You, Me and a Bed Makes Three

Από ButterfliesInTheSky

okay so don't laugh but my name is Harley Davidson. okay i guess you can laugh. you think i'm joking don't yo... Περισσότερα

You, Me and a Bed Makes Three
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (2)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (3)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (4)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (5)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (6)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (7)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (8)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (8 - sex scene)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (9)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (10)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (11)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (12 - sex scene)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (12 - without sex scene)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (13)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (14)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (15)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (16)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (17)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (18)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (19)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (20)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (21)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (21 - without sex scene)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (22)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (23)
You,Me and a Bed Makes Three (24)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (25)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (26)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (27)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (28)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three - (29)
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three - 31
You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (32)

You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (30)

4.5K 47 6
Από ButterfliesInTheSky

- Lost... -

There are time in my life that I do stupid things. This was no exception...

“Miss, are you okay?” someone asked shaking me lightly. There voice sounded like it was miles away but I had a feeling they were right next to me, what with the shaking and all.

I tried to mumble that I was fine but nothing but a slur of words came from my mouth.

Jeez what and how much had I drank?

I tried to will my limbs to move and my eyes to open so I could at least see where I was.

“how long has she been like this?” a gruff voice I vaguely recognised asked, thick with worry and concern.

“we're not sure. She was fine last time I checked. Just a little drunk.” a deep voice I recognised as Jase replied. He too sounded overly concerned about my current state.

“I'll take her home. I think she just needs to sleep it off.” the gruff voice said with a heavy sigh. I felt my body being lifted. The familiar smell of Ford's aftershave filled my nose as I snuggled in closer to him. “thanks for calling me mate.”

“no problem.” Jase replied happily.

“where are her friends?” Ford asked as he swept some hair off of my face.

“she came in alone.”

“really?” Ford asked surprised to hear such a thing.

“yeah, she does it all the time. I always keep a look out for her when she does. That's why I was so worried when I couldn't find her at her usual spot... Here we'll take her through the back.” Jase said softly.

The sound of doors opening and shutting, heavy footfalls and the distant sound of music filled the silence. I tired to open my eyes again or to say something so that they knew I was okay. I didn't want them worrying too much about me.

“you'll call us if anything happens yeah?” the girls voice asked. I think she was one of the bar staff. She must have found me passed out in the toilets or something.

“sure.” Ford replied softly. “I'm sure she just needs to sleep it off.”

“we best get back. Here's her bag. Everything seems to be in it, her I.D and phone.” Jase said.

Ford shifted, I assume to take my bag. “thanks again mate. I'll have her call you tomorrow.”

“no problem.” Jase replied.

A loud click filled the air signalling the back door was now shut. I stirred willing my body to do something other then just lay in Fords arms.

“shhh. Go to sleep.” Ford cooed, stroking my hair soothingly.

“Ford.” I whispered.

“shhh. I'm here. Your safe now.” he replied as he carried me to his car.

“I'm sorry.” I mumbled before passing out once again.

I woke up in my bed. And by my bed I mean the one at the house I had grown up in. The familiar purple walls, still waiting for me to paint, greeted me along with a killer head ache. I rolled over only to bump into something, or should I say someone?

Crap I hadn't gone and done it again had I?

Slowly I looked at the boy next to me a sighed in relief as I realised it was Ford splayed out next to me and not some random, or Drake again.

What was I doing in my bed, with Ford sleeping next to me?

And that when the nights events came flooding back to me.

I had opted to not go to the pub with the rest of the guys, Shaun included. No instead I decided to go clubbing in hope of finding someone to take my mind off things. The only problem was once I got there I didn't really want to talk to anyone so I sat by myself and drank myself into a stupor. Silly I know. I guess I must have passed out in the toilet when I went to throw up. Who knows?

“Ford?” I whispered gently nudging him so he would wake up. Maybe he could shed some light on the events of last night.

“shhh... go back to sleep. Your home now. Your safe.” he whispered back, his arm finding its way around me and pulling me in closer to him protectively.

“Ford, wake up.” I said a little louder.

“hmmm?” he mumbled, his eyes fluttering slightly. “what's up?” he asked with a yawn.

I chuckled at his casual manner, a complete change to his previous one. “morning sleepy head.” I chirped.

“shhh... it's too early Lee, go back to sleep.” he grumbled, burying his head further into the pillow.

“but I can't sleeeeeeep.” I pouted.

He opened one eye and pursed his lips at me. “too bad. I want sleep.”

“no fair. Besides, what are we doing in my bed?” I asked voicing my confusion.

He huffed giving in to me like usual and rolled on his back, effectively releasing me from his grip. “well a certain someone passed out in the toilets of a club last night. So I got called to collect said person to take them home.” he told me giving me the 'not impressed' look.

I smiled at him sweetly as I mouthed 'oops'.

“yes ooop's indeed. Your lucky mum isn't home this week or you would be getting a right earful now. What were you thinking getting that drunk and on your own!” he said sounding more then annoyed.

“it's not like it's the first time I've done it.” I mumbled back.

“yes so I hear.” he huffed. “look if your gunna go out and get drunk at least be responsible. What if it wasn't one of the bouncer that had found you but a guy? Aye? Not all of them are nice, something could have happened to you!”

“I'm sorry.” I mumbled, feeling like a scolded child.

“I know kiddo.” he said softly giving me a squeeze. “it's just I worry enough about you. If something had happened I dunno what I would do, what it would do to mum.” he told me.

“what day is it?” I asked not liking the way this conversation was going.

“it's Wednesday.” he told me giving me a funny look.

Shit Wednesday? How long was I out for? Or had I just been drinking that whole time. I really need to stop doing this. He's right something worse could have happened to me.

“how long have you been on this bender?” he asked looking me over suspiciously.

I shrugged. “since Friday I think.”

Harley! Jeez are you trying to kill yourself?” he asked annoyed.

“no.” I mumbled. “I just lost track of time I guess.”

“lost track of time?” he shook his head. “you are staying home tonight. I don't care what you say. Even if I have to lock you in the house you are staying. Do you hear me? This has got to stop Harley.” he said sitting up, giving me a stern look.

I hung my head in shame. I didn't like it when Ford of all people was upset with me. “I'll stay, but only because mum isn't home.”

“actually I think she's coming home tonight.” he said biting his lower lip nervously. “but your still staying!” he added. He raised an eyebrow daring me to challenge him.

I sunk lower into the covers. “fine.” I mumbled. “but I'm staying in my room. You can't make me talk to her.” I added.

“and you can't make her not talk to you. What do you think she wont just come into your room and talk to you instead?” he chuckled at my childishness.

“can't you just pretend I'm not here? She doesn't need to know.” I pleaded, looking up at my big brother with my best puppy dog eyes.

“you know that look doesn't work on me.” he chuckled shaking his head in amusement.

“worth a try.” I grumbled with a pout.

“besides, I'm on mums side. You two need to talk. It's been too long.” he said giving me a quick squeeze.

“doesn't mean I want to.”

“you know Lee sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to. It's a part of growing up.” he stated proudly.

I groaned in annoyance. There was no winning with him today. “fine.” I huffed. “but don't expect me to speak to her. She can talk to me all she wants but I have nothing to say to her.”

“you know that's just being childish.”

I looked at him and poked my tongue out proving a point. Yes I knew I was being childish but I just didn't want to talk to my mum. There was nothing wrong with that, well that I could tell anyway. It made perfect sense to me, and if he wanted me to stay tonight then that was my condition – for him to not force me into talking to her.

“whatever. You hungry?” he asked getting out of bed.

As if on cue my stomach growled making him chuckle. “tummy says yes.” I smiled up at him.

“great, what you make me then?” he smirked at me.

I glared at him. “no fair I thought you were making me breakfast?” I pouted as I got out of bed.

Ford chuckled at me and slung an arm over my shoulder as I neared him. “I was only messing. What would m'lady like?” he asked playfully.

The day went by in a blur. Ford had phoned in sick at work, saying it was a family emergency even though I told him not to. He insisted he was going to stay with me the whole day though. Something about making sure I was really okay and that I didn't run away again. Did he not realise that I never ran away in the first place? That would mean not coming back like I had been.

We played music for most of the day. Jamming along like the old days. He also made me phone everyone that had tried to ring me the past few days, which I did with the exception of Shaun.

“why do I have to phone Nicky? She probably only wanted to tell me that she was sleeping with Shaun.” I grumbled as he looked through my phone and handed it back to me.

“because you don't know that for sure and because it's polite to ring people back. What if she is worried about you? If it was the other way around wouldn't you want her to ring you back?”

I grumbled in annoyance. Of course he was right. So I pressed dial and held the phone to my ear.

“hello?” she answered after a few rings.

“hey its me.”

“oh my god, Harley where the hell have you been!? You've had us all worried sick. No ones heard from you or seen you for like a week!” she half yelled down the phone.

I laughed nervously, scratching my head. “er... around?” I replied aloof.

“around? What kind of bull crap answer is that?” she demanded.

“look I just wanted to call you to tell you I was fine. I guess that what you called for?”

“actually I phoned you to tell you something but it's not important.” she said more calmly.

“okay. Well I gotta go. I'll speak to you soon okay?” I said not wanting to be on the phone much longer.

“oh. Okay then. Ring me at the weekend we'll do something yeah?”

“yeah okay. Will do.”

“promise?” she asked, making me groan.

“promise.” I huffed before hanging up. Why was it that people started to make me promise thing all the time? They knew I didn't like breaking my promises.

“take it she was worried about you.” Ford chuckled taking my phone from me once again.

I just gave him a look.

“here this is the last one.” he said handing my phone back to me.

I looked at the name and instantly shut my phone. “he'll live.” I stated turning my attention back to the sit-com on the TV.

“oh so it's Shaun that your annoyed with. What did he do this time? Do I need to pay him a visit once and for all?” Ford smiled, looking overly happy about the idea.

I rolled my eyes at my brother. “nothing. And no I can handle him myself. I don't, and wont, need you going over there to 'teach him a lesson'.” I said using air quotes.

“if he didn't do anything then phone him.” Ford smirked at me.

“why? Greg's probably already told him that I'm fine. Why waste my credit?”

“mum pays for your contract so you cant use that excuse.” he stated smugly.

“I just don't want to. Okay?”

“oooo touchy. Now I really wanna know what happened.”

I rolled my eyes. He was such a gossip at times. Always sticking his nose into other peoples business.

Just then my phone began to ring. And of course the devil's name appeared on my phone. Not wanting to talk to him I put my phone on the table beside me only for Ford to snatch it away and answer for me.

“hello, Harley Davidson's phone, how can I help?” he said overly polite.

I glared at him. “sooo not cool” I whispered.

He covered the phone with his hand. “shhh, I'm on the phone.” he joked, smirking at me as he listened to Shaun's response. “yes she's here. Who may I ask is this?... oh your Shaun? .... no I'm afraid she doesn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.... uh huh I can give her a message if you like.... oh me? I'm her brother Ford.... ok noted. I'll give it to her in a bit.... can't promise that I'm afraid... yes I'm well aware she has. I'm the one that's been making her... because she really didn't want to... I don't know you tell me...”

Crap Shaun was probably going blab to my brother. Just brilliant. I sunk deeper into the couch and decided not to listen in any more. It's not like I could make much out of half the conversation. Ford was good at keeping his side aloof. However, I can just imagine Shaun repeating what my brother said back in annoyance.

I chuckled at the thought and focused on the crappy TV show in front of me.

My phone landed in my lap a few minutes later so I tucked it into my pocket absent mindedly. A part of me wanted to ask what Shaun had said but that would mean I was interested and really I just wanted to know what he had told Ford about our fight. I didn't really care about what Shaun's message was. Harsh I know, but I was still annoyed at him. He was being unfairly rude and mean to me and I wasn't going to stand for it.

“don't you want to know what he said?” Ford asked after a few moments of silence.

“not really.” I replied simply.

“well, he asked me to tell you that Scrappy needs food and for you to call him when you can.” he told me anyway.

Crap I forgot about Scrappy the poor little fella was probably missing me. I wonder if Shaun or one of the guys had been walking him? I knew Shaun was just using him as an excuse for me to rush round but I also knew that he wouldn't let the innocent creature starve. I had never bought the food before, not without Shaun giving me the money anyway.

“who's Scrappy?” Ford asked as he flicked through the channels.

“my dog.” I stated happily. Smiling to myself as I thought about the little fluff ball.

“since when do you have a dog?” Ford asked sceptically.

“since it started following me around. I got him chipped a week or so ago so he's officially mine. The pound double checked all their records and no ones reported a dog of his description.” I told him.

“and this dog of yours, he stays at Shaun's? Is that where you live now then?” Ford asked curious.

“sort of, but no. I don't really live anywhere. I just hop between peoples houses.” and beds I added mentally but he didn't need to know that.

“hmm.” was all Ford replied.

The door rattled and I couldn't help but look panicked. It was too early for mum to be home surely? She didn't normally get home till gone seven. When did this change?

“Ford sweety you home yet?” A girls voice I didn't recognise called out.

“in here.” he replied giving me a sheepish grin.

As she walked in her eyes landed on me and then looked at Ford in shock. “who's this?” she asked softly.

I looked at the girl incredulously. Who was she to ask who I was in my own home? Ruuuude. I took in her appearance as she waited for Fords answer. She was tall and slim but not too skinny. Her hair was long and wavy and had a slight auburn tint to it with golden highlights. She was pretty that was for sure, possibly a model by the looks of her designer clothing, painted on jeans, high boots, green chiffon halter-neck top and a dark navy blazer.

“Em, this is Harley. My sister.” Ford replied coolly before turning to me. “And this is Emily my girlfriend.” he told me with a nervous look.

“this is Harley?” she said raising an eyebrow. “I thought you said she was 18?” she asked sitting down on the empty couch.

“hello, I'm right here. Jeez no need to talk about me like I'm not in the room.” I stated annoyed at her tone.

She sighed and turned to smile at me kindly. “sorry, it's just he said you were a kid, that you don't live here any more and I come home to find you here and that your not a kid at all. It's a lot to take in.” she explained in a rush.

“at least he told you about me.” I grumbled.

“you mean you didn't tell her about me?” she asked Ford clearly annoyed.

“it just never came up in conversation. I told you I rarely see her.” he defended.

“oh and I obviously wasn't important enough to get a mention. Thanks.” she said giving him a hard glare with her arms crossed over her chest.

“it's not like that. You know your important to me.” he replied trying to redeem himself.

Not wanting to get in the way or over hear something I shouldn't I got up to leave. I still hadn't showered so maybe now was the perfect opportunity to do so.

“where are you going?” she snapped at me. Then as if realising her actions she smiled sheepishly “sorry I didn't mean to snap. You don't have to leave on my account. This was your home first.” she said before getting up.

“it's fine you two obviously need to talk. I'm gunna go shower.” I said with a small smile.

I watched as she sat back down and then hurried up stairs with Ford looking at me worried.

I wonder why Ford never mentioned her. And what did she mean by coming home, and that is was my home first? Did she live here now? How had I missed that? Surely I would have noticed another girls things laying around the house. Or maybe she was a super tidy person.

Being the nosy person I was I wondered into Fords room. A place a rarely ventured into. The whole room had been changed since I last went in here. The walls were no longer covered in posters but where now cream with the back wall a deep chocolate colour. Slight feminine touches had been made to the room too with the odd girlie looking beaded lamp and fluffy cushion on the bed. And of course there was rows of various heels on the floor and girls clothing scattered around the room.

So she was living here. When did that happen? Ford had a lot of things he needed to tell me. Like how long had they been together? How did they meet? Did mum like her?...

I wondered into the bathroom in a daze and stripped before jumping into the steaming hot shower. Robotically I scrubbed the weeks dirt off of my body feeling loads better for it and washed my hair with my favourite strawberry scented shampoo.

By the time I got out of the shower it was starting to get dark. Not wanting to rush I looked through my wardrobe to find something comfy to wear. Greg had dropped my rucksack over earlier and the clothes in it were currently hanging out to dry so I opted for some old track suite bottoms and an old over sized t-shirt.

I wondered back down to the living room combing my hair to find Emily half watching the news, half reading a magazine.

“where's Ford?” I asked curious as I plonked down on one of the sofas.

“he had to get something from the shop wont be long.” she smiled at me.

As if on cue the door rattled and opened, so I bounced up and rushed to go and interrogate my brother. He had a lot of explaining to do. Only it wasn't Ford that was on the other side of the door.

“Harley?” my mum said as if she was seeing things, dropping her bags with a loud crash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know its short. BUT I want Harley and her mum's reunion to be a seperate chappy so its more focused on them =D originally i had a chapter with her and james hanging out but i decided to cut it coz its wasnt really relavant, just a bit of fun lol.

soooooo let me know wat you think.... its not the best and really just a filler. next chapter will hopefully be up by next weekend but I cant make any promises as im redecorating my room at home and moving half my stuff back too. so sad to be leaving my Uni town *sigh*

thanks for reading ^_^

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης