My Remake Of The Secret Life...

By lovetowrite3075

I didn't like the way The Secret life of The American Teenager ended, so here is what happens after Amy leave... More

What Happens After the Wedding is Cancelled Amy's Prospective
The Reception
The Honeymoon
Back At Home!
The Test Is Always Right
Preparing For Baby
Back To School
Just Another Day!

The Wedding Is Here!

293 5 1
By lovetowrite3075

Amy's Prospective

As I awake to Ricky sleeping right next to me, I remembered that the groom isn't supposed to see the bride before the wedding. All the girls in the wedding Me, Grace,Adrian,Ashley,and my mom, and Margret and Nora even though Margret and Nora and my mom aren't in the wedding they are still meeting us at my parents house even though its going up for sale since mom is in Palm Springs and dad is living with his first wife Kathleen. Then Ricky and John and my dad and Jack and Ben and Toby and Shaker are meeting at Margret and Shaker's house. Ricky and I are happy with our choice of people in our wedding especially that Jack is Ricky's best man and Grace is my maid of honer. And it's great because Grace and Jack are getting married too. I grabbed my stuff that I needed like my make up but everything else is at my dads house, and I left a note on my pillow kissed Ricky on the cheek softly so he wouldn't wake up. I headed out the door to my car then to my dads house.

Transition to The Apartment  - Ricky's Prospective 

I woke up and was wondering where Amy was then I found the note read it then remember that I had to be at my parents house to get ready for the wedding. I grabbed John and fed him breakfast then got in the car and headed to Margret and Shaker's.

Transition to The Juergens Household - Amy's Prospective

As I walked into my parents house everyone was waiting on me. I said "Sorry to keep you guys waiting" but they didn't care. Then Grace and Adrian got up grabbed my hands and pulled me into the master bathroom to do my makeup. As Adrian grabbed the eyeliner I twitched when she started putting it on me because I haven't ever put on eyeliner but I wanted to look my best for Ricky on our wedding day. 

1 hour later.......

My makeup is done and my hair is done I have 1 hour left till the wedding starts at 1:00 at Jack's dads church. The last touch is the dress, I had my dress altered to a beautiful dress that is knee high and strapless and nice and clean white dress with a lace veil and white heels. And the boys are driving there and the girls get the limo.

Transition to Margret and Shaker's Household - Ricky's Prospective

Everyone here is almost ready the last person to get ready is John, he is the ring bear and he has to wear a mini tux Amy and I laughed when we were picking it out. The church isn't that far away but since the groom can't see the bride we have to drive there and get into a certain area till the wedding starts. And Amy's dad and my dad are the users and our mothers have to make sure everyone is in place and in order for when it starts. All of the groomsmen and the ring bear and the rest of the boys have to leave to get there because people will be arriving soon. 

Transition to The Juergens Household and The Church - Amy's Prospective

I am dressed in my wedding dress and my bridesmaids and my maid of honer are dressed in their dresses and ready to get in the limo. Finally everyone is in the limo ready to head to the church. Everyone goes in front of me to make sure if Ricky's out that he doesn't see me before the wedding. We get to our area where the boys can't see us, my dad and Ricky's dad our escorting everyone into the church. Everyone is in the church my mom is sitting on one side and Ricky's parents and his birth mom are sitting on the other side. And everyone from high school and Ricky's friends and my friends are in the church.

The Church - Amy's Prospective

Ricky and Reverend Stone are standing waiting for everyone to start coming down the allie. Then the music started and Adrian and Ben walked down the allie I started to get nervous as my arm was holding on to my dad. Then Ashley and Toby walked down the allie after John walked down it was my turn. Grace and Jack walked down the allie then I thought I was going to be sick but I knew I could do it. Just then John walked down the allie with the rings in his hand everyone was saying "aww". Now it was my turn!

The Church - Ricky's Prospective

I am so nervous but excited but once everyone stood up to look at Amy I saw her and I new I wanted to see her face every time I woke up in the morning and every time I went to sleep. When our eyes met I wasn't nervous anymore and I don't think that she was either.

The Church - Amy's Prospective

I am ready to be Mr and Mrs. Underwood forever. My dad and me finally got to Ricky and he was speechless my dad kissed me on my cheek and I kissed him on his cheek and he handed me off to Ricky. Then we processed with the ceremony then came the vows Ricky and I wrote our vows so Ricky went first.

The Church - Ricky's Prospective

I have to say my vows first here I go.......

Amy,

I was a kid that didn't have much love in his life until I got to a foster home that had parents who loved me. Then I finally started to realize what love was but didn't think I could feel it. So when I went to band camp and met you I didn't know that I could feel love and I didn't want to be able to love anyone but I was scared that when I met you I was falling in love with you. But then we took making out to far and did other things that we probably shouldn't have done. But I tried to forget about you but I couldn't because you started to play hard to get and that just made me more attracted to you. Then I heard you were pregnant and that it was my baby to be honest I didn't want to end up caring about you but once the baby was born we had a connection that only we could share and once he got a little older we fell in love and when I went to go and get a engagement ring I knew I wanted to be with you the rest of my life and that your the only woman I would love for a eternity.

Amy was in tears, I was happy my vows could make her cry tears of joy. Then it was Amy's turn.

The Church - Amy's Prospective

I was in tears over Ricky's vows now I had to get him in tears. Now it was my turn!

Ricky,

When I met you at band camp I couldn't believe someone like you found me attractive because I wasn't feeling to good about myself. But then when I found out I was pregnant I was scared I was really nervous but when the baby was born and you were there for him and that's all I wanted from you for him. But when we fell in love I had know idea my life would go from having a baby at 15 the dating the father at 17 moving in with him at 17 falling in getting engaged. Getting engaged in high school has been one of the hardest experiences because people judging about you. But we got through it by just loving each other and being there for each other I never thought I would get through it but guess what we are through it I love you so much for getting through it you are my rock you are always there for me when I need you even if I don't need you, you are still there. I want to give you every part of my heart because I love you that much and I know you feel the same way. I love you Ricky now and FOREVER!

I got Ricky into tears just like me and I knew I loved him more than anything in the world other than John but he know's and I know.

Reverend Stone started to speak and say "Ricky do you take this woman, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Ricky replied "I Do"

Reverend Stone started to speak again and say "Amy do you take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Then I replied "I Do"

"Now can we have the rings" Reverend Stone said he continued speaking as John gave Ricky the rings and Ricky and I started to slide them on our fingers.

"May these rings be blesses as the symbol of this affectionate unity that cannot be broken"

Finally he said "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride".

Ricky stepped forward and we kissed passionately for 2 minutes while people clapped and cheered and people through rice as we walked out of the chapel.

Everyone headed to the reception me John and Ricky and the groomsmen and bridesmaids got into the limo and me and Ricky were making out until we got there.

My life with Ricky has just BEGUN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 83.1K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
788K 46K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...