The Criminal and The Vigilant...

By DoUbLeZone

Lucas is a Shape Shifter who prides himself on being a man of the law. He's the one who puts away the crimin... More

Chapter 1: Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 2: Punishment for incompetence is death.
Chapter 3: If looks could kill...
Chapter 4: Late apologies and drunken fools
Chapter 5: It's in your heart if not in your mind..
Chapter 6: Bruises and Bree.
Chapter 7: The heart wants what it shouldn't...
Chapter 8: Flying Metal Death Traps..
Chapter 9: Friends and Traitors.
Chapter 10: The Corsetti Brothers.
Chapter 11: Furrowed brows and a Stronger Reslove
Chapter 12: The Alpha's Mate.
Sneak peek....A Brief respite... Chain of events...
Chapter 13: And so it begins...
Chapter 14: If you love him...
Chapter 15: Another Anomaly.
Chapter 16: His Mate
Chapter 17: Love without sacrifice.
Chapter 18:Cause and effect.
Chapter 19: Evidence
Chapter 20: For the lives of the innocent.
Chapter 21: Just a hot mess
Chapter 22 : The Ultimate Betrayal.
Chapter 23: Cause for concern
Chapter 24: Dominance and Submission.
Chapter 25: Vigilante justice.
Sneak Peek...Arrogant prisoner.
Chapter 26: Underage.
Chapter 27: Waiting game.
Chapter 28: Blood comes first
Sneak Peek for chapter 29
Chapter 29; No time for marked graves.
Chapter 30: A different kinda love and welcome change.

Sneak Peek for Chapter 5

52.2K 1.6K 46
By DoUbLeZone

Sneak Peek

~Adrian's POV~

“What do you mean? Where are you going?” I questioned, turning fully to look at him.

“It certainly didn’t take long for you to find me a replacement.” Lucas said and I watched him with furrowed brows.

 What was he talking about?

“I don’t understand.” I said in confusion and when I felt James shift in my hand, chuckling at God knows what it all fell into place. “Wait a minute Lucas, this is-” I started to explain myself but he cut me off with a growl.

“I don’t even want to hear it, after all I deserve this right?” he asked, his eyes blazing and I was speechless. “ All that shit you said about love, that’s all it was right? Just a load a crap?  I should have known after all you’re nothing but a criminal, it’s your job to con people am I right?” he question and I watched in horror as the anger melted off his face and his expression became one of anguish.

I pulled my hands away from James and he stumbled but I paid him no attention as I crossed the room. “Wait a second this isn’t what you think babe.” I said reaching out to him when I got close enough and upon hearing my words he recoiled as if he had been slapped.

“Now you take me for a fool? Fuck you Adrian!” he all but screamed in my face and I watched as he turned to knob and pulled the door open. The cold night wind greeted us and I saw him shiver as he took his first step out the door but I grabbed his arm in a firm grip and  he turned on me his eyes murderous…

                                        AUTHOR'S NOTES

YEAH I KNOW YOU WERE EXPECTING THE FULL CHAPTER BUT I'VE BEEN STUDYING LIKE CRAZY AND I'VE HAD NO TIME, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A SNEAK PEEK ATLEAST SO YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO MUNCH ON AND THINK ABOUT.

I'LL TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAP UP TOMORROW WHICH SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM SINCE I'LL BE FREE  FOR MOST OF THE DAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS.

ENJOY!

-DoUbLe.A

-unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3K 35
Riley Justice is about to discover something he never knew about himself, or perhaps something he had always known but chose to be blissfully blind t...
393K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...
22.5K 1.5K 37
L'aire's always been different than his family, and they have done all they could to make sure he felt welcome and accepted in their home to an extre...
26.7K 2.1K 25
Lucas Vargas vehemently denies being gay, but finds he can't deny Charlie Grayson what he wants whenever he comes over. The problem with their arrang...