America's Sweet Hearts-Faberry

By Donald2345

Santana Lopez owns a very high class, underground sex club in New York City. Sex, Power, and above all Money... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

928 18 1
By Donald2345

It had been a few days since Santana had told Quinn that she needed her help. In those few days, the blond photographer had managed to stress her thoughts on that notion alone. She was struggling with it more than she thought she was going to. Sure, she had agreed to it, but was unsure as to what she had gotten herself into. The Boss Lady had been very light on the details, and told her when she needed her, she'd let her know. It all seemed to be happening so fast, yet she was somewhat comfortable with it. Comfortable or not, part of her would be fairly indecisive about the whole thing, and there was no shaking it. At least not yet. Growing up, Quinn had always been a leader, not a follower, so this was new to her on so many different levels.

She was laying in bed with her Star, looking up at the ceiling. It didn't matter what she was doing, who she was with, or what time of day it was, her mind kept on wandering to the conversation she had with Santana. Some of her words were sticking out like an orange dot on a white surface.

I'll deny it if anybody ever asks, so don't go thinking you can use that against me.

She couldn't let the words go. It was as if the Boss Lady had challenged her in some way. Of course, Santana hadn't meant it that way, but it was how Quinn had taken it. Her thoughts were finally interrupted by the sound of the sweet voice.

"Hey...", said Rachel, as she kissed her favorite client on the cheek."Where are you right now?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're not with me right now...what's on your mind, gorgeous?"

"Santana", she answered, a little too quickly.

"Whoa, what", asked Rachel, as she sat up, and stared down at her lover.

"Relax", laughed the blond."Not like that!"

"Well, I'm sorry but it's a little awkward to hear that after having my face buried in between your legs for an hour", defended Rachel.

"Oh, shut up", laughed Quinn, pulling Rachel down and holding her. She kissed her on the forehead, and sighed."I'm just freaked out by our chat the other day."

"Oh that, well...I can't lie, I would be too. You have to admit, it's somewhat flattering right?"

"How do you figure?"

"Honestly, it's been a while since she's asked a newer member for something so big. I think that would make me feel kind of special."

"It does make me feel special. Only...special like fresh meat in the prison showers", laughed Quinn. Rachel giggled."Why me?"

"Maybe she likes you."

"No, she's made it abundantly clear that she can't stand me. Seeing her admit that she needed me was like watching her trying to swallow broken glass and thumbtacks."

"What else did she say to you?"

Quinn wanted to tell her. She wanted to let her know everything that the Latina had said about her Star. That she was playing her, and what they had was nothing special. However, she chose to keep it to herself for the time being. Mostly because she didn't want to believe it.

"Nothing really. She liked how I was able to help with that ass hole detective, and that she may need my services again in the future."

"That's a good thing, baby", said Rachel."Forget that she's scary, and freaks you out, just concentrate on the fact that she needs you. It's kind of funny too, since she supposedly hates you so much."

"Supposedly?"

"Yeah, Santana's emotions are neither here nor there. She has to put up that front, but...she might be lying to you. Who knows, she might actually like you."

"Yeah right...".

"You never know, but that doesn't matter. I like you...that's what matters."

"That's all that matters to me", smiled Quinn."You know...my Mom has asked about you like ten times since the other day."

"God...are you serious?"

"Yeah, she likes you", laughed Quinn.

"I don't see how that's possible, considering the first impression she had."

"Trust me, she's over that."

"I hope so. I'll be honest with you, at first glance...she seemed kind of...stuck up...for lack of a better term", said Rachel, nervously."I'm sorry...".

"No no, it's okay. She does give that vibe until she opens her mouth. She did used to be kind of stuck up. I did too, it runs the the family but...things changed. We changed."

"Yeah", asked Rachel. She smiled at how mellow Quinn was.

"Yeah. After my Father was out of our lives...things became much clearer. Once he was gone, and they divorced...the pressure was off. It was finally okay to be happy." Quinn hadn't even realized that there were tears falling from her eyes until she felt Rachel's hand wiping them away."Sorry...".

"Don't be. I like that you can talk to me about things like this. Your Dad...did he hurt you", she asked, concern in her voice.

Quinn didn't say a word. She couldn't even bring herself to look at her Rachel.

"Hey...it's okay. You can tell me."

"He had some violent tendencies, yes."

"Baby...I'm sorry", whispered Rachel. It was obvious that the blond wasn't quite over certain parts of her life, and Rachel hated it."I'm so sorry."

"You know...it's alright", said Quinn, finally making eye contact."It's over now."

"Yeah", smiled Rachel."It is over now, and I'm happy."

They kissed passionately for a few minutes before stopping and just staring into each others eyes.

"Quinn...you can talk to me about these things. You can talk to me about anything, I wanna' be here for you."

"Same goes for you, beautiful. I'll be here for you too. Always."

"Good. Now...I really hate to say this but...I only have about another thirty minutes before I have to get ready for my next client. I'd like to spend that time listening to you moan my name...", said the tiny woman, as she crawled on top of her lover.

Quinn pouted."Why did you have to make me your first tonight?"

"I knew you'd be kind of upset, but I really wanted to be with you. If I wasn't under such close watch...I'd sneak some time in between so we could-"

"No, don't even joke about that. After what happened the last time you tried that, I'd never let you do that for me again", warned Quinn."Besides, I'm sure your boss has a close eye on both of us now."

"True...but we're still spending tomorrow afternoon together, right?"

"Of course we are, that's all I ever wanna' do these days", smiled Quinn."I guess we should make this a quick one though. It's my first time experiencing Barely There Night, and by the way...that gold bikini of yours is making me so wet right now. But...you have other clients waiting, and I need to meet Santana at the bar."

"Ew stop", giggled Rachel."No more saying her name before, or after we have sex. Got it?"

"Got it", smiled Quinn, before she ran her hands down Rachel's sides."So explain what Barely There Night means...".

"Isn't it obvious? We all over to wear something skimpy. The rule is, more skin than clothing."

"I see, well...I love you in that golden bikini. I mean you look absolutely beautiful...", said Quinn, biting her lip."The little bow tie necklace is cute too."

"Yeah, that was Kurt's idea. He said since the boys are all wearing real bow ties, the girls should wear these necklaces."

"I like that", smiled Quinn."And, I think...my favorite thing about you so far is how you look when you wear the color gold."

"So far", asked Rachel, laughing a little.

"Yeah, so far. I'm positive that I'll be finding lots of other things to favor when it comes to you."

"You are so sweet, it's disgusting Quinn. Thank you", said Rachel, before she leaned down and kissed her softly."I have a favorite thing about you too."

"Oh boy...what is it?"

"You smile like Marilyn Monroe."

"What", giggled Quinn."I do not."

"Yes you do, and it's beautiful, I love it."

"Alright, well I'm starting a list of favorite things. Gold on you is number one."

"Okay, fine. Number one on my list is that bright and sexy smile of yours", Rachel laughed.

"Fair enough. Now, you've been sitting on me like this for far too long, I can't believe I haven't smothered your little body in kisses yet."

"You better hurry...we're running out of time."

After Quinn had finished her very limited time with Rachel, she cleaned herself up, and headed to the bar area. When she walked in, she could see Santana arguing with Puck. She had to laugh. She knew they were friends, but they argued like a married couple half the time, and it was hilarious to her.

"I don't give a fuck how much money the girl makes you! Puckerman, she's seventeen years old, and I refuse to let you use her as fucking drug mule", Santana was saying.

"Like you have say", laughed Puck."She works for me outside of this place, so you can't do a damn thing about it! Sorry I even brought it up! It's not like I'm making her swallow coke balloons, and sending her across the damn country! She just picks up and delivers!"

"I have a sister that age Puckerman! If I'm not mistaken, you have a younger sister as well, so it blows my mind that you would let somebody that young, run your fucking drugs for you! Do you sell to kids that age too, or is your douche baggery limited to people eighteen and older?"

"Are you serious? You wanna' play the sibling card right now? You know damn well I would never sell to anybody that age, or let my sister be involved with any of this shit! She's safe and sound, at home with my Mom, and neither of them know what kind of shit I'm involved with! They know what they need to know, and that's it! So don't even try to send me on that guilt trip!"

"Whatever", laughed the Latina, knowing Puck had made somewhat of a good point.

"No, whatever nothing...that would be like me bitching at you for running this playground knowing damn well any of these girls could be your little sister", snapped Puck.

"That's bullshit, because you know none of my babies are under the age of twenty-one! Stop trying to justify your fucking scum bag behavior! I don't give a shit if it's outside of the playground, you will loose that girl as a coke mule, or you will be sorry", snapped the Boss Lady.

"Yeah, we'll see about that", laughed Puck, as she strolled away to tend to a thirsty member. Quinn took a seat next to Santana, and smiled.

"Wow...", she smiled."If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two needed marriage counseling."

Santana laughed."Good thing you know better. That ass hole was trying to brag about the fact that he's using a seventeen year old girl for drug transfers."

"I have to agree with you, that's pushing things a little too far", said Quinn."How does he know she's not doing little bumps in between when she picks it up and drops it off?"

"I asked him the same thing, but he had no real answer. I know he likes to think I won't find out who it is, but I will. He was dumb enough to give me her first name."

"What is it", asked Quinn.

"Laine."

"Laine", questioned Quinn.

"Yeah, you know like, Elaine without the E."

"Oh, cute. How will you ever find out what her last name is? Much less...get her to stop running errands for Puck...".

"Don't you worry about that, I have my ways. In fact...that's part of why I asked you to have drinks with me. You're smart and I know you'll have some ideas when it comes to running this place. Consider yourself my number three now. You're on my payroll, so I think it's time I let you in on a few more things", said Santana, as she finished her Drink.

"Wait a minute", said Quinn, confused as ever."You never said anything about paying me...".

"I didn't think I needed to. You agreed to help me out with some things, so that makes you one of my employees."

Quinn wasn't sure how she felt about it. She was a fairly independent person, and had loved it. She would fight to keep her independence, but was unsure about how long it was last working under a person like Santana Lopez."I honestly didn't think me helping you would make me one of you...employees."

"That sucks, you probably should have picked up on that from the moment I asked you", smiled Santana."It's not too late to back out...".

Quinn thought about it, and she knew damn well the offer was real. She could back out, and go back to being just another member right then, and there.

But where would that leave her with her Star?

"No. I'm fine with that."

"Good", said Santana, as she snapped her fingers. Puck's noticed and made his way back towards the two of them."Do you own a tablet?"

"Um...yes, I have an iPad. I only really use it for work", answered the blond.

"Get used to using it for other things", smiled the Latina."Vodka and Cran with Lime for this one, and a Screwdriver for me. Hold the teenaged drug mule."

"Fuck you", breathed Puck, as he got started on the drinks."It's Barely There Night...I can't sleep with any of these chicks, but the views right. At least let me enjoy that."

"What ever ass hole", scoffed the Latina, as she put her attention back on Quinn."So, I'd ask how Star is working out for you, but I'm sure I already know."

"Is that so", smiled Quinn.

"Oh yeah, most of the employees know, due to a small screening of your hallway activities", she laughed. Quinn blushed, and looked away."It's alright, I get it. She can be rather...intoxicating. At least that's what I hear."

"Yes, that's one way of putting it", said Quinn."Just out of curiosity...is there cameras watching the rooms where...you know...".

"Oh, Jesus no! Don't get me wrong, I like to know what goes on in my playground but I don't need to know that much", laughed Santana."However, I'm more than just a little annoyed with the amount of bullshit that's been going on behind me back. So, I hired a new girl."

"A new girl? That's always a good thing around here...but how is that go-"

"She's gonna' be my little playground tattle tale. She'll be working like everybody else, but if I can help it, she won't have a whole lot of clients. It's gonna' be her job to keep a close eye on shit that goes on around here, and report back to me. Keep your mouth shut about that by the way."

"I will", said Quinn, attentively.

"You hired a spy", asked Puck, as he set their drinks down in front of them."That's fucked up."

"Puckerman, shut up! If you can be a good boy, and keep your mouth shut about it, I'll make sure she leaves you alone, deal?"

"Wow, deal. Thanks San", he said, before walking away.

"Are you really letting him off the-"

"Not a chance in Hell, but he's got a big mouth. I'm not taking any chances."

"You know the officer I had help with your little...situation", asked Quinn. Santana nodded."She slept with him."

"Whoa, with Puckerman", asked Santana, in shock."No way."

"Yeah, that was my exact reaction. I asked her why, her only answer was that his mo hawk made her feel naughty", laughed the blond.

"Oh my God, that's so fucking weird", said Santana, bursting into laughter."Like what the Hell does that even mean?"

"I have no idea, I didn't bother asking, I didn't need to know anymore."

The two of them continued to laugh, until Santana felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see her inner playground security, David. He was standing with a very short woman, with black hair."Miss Santana, this is Alyson Anders. We caught her trying to break into the building. We planned on tossing her, but as it turned out, she was on the list to see you tonight", he said.

Santana just gave her a dirty look, while Quinn studied her. She was about the same height as Rachel, and there was really only one word to describe her appearance.

Rockstar.

"What the fuck Aly, you tried breaking in? I told you I was putting you on the list" snapped the Boss Lady.

"I know", she laughed."But, when I saw how locked down this place is, I thought to myself...challenge accepted."

"Challenge", asked Quinn.

"Yeah...you see my size? I put it to good use when I can."

Santana, Quinn and David all exchanged looks of confusion. David ended up shaking his head, and simply walking away."Okay", said Santana, as she patted the empty bar stool next to her."I'll bite. What the flying fuck are you talking about?"

"You cannot be serious", laughed Alyson, as she took a seat."I'm small, I like breaking into places that seem impossible to break into. I guess it's kind of a hobby."

"Okay, no offense but that's a pretty awkward little hobby", said Quinn."What's wrong, you weren't any good at scrap booking?"

Santana smiled at Quinn for her smart ass comment. She couldn't help it.

"Hey, be nice...there are people in this world who don't have any hobbies at all. At least I got a fun one", she laughed."Now lookin' at you, I can only assume...you are like...a lawyer or something."

"A lawyer? Oh God...", breathed the blond."What in the Hell makes you think I'm a lawyer?"

"I dunno' you got that look about you, but going by your reaction, I'm guessing I'm wrong", laughed Alyson.

"I'm a photographer."

"A pretty popular one", added Santana."Better then the brick wall career I saved your little ass from."

"Are you serious? I was doing pretty well", defended the smaller woman.

"Oh my God, okay Quinn, you know where I found this one", asked Santana, motioning to Alyson. Quinn just smiled, and raised one eyebrow."She was working at a flea market, selling everything from stolen CD's to stolen designer shoes."

"Okay, don't act like you never bought any of my merchandise, because you did. You are there at least once week, singing my praises, and asking me all sorts of questions about my next shipments."

"God", laughed Santana, as she sipped her drink."Funny how you say shipments, as if you legit order things from a fucking catalog or something."

"Hey, the fell off the back of a truck catalog is more popular than anyone would think, trust me. I know what I'm doing. But, how could I pass up a golden career opportunity like this?"

"You can't, which is why you're already hired", said Santana."How soon can you move in?"

"Within the next couple days, I think", answered Alyson, as she looked around."Oh this is gonna' be so much damn fun."

As the fresh meat looked around, Brittany bounced over and wrapped her arms around Santana from behind."Hey you."

"Hi my perfection...what are you doing out here?"

"It's my break, I wanted a kiss", the blond smiled."And I want something to drink."

"Well, here's your kiss", purred Santana, as she passionately locked lips with her girl.

Quinn just turned her head. Why she felt awkward she wasn't sure, but there was just something so R rated about the way the two of them kissed. Being subtle obviously wasn't their thing. Alyson on the other hand, stared at the two of them, with a big perverted grin on her face."Best place to work ever."

"Shut up", laughed Santana, as she broke the kiss."Britts baby, this is Alyson. Do me a favor, work on a nickname for her, and set her up to shadow somebody tomorrow."

Brittany looked at the girl and smiled."Hi. I've heard a lot about you, welcome to the playground."

"Thank you", said Alyson. Brittany squinted at the tiny woman, and tilted her head a bit."Whoa...do I have a booger or something?"

"No, it's not that. I'm just trying to figure something out", said Brittany, still staring at her."Sage."

"What", asked Santana, Quinn and Alyson in unison.

"Your nickname, it should be Sage", said Brittany casually.

"That's cute", said Quinn.

"It is, but why that name, babe", asked the Latina.

"I have no idea, she just looks like a Sage. She's little and cute like Star...I'll have her shadow her. Baby...I have to pee, can you order me something sweet to drink? A Swedish Fish shot sounds good. I'll be right back", said the blond, before hurrying off.

"And that is why she is my perfection", said Santana.

The next afternoon, Quinn and Rachel met up and spent the day together like they had planned. After eating lunch with Blaine, and doing some shopping, they ended up back at Quinn's apartment. They hadn't planned on any sexual activities, but what started as an innocent little kiss, turned into a very naked private party in Quinn's bedroom.

"You look so sexy from up here", purred Quinn, as she hovered over the tiny woman, fingers deep inside of her."Mmmmm...I could eat you up."

"God...", moaned Rachel."Keep talking...".

"What else can I say...you look so beautiful...", moaned Quinn, as she moved her fingers in and out of her Star. She watched as Rachel thrusted and pushed her hips up onto her fingers as hard as she good. She moved herself against the tiny woman's thigh more and more as she listened to her moan and whimper.

"Tell m-me...that you..w-want me to cum...", moaned Rachel, as she pinched, and twisted her own nipples."Tell me baby...".

"I do want you to cum...I want you to cum hard for me...".

"How hard...".

"As hard as you can...".

"Oh God...Quinn...".

"I know baby, I know", purred the blond."Let go...cum for me".

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm...oh God oh God oh God...", Rachel chanted."Quinn...baby...oh God...oh God...I...I'm...I'm gonna'...oooooooohhhhhh God", she cried out, as her orgasm hit her hard. She was squeezing her nipples as hard as she could while pressing her body down into the mattress."Oh baby...".

"Yeah...", breathed Quinn, as she moved through her own orgasm."So beautiful...".

"Quinn Fabray...", panted Rachel."What the Hell are you doing to me...".

"I wish I knew...", breathed Quinn, as she moved her body to lay next to Rachel."But...whatever it is...you're doing the same to me...".

After they both calmed down, Rachel made herself comfortable in Quinn's arms. She surprised herself with that. She'd never wanted to cuddle with any of her lovers before. Not even people she had dated. Quinn's arms were warm, and when Rachel was in them, she felt protected.

"Wow", sighed the tiny Star.

"What is it?"

"I just thought of the second and third favorite things about you for my list."

"Already? No fair, I don't even have my second thing yet", giggled Quinn.

"Well you better catch up...".

"I'm working on it, beautiful. Don't rush me."

"Yeah, in the mean time, while you're working on it, I'll tell you the things I'm adding. Number two, is that your super comfy to lay with."

"Aweeee", cooed the blond."Likewise."

"No no, that's cheating. New rule, we can't use the same things on our lists. Nothing can be the same", laughed Rachel."Deal?"

"Fine, deal", pouted Quinn.

"Okay, the third thing is that you smell amazing all the time. It's like being smothered with warm vanilla and sugar", said Rachel, as she nuzzled her face into Quinn's neck.

"Mmmmm, good to know. Not that I'm using it on my list now, but just for the record you always smell amazing too."

"I try", laughed Rachel."I have to sleep with people for a living, so it's probably better if I smell sexy." Quinn just smirked a little."Speaking of which, I should probably get back soon. The new girl is shadowing me tonight. You met her, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. She's a very interesting girl, you two should get a long just fine."

"Now, when you say interesting how do you mean? Last time I had a new girl shadow me, I was told she was interesting...guess who it was...".

"Who", giggled Quinn.

"Sugar."

"Oh God, no no...she's not Sugar interesting. Honestly, I think you'll like her."

"Quinn...you better not be lying to me, I'll flip out on you."

"I'm not", defended Quinn."Let me ask you something. When a new girl shadows, does she go in the private rooms too?"

"No way. She won't be sitting right next to me the whole night, watching my every move. She'll stand idly by, and observe my behavior, while I'm in the more public areas. Like the bar, or the E-Lounge."

"Oh, okay."

"What did you think, she'd be sitting at the foot of the bed while one of my clients is-"

"Well, I didn't know what to think", laughed Quinn.

Rachel just giggled. A second later, her phone rang from the night stand. With a groan, she rolled over, and grabbed it.

"Great, it's San", she said, before answering it."Hello?"

"I don't care what you're doing right now, you need to get back here as soon as you can!"

"Okay...on my way. What's going on?"

"You'll find out soon enough, just hurry your little ass up!"

"San...".

"Rachel, shut up and get here!"

With that, the line went dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 909 40
*** Nina Levic had yet to discover the depths of her sexuality as a busy college student. With a constant fear of seeming crazy because of her sexua...
261K 12.6K 171
Main Pairing: G!P Santana Lopez X G!P Quinn Fabray X Brittany Pierce X Female OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Award Winner for Best Book with a Poly Ship Sid...
2.7K 173 36
Musician Noah Puckerman has been getting a lot of bad press lately. His PR team comes to the rescue in the form of a beautiful blonde actress named Q...
15.6K 290 30
Santana Lopez, the new, openly lesbian girl at McKinley High, is immediately taken with Quinn Fabray. Quinn is HBIC at McKinley High and stalks the h...