Perished Gods[Noragami Fanfic...

Morgiana-chan द्वारा

‟You know Yato, It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." Yato is desperately in need... अधिक

Chapter 1: Regalia God of Knowledge
Chapter 2: First Mission
Chapter 3: Flashback
Chapter 4: Familiar
Chapter 5: Memories
Chapter 6: Nexus Nora
Chapter 7: Betrayal
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: Hatred
Chapter 10: Unsheathed
Chapter 11: Regrets [Part 1]
Chapter 11: Regrets [Part 2]
Chapter 12: Darkness
Chapter 13: Illusion
Chapter 14: Impatience
Chapter 15: Cloudy
Chapter 16: Seed
Chapter 17: Graveyard
Chapter 18: Spirit
Chapter 20: Together
A/N
IMPORTANT

Chapter 19: I love you

583 23 16
Morgiana-chan द्वारा

Chapter 19: I love you

II Yato II

I sat by the small staircase in Hiyori's house, rubbing my chin in thought. Hiyori stood by me, gazing my way. "Hiyori?" I called.

She jumped, "H-Huh?"

I stood up and tilted my head slightly. "Did you need something?"

"No, nothing! Nothing at all."

There was a short moment of silence between us, until I broke it once more. "Why are you looking at me as if I'm insane?"

She grabbed my cheeks and pulled on them really hard, "You are insane!"

I tried to pull her hands away, pouting. "Hiyo-ee!" I managed, unable to pronounce her name correctly.

She stretched them farther, "You actually kissed Hera?!"

I felt my face begin to heat up, "Dash none ub your bishness."

"It is my business. You kissed her!"

"Sho?" my eyes began to water because of how hard she was pulling.

"Don't ruin an innocent soul," she let go and turned around, crossing her arms.

"But... I love her,"  I admitted.

"Yato!" she began to blush, "You don't just say that."

"What's wrong with me saying that?" I imitated her, crossing my arms.

"It's not like you." she spun back around. "You're too goofy."

I rolled my eyes, "Where is Hera, anyway?"

She shrugged and went back to the kitchen to bake cupcakes. For some reason Hiyori is a sucker for sweets. I never really liked them. Spicy foods have always made my mouth water, ever since I ate my favorite potato chips. But to my dismay, they're not sold anymore.

I didn't realize I was drooling until I felt a drop of spit land on my hand. I rubbed it furiously as Hiyori peaked through the door and raised a brow, "Are you okay, Yato?"

"I'm great."

She stared at me for a couple of seconds before going back.

I looked back at my hand and saw the door shoot open with the corner of my eye. "You're up to something!" Hiyori exclaimed.

"Ehh?! What makes you think that?" 

"I don't know! But, why do you keep looking at your hand? Are you planning to do something to Hera? Yato, she's innocent!"

"Hiyori!" my cheeks flushed, "I'm not up to anything!"

She peered through me, and left a few seconds after.

Jeez, what's with her? I tell her I confessed to Hera and she starts asking all sorts of questions. One of them being if I kissed her, which I had to answer. 

The sound of a doorbell rang in my ears, echoing through the door. I walked over to the wooden door, peeking through the peephole, just to see a familiar black, almost violet-haired girl. I quickly unlocked it and twisted the door knob, opening it fast enough for it to bang against the wall. "Hera!" 

She turned away the instant she landed eyes on me, looking at nothing but the ground. "H-Hello."

I pouted, crouching down to see her face. "What's wrong?"

Her face flushed, as if embarrassed, "Don't look at me!"

Hiyori quickly burst out of the kitchen and stood by me, gaping at Hera. A smile played on her face as she walked over and grabbed her hands, "You're so... cute," she exclaimed.

Hera snatched her hand away, "Don't touch me."

Hiyori grinned, "and feisty."

She shot her daggers, barged in, pushing us out of the way, and immediately sat on the couch.  "Who is this?"

"Uh... Hiyori meet Hera, Hera meet Hiyori."

Her eyes widened, "H-Hiyori?" 

"I'm sorry!" she promptly apologized, fiddling with her fingers. "I didn't mean to snap at you..."

Hiyori beamed, "You're so adorable!"

Hera blushed, pursing her lips. 

"Why do you like someone like him?"

Hera froze, "I-I..."

I sighed, ignoring Hiyori's clearly unselfish comment and seized Hera's hand, sadly smiling, "It's okay..." 

I knew she never felt the same way from the start. I mean how could she? There's not a single thing she'd like about me.  I've never gave her a reason to.

"No!"

"No? It's okay, Hera, really. I understand."

"Yato!" she clenched her fists, digging her nails deep into her palm.

"You're such an idiot," her eyes began to water, "Why do you assume that I don't feel the same way about you?!"

"Why do you think I've stayed by your side after everything?" she continued. "You don't even think about the possibility..."

I stared apprehensively, "W-What?"

My heart began to rapidly race, going faster as every second went by.

"You're so dense, you idiot!" she cried. "Are you really making me say it?" her eyes narrowed.

"I... love you."

I couldn't move. I didn't expect anything to turn out this way. But, why? I don't deserve...

"Why would you? I've killed people, Hera."

She stood up and punched me in the chest weakly, "You're my best friend..."

Her arms reached out and tightly wrapped around my waist. "Idiot."

I embraced her warmly, "Y-You're my best friend, too."

Her face buried in to my neck as I felt her shaking her head. "That's it?"

"I..."

Suddenly, my head exploded with pain and I found myself on the ground with Hera laying on top of me, her head resting on my chest and eyes shut tight.

"You guys are here having your moment but no one's doing anything! Make it official already!" Hiyori remarked.

I looked over at Hera as she lifted her head up hesitantly.

"Hera," I mumbled. 

Her cheeks tinted crimson red as she tried to get off of me but I held her close. Gulping, I felt my hands begin to shake as I closed my eyes, clasping her tighter, "Will you be my-" 

All of a sudden, the door burst open. "Kofuku and Daikoku have arrived! Now where are Hiyori's amazing cupcakes?!" Kofuku asked eagerly.

She turned to me and her eyes widened, "O-Oh...Should I leave you two...?"

"W-What?!" I shot up, colliding foreheads with Hera. "Gyah!"

"Your head is really made of boulders."

"Shut up!"

Kofuku grinned, "What were you two doing?"

"Nothing! We just fell on each other... that's it."

She sighed, "Young love!" and skipped away happily into the kitchen.

"Kofuku don't ruin the cupcakes!" Hiyori called and ran after her.

Daikoku stood by, scowling at me. "Hi Daikoku," I murmured.

He scoffed and turned his head to the side.

I pouted and looked back at Hera.

She slightly opened her mouth as if she was about to say something, but quickly shut it.

Kofuku came out of the kitchen with 3 cupcakes in her hand, and one stuffed in her mouth.

She tried talking, but the cupcake immediately fell to the ground. "Oopsies!"

Hiyori groaned, "Kofuku! I told you not to do that!"

"But Hiyori-chaaann~" she whined.

She rolled her eyes and went back into the kitchen to grab more cupcakes.

Daikoku sighed and walked up to me, "Yato."

I jumped, slowly turned to his direction. "Y-Yes, Daikoku-kun?"

"I'm sorry."

I raised a brow, feeling skeptical about his sudden apology for whatever there might be to apologize for.

He flicked my forehead, "I said all those things back then, I'm sorry."

"Oh...I-It's alright! Totally, I didn't  think anything of it, I swear!" I forced a grin, still feeling iffy about the situation.

He laughed and patted my head, leaving to look for Kofuku in the huge kitchen Hiyori has.

I was still refusing to accept that happened, so I turned to Hera and shrugged. 

She burst out laughing, "Y-You should've seen your face, Yato!"

I shot her a glare, "Don't make fun of me!"

She smiled and grabbed my wrists. "Yes."

"H-Huh?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," she tightened her grip on my wrists nervously.

"W-What?" I felt heat rising up to my cheeks.

Hera pouted, "Must I say it again?"

"N-No...but..."

"But?"

I squeezed her waist, resting my chin on her head. "I didn't... expect that."

She hugged back hesitantly, "I'm sorry..."

"You've said that too many times to count Hera," I chuckled.

"I'm still sorry," she mumbled.

I slightly pulled back and smiled, "I love you, Hera."

She looked down, "I-I..."

"I love you too, Yato."

AWW WASNT THAT CUTE?! k THAT SUCked. Sorry I just thought it was completely terrible but now I feel bad because I know I'm not supposed to think I'm bad at writing, like that's a complete motivation-loss-thingy majing. Well I actually have been losing motivation lately, but that's oakayyyy!  because I still managed to write it. It wasn't too good, but I managed. After 20 days. Yep. Motivation folks. Alright the thing is...

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE. 

I don't know what I will write, but I'll manage. THANK YOU SO MUCHHH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS OMG IT MAKES ME SO EXCITED WHEN I SEE I GET A VOTE OR COMMENT LIKE IDK. thank you guys.
It's been fun and I will be coming out with another story soon, it will be about demonology. Hopefully it'll be worthwhile to read. I'm trying really hard on it.

OH AND I WAS GONNA MAKE THE CHAPTER'S NAME AISHITERU OR DAISUKI BUT THAT'D BE SOOO WEEABOOISH LMAO... Well...
Chapter 19: Aishiteru!
eyyy!

next chapter will be the last.
thank you for sticking by with me till the end. god i'm making this sound like an anime now. ily guys so much ;-; can't wait till I release my new story :D

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7K 101 15
{Completed} "Even those who fallen can get up" {~~~~~~} Taking another strange job, Hiyori, Yato, and Yukine find themselves c...
183K 7.4K 58
Hiyori has been having a hard time in her life. Her friends leave her one after another, her parents always yell at her, call her useless and tell he...
77.9K 2.7K 23
What are these feelings? Can a God like me love someone mortal like her? ~ Yato's living his usual life like he always does, but then he's starting t...
34.8K 965 17
I was in a dark abyss before I heard a voice. before I knew it, i was held by sweaty hands in a bright room. I was released soon after and saw where...