Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Wrapped
Hello?
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

Trust

11K 349 7
By manifest

"Mrs. Hutchins its me - Vi-olet " I whisper .

" Violet! Hermosa estas bien?!; ( Beautiful are you okay?") " Mrs . Hutchins voice cracks in the end and it causes me to press my lips together to not cry.

" I don't matter , are you okay ? " I ask concerned for her health and age it wouldn't be doing any good for her to be stressing.

" Im not, how can I be when my girls are gone and rumors are being spread that you joined Millas "she practically shouts.

" What? What do you mean were gone ? Where is Cori?" I ask frantically.
Aa
" Yes, your both gone.After you both left in afternoon ,she came back later that night , screaming and destroying everything in the house claiming that you had joined Millas and belittled her in front of everyone and screaming to leave his house and threw her out like trash . I attempted to calm her down but she was hysterical no matter what I said and when I woke up the following morning she was gone,only taking some clothes. Now everywhere I go in the village there are rumors that you are indeed one if his people now. D-did you join dear, Millas I mean? " she whispered weakly.

" Its-its complicated ,but I didn't want to but I had no other choice I promise yo-"

" I believe you honey, I was just so worried for you since you never called or came back" she explained.

I sighed in relief , relieved that she believed me that I didn't throw myself at Eduardo and didn't want to be part of his 'family'. I took a deep breath, clearing my throat to ask the question that has been tormenting me these past few days.

"I apologize I didn't contact you sooner but its difficult ,I cant say why but please believe in me .A-and Diego?" I ask cautiously my voice barely audible.

" Sweetheart Diego-" she stopped short as if she couldn't bear to tell me.

" What?! What happened to Diego?!" I raised my voice pressing the phone more tightly against my ear.

"He was under intense care at the hospital sweetie, he had to had blood transfusions" her voice said sadly

"What! No! No! How is he? Is he -" I stopped talking not wanting to continue my way of thinking.

" No! He's okay right now, he has recovered and healed but he needs bed rest. You should have seen his poor face he was almost unrecognizable but it now has a few bruises here and there . "

"Have you asked him what happened? " I ask her tentatively.

" Yes! But he refuses to tell me anything." Her voice sounding very agrravated.

"Next time you visit him give him a hug on my part and please tell him that I said I hope he gets well soon and that I-I miss him" I stutter my tears of joy that he is recovering ,make it impossible to talk clear .

"My pleasure dear anything concerning that piece of hunk of a man I will even kiss him for you!" She says enthusiastically.

" Thank you and if you see Cori again can you please tell her that I never wanted to be here and that I love her please"

" As much as I would love to, it will be impossible, I haven't seen Cori since that day and I am really worried for her" Mrs . Hutchins explained.

How could Cori leave her poor Grandma to fend for herself! Cori and I were her sole providers and especially knowing that she needs to assisted in getting her medicine.

" Violet? Were did you go?" Bethany's voice is heard from the other side room.

"Mrs.Hutchins I have to go now . I'll call you again as soon as I can, love you " I usher out quickly and hang up and scroll frantically through the recent calls and erase the number.

" Violet? "

"Im here!" I say loud enough for Bethany to open the door and find me looking at the landscape outside.

" Thank you so much " I say turning to her and handing back her phone.

"No problem, hey its time to go to Denise" , she informed me gesturing me with her hand to exit first.

"Oh alright " ,As enter back into her bedroom I find Alice standing up and stretching from her nap , looks up and smiles at me sheepishly.

When we exit ,I am not surprised that the guards are outside and follow us all the way to the Pink Room.

" This never gets old I believe because Denise takes our personal style preferences and our personalities and makes these gorgeous clothes. "Bethany said as we got on the elevator.

" I am so excited! I hope she made me that dress design remember the one I told you about the black one? " Alice squeeled enthusiastically.

" Oh the one with the heart shaped neckline and those awsome high pumps?"

"No not that one the one that was like cut in the middle remember and it ha-" Alice kept explaining to Bethany and I stopped paying attention for I was to caught up on my thoughts.

How could Cori leave her grandmother alone when she knows that she is ill to attend to herself? Where is Cori for that matter?! As I know Cori has no other relatives except for her grandmother and thats it so where could she be?

"Violet!" I am shaken from my thoughts by Bethany who had been waving her hand in my face. Looking around I see that we are right outside the pink room.

"Are you okay?" Alice asks concerned.

"uhh yes, I was just zoned out for a bit I guess "

"Is something wrong? " Bethany then asks laying a comforting arm around my shoulder.

" No no its fine really I was just daydreaming." I rush out quickly, looking at the corner of my eye to make sure the guards aren't hearing our conversation but most likely they are.

"Alright.Come on we need to hurry", Bethany said holding onto my shoulders and steering me to the door.

When we entered the Pink room it was the same from the previous times I had been here but unlike other times this time there wasn't any girls running around in undies ,instead there was one large board with names displayed of the girls and mine included.

The girls were sitting in different places and many of them had printed sheets with them just like Bethany and Alice.

Once we were seated Denise came from a hallway holding an open Mac and was followed by 6 girls who had clip boards and pens.

"Alright, well we all know it's a new month meaning new deals,new events,new wardrobe." Denise said outloud setting her lap top on a dressing table and walking to the board that was in the middle room.

"This time they're going to be some changes", she announced,looking around the room till she stopped at me .

"What do you mean changes?' , Sonia asked outraged.

"Meaning that unlike other times, it will not be entirely focused on what you want and soley what you want. I will include five pieces you want your attired to wear but no more than five."

"But what brought this on.Why the sudden change?!" Sharlene asked bewildered.

"It is not my right to share but I will say that we are going by tradition now that's all." Denise said shrugging it off.

"Tradition? What does fucken tradition have to do with what we wear now ?!" Sonia yelled.

It seemed that out of all the girls she was the one who was taking the wardrobe changes harder than the rest of them.

'Maybe because in all her life no one has ever restrained her on what she wants being a daughter of a mobster as well'. I thought.

"It has everything to do with it. Tradition in the Millas family is the same reason why you girls are here why 'I' am here in fact why ' we' are all here. " Denise glared at her motioning to everyone in the room.

"Tradition here is why we are here.Im believing some of you have forgotten. Not only are you here to be represented as Millas girls but you are also here to follow orders, and do what you are told. The sole reason why we train you, to kill, to steal , to spy and to seduce its because of tradition. Your all here to remain the legacy of the Millas Empire. I have been given orders that now change my priorities. But I will still take into consideration what you desire in your wardrobe. Do I make myself clear ladies ?" Denise asked around the room .

Without waiting for a reply she asked the girls what there top five things they wanted to be included in their wardrobe. It seemed that each girl had their own personal assistant that wrote down the notes on what the girls wanted as Denise asked them.

And one by one the assistants went to the girls to give them more detail once Denise was finished asking them.

"Violet ,what do you want ?" Denise asked me. I looked to see that there wasnt a girl to take notes of what I wanted .But I saw Denise's fingers hovering over the laptops keyboard.

"Nothing, whatever you want is fine with me", I said shyly. It seemed as though Denise liked my response because she gave me a mega watts smile.

"Excellent meeting ladies as always. As a small award for your compliance not that you have a choice to it but I can give you a makeover if you desire.", Denise announced.

To my amazement the girls remained seated and seamed as if they all wanted make overs which was made me awestruck because they were all beautiful and didn't need anything. Perfect just the way they are.

"Oh lets stay ,yeah ? " Alice asked Bethany and I.

Bethany nodded her head in agreement and they both turned to me .

I knew that if I stayed I would have to endure hours hearing about their looks and most likely be bored out of mind. And while sitting and being bored I would start regretting staying in the first place.By thinking it over I shook my head.

"I need to think over some stuff and I wont be able to think in any way if I stay. I will meet with you later if thats alright?" I asked them uncertainly.

"Yeah of course, look we may not know each other long but just keep in mind that we are here for you , if you ever need anything." Bethany said smiling at me while Alice nodded besider her.

"Thank you I will keep it in mind.I'll leave you girls to your make over ".With that being said I left and could feel the stares of the room in my back . I left the room not looking back and stood in the hallway where the guards stared at me expectantly.

I grew quite nervous not knowing what to do. Or where to go . I knew that no matter where I went they would follow me .

Will I ever have any privacy in my stay? Without missing a beat I answered my own question.

No.

"I would like to be escorted to my room please?" I say in a strong confident voice.

I didnt want to show them that they intimidated me because if they saw they would most likely tell try to threaten me by telling on me with Eduardo and I most certainly would not want Eduardo to interfere with I am doing.

"Yes ma' m " the most tallest and built of them said in a clipped tone.

They started walking one in front of me and two in back of me when I hear Denise's voice.

"Violet?! Wait !" she said running after us.

"What is it ?" I asked a little startled by her actions.

"I forgot to give you these . ", she said breathless handing me two pieces of paper that seemed a sort of schedule that was arranged for the next days.

" Whats this?" I asked confused.

"They both are your instructors?" she said pointing to a picture of a man in the first page and to a woman in the second.

"I dont understand. What for?"

"Well you will work with him on self defense and weaponry and you will work with her on sed- ... Just meet with her", she said a little bit enthusiastically.

"Just let the men take you right now to her . Trust me ." she said after she saw my expression of doubt. She waved and quickly went inside the Pink room.

"May you take me to this woman?" I asked the guard, handing him the paper.

He nodded and proceeded to walk down the hall and made a left turn and stopped shortly at double doors.

He looked back at me silently ask for permission if he should knock and when I nodded he knocked lightly with his knuckles and fee seconds later a woman came out.

With green eyes and dark brown hair she was stunning. Her skin tone a bit tanner than mine and her hair more longer as well. She smiled at us which made her even more attractive than she was.

She wore a silk black robe and was barefoot. Which she didn't look like she minded at all.

"Hello Ms.Violet , Im Rachel its a pleasure to meet you", she said cheerfuly holding out her hand in which I took. I noticed that it sounded as if she had a hint of an accent.

"Mine as well", I answered cautiously.Still hesitant not knowing what I was doing here.

"Please, please come in , so we can begin" she motioned to me ,ushering me inside and closing the door behind her . Not sparing a glance at the gurards.

"Begin what?" I gulped. Looking around the room to find it that it resembled a dance studio like the ones that Cori and I watched on tv.

"Your dance lessons of course. All the women of Denise together do it." she answered waving her hand in the air as she walked around the room to a lap top going through files.

" Why am I here now and not later when they are all here?"

"Because Ms. Violet you have personal lessons. You have beautiful body. I know what I teach you!" She said turning around and smiling at me.

"Belly Dance!' she said clapping her hand excitedly.

"Belly dance?!Why do I have to learn Belly Dance?!" I shrieked , horrified.

"Now Ms. Violet dont panick I'm a great teacher.You have to learn how to dance because it is requested of you and the rest of the girls from Mr.Millas and since you are sometimes requested in contributing" Rachel said making quotes on contributing.

"You will have to learn how to seduce, to get the information you want. Some men would like to dance with you and you need to know your stuff and not end up a mess before you get the information you were seeking,"She answered almost sounding robotic as she did.

"How many times do we do we do this?" I ask .

"Well three times a week. You will have to go to fittings I persume for Denise at least two times a week .Then go with Jermo for 4 times a week depending how good you are with weapons "She continued motioning the things that I had to do with her fingers.Being completely oblivious to the horrified look I had hearing her . Not to mentionwe may have to stay a little longer next week with the Montiagos. But soon the Randil Family will come so more delaying. We can start tommorow if you wish Ms.Violet?" she asked after she saw my wide eyes of how my stay here had been planned out.

"Its Violet just Violet. Uh yes ... I need to - . Ill see you tommorow Rachel"I answered quickly and walked quickly to the door and exited.

"My Room" I said at the guards passing by them and headed the direction we had come from previously speed walking down the hall.

The guards easily catched up to me and sensing my urge to go to my room as rapidly a possible. Slammed the button on the elavator to my floor . I remained motionless the whole ride. And was the first one to step out of the elvator and after exiting I semi ran to my room and didnt wait for the guards to open the door for me because I slammed it shut once I had entered the room.

"I'll never be able to escape and leave this place!" I hissed through clenched teeth grasping my head in desperation with both hands and walking up and down the floor.

My mind going hay wire trying to find other ways to escape but finding no solution and I soon started getting lightheaded the way I grasped my bent head in my hands .

Suddenly I was on my knees and my hands catching my fall as I stared wide eyed and a gaping mouth to the floor as I came to my worst fear.

'I will never be able to escape.It was impossible with the guards following everywhere I go and even more difficult when I am expected to be .Having people scheduling my life. '

Where am I supposed to be .Who I should be with. What I am supposed to be doing.

I wont let him do this to me .I wont!

I slammed my palm against the small table that was next to the door. And leaned against it .Evening my breaths and trying control the sanity I had left.

As I stood there motioneslly still I hear low murmurs. Standing up straight slowly I very quietly went to the bedroom doors and slowly rested my head against the door trying to hear.

"- it wont be ." a male voice guard said.

"Yeah I guess", another male responded uncertainly. But changed his tone into a more humorous one when he asked the other male ," Did you hear what happened to those fucktards today?"

"I saw it coming .Who didnt .They were just a bunch of sleezeballs anyways .Fucking dumasses.Thinking they could get away the Boss's shipment." Male #1 said. Laughing. " I still can't grasp on how they thought they would actually succeed."

"Yeah .How much time did they have before they got snatched . Not even 10 minutes man !." Man #2 said .

"Boss isnt here .They wont be getting to much sleep knowing that he aint here making the boss come out with more shit to torture them for betraying the family .Do you know when they are dropping them?"

"Yeah its 3 already- should be around the corner already out front.Thats what they get for messing with Millas ", man #2 answered.

I ran to the other side of the room where there was a glass wall that viewed the front of the mansion. Just in time to see 3 black Escalades roll up to the front of the house and men in black suits get out at the same time that few more men come outside from the house with guns.

They open the back of the vehichles and almost in order two bodies come out from each vehicle.The gurads lifted the men up by there arms and dragged them to the side of the house.Away from sight .

My mind went haywired seeing those men horrified faces .How terrified they looked .

If I had to stay here I wont let Eduardo scare me. I will use anything and everything he gives me as a leverage to get me out of here . The more he believes I am settling into this life the more trust he has on me .Thats all I need.

His trust.

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the long wait!Have been busy!

Hugs and lovies.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.4K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
14K 3.5K 17
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
997K 24.7K 31
Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to defy me. I have every right to do each an...
2.1M 51.1K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...