Until I See You Again

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

He was making me stutter as his little pout was making me feel guilty. His hands exploring my lower back, goi... More

Prologue.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Epilogue.
Disclaimer (5 years later...)

Chapter One.

35.7K 1.4K 915
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Just thinking about her makes me smile -Cordyn Williams

-Cordyn in the MM

3 days later,

Cordyn,

I sat in my car as I ate my food I had gotten from Chick Fil-A. My break for lunch was going to end in another 15 minutes. Scrolling through my phone on Instagram, I saw this girl on the explorer page. Scrunching my face up, I clicked to see who it was.

Yes, I lurk like fuck...

My lips formed into a little smile as I looked at Genai in the photo. To be honest, I kind of missed her. Though that night was just a one night stand- I still couldn't stop thinking about her. She was pretty different from the girls I usually mess with. It was more like a new vibe.

Her hair was natural- half thick and half silky. She had deep dimples with piercings on her light skin. Chocolate eyes that I really couldn't resist. Her body was wide, big, curvy- and I admired every single flaw in sight that evening.

I can tell she's that shy kind of girl- also insecure, but not that much. I didn't have a problem with that and yet, I'm still staring at this picture.

"Hey babe," Amber knocked on my car window

"I ain't ya babe, what ya want?"

"Well, jeez," She flipped her 22 inch tangled weave over her shoulder "I was wondering if I can get a ride-"

"Do ya ass got gas money?"

"You know I never got gas money"

"Looks like ya lil' flat ass gon' have to walk wit' them heels on because you ain't got gas money" I sipped on my lemonade

"Denny, that's not fair" She pouted

"Life isn't fair, my grasshopper"

"The fuck?"

"I got it from the 1984's Karate Kid" I snickered, eating some fries

"Whatever, just give me a ride" She kissed her teeth "I'll suck your dick like last time"

"Yeah and I still didn't give yo' ass a ride" I shrugged "Aye, can you throw this away for me?"

I handed her my bag- because I only had fries left, and they were in my hand.

"Only if I get a ride"

"Do ya got gas money- that's what I'm sayin', girl"

She shook her head, snatching the bag out my hand. Watching her throw it away, she got in the car.

"Lil girl-"

"Just drive"

"Hell nah, get out my car. Go hit up ya boyfriend Rome- he can drive you where ever ya gotta go. Last time I checked, ya stank ass broke up wit' me, so Ion know why ya trynna get up in my damn Toyota"

"It's not a Toyota, it's a Challenger"

"That's the only thing ya got outta that speech, Amber? Really? Really nigga?" I pursed my lips "I know it's not a Toyota- just get out the car"

"Fine!" She got out, closing the car door "Don't call me when-"

"Yeah yeah yeah when I need my dick to get sloppy. Ya face sloppy wit' all that make up on. Lookin' like a wet mop- bye"

I drove down the street for a couple of miles to get to BJ's Wholesale Club. Apparently, this is my job and I actually like it. No drama I gotta deal with- just others. I got some friends here and I meet cute ladies from time to time- since I'm a cashier.

Walking in the parking lot to get inside the building- I thought about Genai and how gorgeous she looked in that photo. God, I wish she was back in my arms again.

"Cordyn, Imma cum!" Genai moaned

"Oh sh- I'm sorry," I told the elderly lady "I apologize"

I almost bumped into her while I was walking fast.

"Watch where you going next time!" She snapped, frowning up her face, walking around me

I breathed heavily as my cheeks expanded a bit. Running my hand through my hair, I walked through the moving doors as I looked around. I nodded at some people as they walked by while I went to my register.

"Hey, uh, are you open?" A dark skin girl asked

"Yes ma'am" I grinned

She smiled, putting her items on the counter. As I started to ring up her things, I saw Genai skip towards her.

"Keona, can I get these dark chocolate blueberries... Stuff?"

"How much are they?"

"I forgot- I just wanted them" Genai shrugged

"You did the same thing with the waffles and egg rolls"

"I know right?" She giggled, putting what she had in her hand on the moving platform

I bit my lip as I watched her help her friend put the rest of the items on the counter. Once they finished, I was almost done putting everything in the basket. Sighing, I looked at Genai who was looking like a baby with her head in the girl's shoulder- typing on her phone.

Making sure the items were organized in the cart, I told them their price. When the girl handed me her credit card-  Genai pushed the basket.

"We should get Hispanic food" Genai said

"You should get a man"

"I hate you" She mumbled

"Love you too.. Hey, he was kinda cute"

"Who?"

"So dumb- the cashier"

"I wasn't paying attention" Genai spoke

"Well, take a look at him"

Seeing Genai's head turn towards me- she bit her lip, looking away quickly. Groaning, I leaned against the pole behind me.

♣♣♣

"Aye nigga!" My cousin, Marcel yelled "Do we got anymore grape juice?"

"I think so, but if we do, can you pour me a glass?"

"Hell nah- get that ass up boy"

Smacking my lips, I got up from the couch to go in the kitchen. I quickly slapped his ass and he pushed me against the refrigerator.

"I ain't gay, maggot nigga" He shooed me off

"We both know I make that dick wet, papi"

"You're grossing me out,  wit' yo' rat lookin' ass" He took a sip out his cup "So, you meet any ugly bitches at work today?"

"They never ugly"

"But they bitches"

I pointed at him, "True- but nah, I ain't meet none. I saw some cute ones though, but I wouldn't call them bitches"

"Mhmm, that's the first"

"Yeah, well, eh.." I shrugged

"You talk to 'em?"

"One of them. Remember the girl I had sex with one time at the club a few days ago?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked

"I talked to her friend- they were both there" I poured me a glass of juice

"And you ain't talk to her?"

"Nope"

"Pussy pussy pussy" He sang

I slapped him, "I ain't a pussy, dumbass" I seethed, drinking out my cup

"I'd rather be a dumbass than a pussy"

"Ya sure about that?"

"Nah, but forreal though. Why you ain't talk to her, fam?" He asked, shoving my shoulder. I glared at him

"Ion know to be honest with you" I scratched the back of my head

"Mhm, and now, you prolly won't see her again"

"I doubt that" I smiled slightly

"What you mean?"

"Nothin'"

He eyed me suspiciously. I couldn't help but grin a bit more as I went to the steps to go to my room. Just thinking about her makes me smile- even though it's been a few days since Genai and I actually talked.

I've been home for a few hours and it's 8 o'clock at night. I had my rest, I had my little 'me' time, I'm off of work for 3 more days- Imma go out. But I'm not going to the club, just going to walk around the beach.

I live in Hampton, Virginia and I moved up here from Atlanta, Georgia. It's actually pretty nice here and different- like I expected.

After I took a quick shower, I put on a black t-shirt, gray joggers, and a pair of white Air Huaraches to match.

"Marcel, you comin' or not?" I shouted, going downstairs

"Yeah yeah, I'll go. Short ass"

"I'm the same height as you"

"I'm 2 inches taller" He clapped

"Nigga, get the fuck up out my face"

Right now, we was at the beach. Marcel went to go find some food and he wanted to go alone because he thought he was gone see some, and I quote, "Fine ass bitches".

He stupid.

I was texting on my phone, having too many notifications for my liking. My friends back home texting me- wondering when I'm gonna come back down there. My family checking up on me, random girls sending me nude pics and texting and KIKing me, following me on different social media apps- it's too much.

Putting my phone in one of my pockets, I looked around the beach- it was almost dark out. I can still see, but not really. I saw this girl sitting on the sand and she looked so familiar.

She turned around- frowning once she saw my face and got up quickly. I did the same, hurrying over to her.

"Wait, Genai-"

"This is so fucking creepy" She mumbled

"Babygirl, please let me talk to you" I said, holding her hands

"I need go-"

"No you don't. Why you lyin' to me?" I raised my eyebrow

"I-I'm not, I just, erm.."

My lips brushed along her neck. Her back was now pressed against my stomach- my hands holding her waist.

"You're just what, ma?"

"Um, I- uh, can't remember" She tucked her lips in "Cordyn.."

"I love how you say my name" I whispered in her ear

She gasped when she fell backwards onto the beach sand- bringing me with her. That didn't stop me from what I was doing. My lips were placed upon hers, my arms wrapped around her wide body.

"Genai, baby, what are you doing to me?" I moaned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.1K 30
I watched the water drip down his nose and onto his beautiful full lips. I craved the warmth of his touch. The rush of our connection. Regardless of...
1.7M 44.1K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
1.9M 60.5K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
670K 22.5K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...