunk and stupid...but, he did say he wanted to quit. Right now, he's in the bathroom showering. Hopefully, the last of his vomit was contributed to the toilet, but the first round was played, and lost out here. I'm waiting on Rory to bring me cleaning supplies."

"Rory?"

"Yeah, the newer guy with the Irish accent...".

"Oh, Shamrocks?"

"Yeah, he's Kurt's neighbor...so I just asked him if he could grab some things from-"

Rachel was cut off when Kurt came flying through his bathroom door, and ended up on the floor.

"Kurt, are you okay", asked Brittany, as her and Rachel pulled him from the floor."How much did you drink today?"

"For...the love...of God please stop the fucking world...I need...to...get off, and go die in a corner...", he mumbled."I'm...n-never drinking again!"

"Stop lying", laughed Rachel, as they helped him into his bed."You said that last time this you drank this much."

"Kurt...you are way to messed up to work tonight. Are you trying to upset Santana", asked the blond."She's gonna' freak out when she gets-"

Brittany was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in", yelled Rachel.

"Hey", said Rory, as he walked in with a bucket of water, with a few sponges and rags."Sorry that took so long. Brittany, you might think about heading down the to bar area. Boss Lady is back, and she's chasing the new bartender around screaming in Spanish...".

"Oh God", grumbled both woman, in unison.

"Alright, I guess I better go deal with that", said Brittany, as she bolted out the door."Rachel, please help!"

"Right behind you. Ummm...Rory, would you do me two favors please", she asked.

"Well, I already know one of them is cleaning up Kurt's puke. What's the other", he asked, shaking his head.

"How many clients do you have tonight?"

"None. I only had one, and he canceled. I'm still too new to have a list of people to work with yet."

"Perfect, can you cover Kurt's clients?"

"Do I have to?"

"No, but I know you will, because you're a nice guy and love doing favors for people who will pay you two hundred dollars."

"Damn it. Alright, I'll do it."

"Oh my God, Rory, thank you so much! I'll be back in...well...I'll just be back", said Rachel as she ran from the room. By the time her and Brittany got down to the first floor, Alyson was running from the bar area not five feet in front of Santana. The Latina was holding a half empty vodka bottle, and ranting on in Spanish. A few other playground employees following at a safe distance.