Is Revenge Worth It? (Black B...

Von thedancingpotato

(y/n) is a young girl who lives in the edge of town with her mom, and dad. Though poor, these three happy fa... Mehr

1) One Down, One To Go
2)Trancy Mansion
3)Then, there was one.
4)Welcome to the Phantomhives
5) What a Day
6) Eh?
7)First Day as a Maid..gone wrong. Part 1
9)The Beachy Plan

8)First Day as a Maid....gone wrong Part 2

142 2 2
Von thedancingpotato

     Both Mey-rin and (y/n) stopped what they were doing,"Master!"

     (y/n) rushed for the door, thinking,"If anything bad is to happen to the master....I would be the cause of it!" (y/n) slammed the door open, with Mey-rin standing behind her, her glasses off, just in case.

No sign of the master. And it didn't even seem a kidnapping happened.  Everything was all sorted out.  If the masters screamed, he was awake, and a struggle must've happened.  So kidnapping is off the case.  Well, then, where is the masters anyway?

     (y/n) decided to check the bathroom.  Since it was an only possible answer.  As she reached for the door, Mey-rin stopped her,"Wha - what if the master is taking a bath?"

     "All by himself?"(y/n) said smirking, "Sure.  And, our master just screamed.  Does him being naked really important right now?"

     Mey-rin nodded,"Yes " She said,"Yes it is,"

      (y/n) sighed,"Well to me, it's not,"  She reached for the doorknob again, but stopped herself this time.  The thought of seeing her target naked wasn't really a big dream of hers so she knocked,"Master, are you in there?"

     "(y/n)?"The two maids sighed as they heard their masters voice call the said girls name,"Is that you?"

     "Yeah,"(y/n) said,"And Mey-rin also,"

     "One of you get Sebastian right now,"Ciel ordered them.

     "I'm sorry master,"(y/n) said, but Sebastian told us to help you of you woke up,"The girl explained,"He said he is quite busy right now,"

     Ciel mumbled something that was inaudible to the two maids.  All (y/n) could hear was,'Stupid, demon, he knew,"

      "Well, if you want,"(y/n) started,"We can have one of us to go in there to help you with your uh....problem,"

     "No!"Ciel yelled,"I want Sebastian here, right now!"

     "Well I'm sorry master, but Sebastian told us personally that he wants us to help you if you need any help,"(y/n) informed her.

     There was a slight pause before Ciel talked again,"Fine,"He said, giving up,"But get a towel and blindfold first,"

     (y/n) sighed,"Mey-rin,"

     Mey-rin tensed up and jumped, "Ha-hai!"  She yelled, before leaving the room to get the items her master required.

     Long after Mey-rin left, (y/n) and Ciel stood in silence, until, (y/n) finally decided to pop the question,"So um,  master, what exactly do you need help with?"

     A silence was held as (y/n) awaited for an answer, and it was a while before Ciel answered,"Well...Um,  you see.  I tried to take a bath without the help of Sebastian today.  So, I turned on the tap and put in the soap,"He paused a bit, then continued,"But, I accidentally put in a bit too much soap,"

     "And?"(y/n) asked, slightly amused by this.

     "Well,"Ciel continued,"After putting in too much soap, I couldn't turn off the tap...it's running now as we speak,"

     "Oh,"(y/n) said, acting worried, but actually, she's trying to stifle a laugh,"And the scream we heard?"

     "The scream you heard was of me stepping on my body soap by accident,"Ciel said, embarrassment in his voice,"And then...slipping."

     With this, (y/n) broke into a giggle fit,"Yo-you what?!"She asked through her laughter.

     Ciel growled,"Are you laughing at your master?!"Ciel asked, anger in his voice.

      (y/n)'s giggles started to die down,"Actually, it's not really laughing.  It's giggling.  So, no, I'm not laughing at my master.  I'm giggling at my master,"

     "Quit that sassy attitude (y/n)"Warned Ciel through gritted teeth,"Or you might just get fired on the first day.  You should thank May for being a maid for this housr because if May wasn't my-"Ciel stopped himself.

     (y/n) raised an eyebrow,"If May wasn't your what?"

     "N - Never mind that!"Ciel yelled,"Where's that blindfold and towel,"

     And as if on cue, Mey-rin came rushing in, holding a towel, and handkerchief,"Wow Mey-rin," Commented (y/n),"You and your perfect timing,"

     Mey-rin handed her the items, chuckling,"Yeah. Just perfect timing,"

     (y/n) raised an eyebrow at her, while she took the items,"That was perfect timing...right?"

      Mey-rin broke into sweat,"Of course it was!"

      (y/n) smirked,"Or was it just stalking?"  She chuckled.

    Mey-rin looked down at the ground sadly,"Of course it was..."

     (y/n) just laughed while she took the towel and handkerchief from Mey-rin,"Oh and also, I couldn't find you a blindfold so I just used the handkerchief I had on me at the moment,"

     (y/n) nodded, as she put the blindfold around her eyes, making sure she didn't see anything,"Alright Mey-rin, lead me in,"

     She heard the door open, and felt a hand on hers,"P - please take it from here, Master,"

     "Yeah,"Ciel said.

     (y/n) felt Mey-rin's hand lift off, and was replaced by another, only, more colder.

     She was led inside.

     Once the bathroom door closed, Mey-rin gasped, as she leaned on the door and slid down,"Oh my gosh!" She thought,"(y/n) is in there with the master!  And- and our master is naked!  Yes he is!"

     She searched through her apron with one hand, as she tried to cover her bleeding nose with her other,"Okay Mey-rin, try not to think dirty thoughts,"  Suddenly,  Mey-rin thought about what they could be doing behind those closed doors, and her already bleeding nose bled harder,"Oh my gosh, where is my handkerchief?!"

     Then, she remembered,"Why on earth did I give my handkerchief to (y/n)?!"

+++++Meanwhile in the bathroom+++++

     "Alright master,"(y/n) said,"Take the towel,"  She held up her hand with the towel in front to her.

     "Alright, it's on,"Ciel said after a while.

     "Okay,"(y/n) said,"I did my part, now it's time for you to do your part,"

      (y/n) heard Ciel sigh, as he took her hand in his, and began walking.  (y/n) felt a bump on her leg,"Ow,"She said quietly, "What was that?"

     (y/n) felt the hand being taken off her own,"The tub,"  Ciel answered.

     (y/n) stayed quiet moment, before answering with a simple,"Oh....Anyways, I'm going to take off my blindfold now, so I suggest you go far, far,from my line of vision,"

     Surprisingly, Ciel did as the (h/c)-head said,"You can take off your blindfold now,"Ciel said.

     (y/n) put her hands behind her head and un-knotted the tie of her blindfold.  Once the blindfold was off, she set it aside and looked at the tub in front of her.

     It was a peachy tub, with some golden designs on the edges.  It was of a shape of a half hexagon, filling the whole space of the back wall.  It was full of water - bubbly water - the the silver tap is fully running with water.

     (y/n) chuckled and put her hand on the tap, easily turning it off with ease.  "There we go," She said, pretending to get rid of dust on her hands.  She started to turn around,"Okay master, you can-"

     Having forgotten that her Master was practically butt naked except for a towel, (y/n)'s face instantly reddened, as she stared at her master, who stared back at her, poker-faced.

     "Wha-what are you staring at?" Ciel asked, looking around the room.  Then, it hit him.  He snapped his gaze back onto (y/n), and they stared at each other for quite some time, before -

     "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!" (y/n) yelled before rushing past her master, and running out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "THAT SHOULD BE MY LINE!"Mey-rin heard, as the bathroom door opened, and a red-faced (y/n) ran out of the bathroom, and then the bedroom.

     Mey-rin dared to speak,"Um..M-master, what happened in there?" She asked.

     Ciel was quiet for a moent,"Just- just close the door, and leave me at peace.  Get Sebastian here too,"

     Knowing that Sebastian clearly told her that he must not be disturbed, Mey-rin was about to tell her Master that she couldn't, when she thought.

     "This could be a good excuse to be able to talk to Sebastian-sama!"She blushed at the thought, before answering,"Y-yes master,"

     As she walked out of the bedroom, she noticed (y/n) quickly sweeping the floors, and instead of cleaning the dust, she just spreads it.  She approached her,"(y/n), did- did anything happen in the bathroom?"

     (y/n) snapped her head up and Mey-rin noticed that she had an incredibly red face,"Nope!  Nothing at all!"  She answered.

     "Are you su-,"

     "Hey, don't you have something to do for our wonderful master?"(y/n) interrupted.

     Mey-rins face brightened,"Oh that's right!  I do, yes I do!"  She smiled,"Well, I'll be right back, yes I will!"

     "Okay," (y/n) smiled, before bringing her head down and continuing to sweep.

     As she walked down the halls, Mey-rin thought,"Okay, so (y/n)'s face is red...Master was naked, and probably only had a towel to cover him, which could be easily slipped off...(y/n) was blindfolded...they were in the same room together...(y/n) called Master 'wonderful'..." She pasued for a moment before her face reddened in realization,"Don't tell me!"

*****IMPORTANT NOTICE*****

Okay, so for the people reading this, I appreciate you taking time to read it.  However, I will be putting this story on hold.  Right now, I am working on a big project on WattPad, and I want my full attention on it.  So maybe, once I get the feeling that I can work easily on this story again, I will continue it.  But for now, it won't be updated very much...at all.

So thank you for reading this so far, but until next time :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 4.2K 34
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
221K 6.2K 66
You are the daughter of Sebastian who is the butler of Ceil Phantomhive. What happens when you go on a case and meet someone who makes you feel somet...
988K 38K 63
When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the ability to enter her favorite show, Black...
22.2K 285 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...