Your Love is my Drug ||COMPLE...

By purplemegx

Fan Fiction. This is Book 1 Neth Bellins love story. ❤ Book 2 - Give Me A Chance More

Prologue
Ch1 || First Time
Ch2 || Break up & Make out
Ch3 || Monday Night RAW
Ch4 || Weekends Off
Ch5.1 || Yes Neth! No Nena!
Ch5.2 || Neth Bellins' Official
Ch6 || PLAN "B"
Ch7.1 || BrEigns exist?
Ch7.2 || Brie Mode!
Ch8 || HangOver
Ch9 || SmackDown
Ch10 || Spilled
Ch11.1 || Finding Brie
Ch11.2 || Victory
Ch12 || Day with a kid
Ch13 || Problem Solving?
Ch14 || You Sold Out!
Ch15 || Love Hurts
Ch16 || My One Great Love
Ch17 || FLirTYLiCiOus
Ch18 || Bus
Ch19 || Enough
Ch20 || I Quit!
Ch21 || Summer
Ch22 || Queendom
Ch23 || Handicap
Ch24 || Truth or Dare
Ch25 || Buy In
Ch26 || Hate
Ch27 || Sweet!
Ch28 || Guess who's back?
Ch29 || This is War
Ch30 || BELLA
Ch31 || Friends
Ch33 || White Lies
Ch34 || Complicated
Ch35 || CurbStomp
Ch36 || Will you marry me?
Ch37 || Reconcile
Ch38 || Stronger Love
Ch39 || Champions of the World
Ch40 || Forever
BOOK TWO !!!
CREDITS
Hello 🤗
Cover 2021

Ch32 || Rocks

1.1K 37 4
By purplemegx

NIKKI POV

We had a divas tag team match tonight on main event. My tag team partners are Cameron and..ugh! Summer Rae. That girl got nicer to me but I didn't befriended with her. I just don't get comfortable. We are against Brie, Nattie and Naomi. Well, you know who's gonna win tonight.

I went to the divas locker room and change to my ring gear. A pink top and black bottom gear with black knee socks and white nikes. To complete my gear, I put my black snapback on.

..

*skip match*

Summer Rae was in the ring and Brie is dominating but she didn't want to tag me. Cameron is down because Naomi hit her so bad. As soon as Summer was pushed thru our corner, I hardly slapped the back of her right shoulder for the tag. I shouted at her to get out. *time skip* Brie hit me with a Bella Buster and she pinned me. She's very happy. Great to see that. Sarcastically meant.

...

I went back to my hotel room after my match, I didn't wait for Paige because they had other appointments too. Eva got her vacation from WWE. She's with her fiance back in their hometown. I'm happy for her. They're planning for their wedding soon.

I came in and Seth wasn't in the room. I went to the bathroom but he's not in there. I wonder where he is. I thought he got the day off? I took a shower and I put on pjs and laid on the bed. I got my phone and dialled his number. He's not answering. I'm calling him for a few times now but still no answer. I'm really getting pissed right now. I tried to text him asking where the hell is he. I put down my phone and stared on the ceiling. I thought to myself, is he somehow cheating on me? I've never heard of Leighla these past few weeks and we didn't talk about it either. Was he probably seeing her behind my back? Or- Shit! I got to go find him. I don't know where I'm gonna start but I could call some friends.

I called Randy and I started to get up and held on the door knob. As I opened the door, Seth stood there and was about to open it. I hung up my phone and put my hands on my waist as I glared at him.

Seth: "Babe, you're back early?" he said as he came in and shut the door behind him.

Me: "Don't babe me! Where were you?! I thought you're-"

Before I could finish what I'm saying, he cut me off with a kiss. I quickly pulled away.

Seth: "Hey, I was hungry and I ate at the hotel restaurant downstairs. Where else would I be?" he explained.

I just stared at him. I don't know what to say. It just can't get over my mind that he's probably cheating on me. I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

Seth: "How about you? Did you eat already?" he asked sitting on the couch and turning on the tv.

Me: "I'm not hungry. I'm going to bed."

I went back to the bed and laid there. He's been so distant but he also gave me time whenever- uhh, I don't know? Can I say whenever he wants pleasure? Oh Nicole! Stop thinking about that! Just close your eyes and go to sleep.

..

..

Total Divas filming today at Tampa. I rode with Paige. Yeah, she's my road buddy today. We'll meet Eva, Alicia and Cameron at the restaurant to eat together.

Paige: "Hiii cupcakes!!" she waved as we sat on a table with them.

Cameron: "Heyy girlie!"

Me: "When's the wedding?" I asked Eva.

Eva: "Oh, don't have exact date yet but, it will be in two months." she replied.

We chatted and the other girls also went to join us. Nattie, Naomi, Brie, Summer and Rosa.

Nattie: "Hi guys!"

The girls greeted them but me. Brie looked at me but I rolled my eyes.

Brie: "Nicole, can we have a minute?"

The girls paid us attention and looked at me and Brie. I sighed as I got up and followed her behind.

Me: "What do you want?"

Brie: "Nicole, you know I really, really don't like what's happening between us. I mean, no! we can't hate each other's guts forever! I know you're mad but if we will not talk with each other, we can't fix this."

Me: "So??" I raised my brow.

Brie: "So please can we stop this and be like before? I mean, I missed my sister and my bestfriend."

Brie just can't leave her charm with her. Yeah, I missed her too honestly.

Me: "I don't have a sister."

After I said that, I walked out and got to my car. My chest is pounding. I can just forgive her and we can be the Bella Twins again but no. I let my pride get in the way. I'm so stupid! I felt a tear went down my cheek and I quickly wipe it off. I texted Paige to ride with Eva instead. I start the car and drove back to the hotel.

I changed into gym attire and went to Crossfit gym. I came in and the man I've met with Seth before greeted me. His name is Pete.

Pete: "Hi Ms. Bella, nice to see you again.. Where's Mr. Rollins?"

Me: "He got some interviews today so I'm here alone."

Pete: "Oh okay. Do you want me to assist you today?"

Me: "No it's fine. I'll just call when I need. Thank you."

I went near the treadmill and put down my duffle bag. I looked around and I saw Dean on weights. I watched him lifting, he had no shirt on so I can't help but to stare at his body. My eyes then went to his face, he's now looking at me with a smirk. I turned my head on the other way as I felt my cheeks got red. I plugged in my earphones and listen to music. I started stretching. I saw Dean at the corner of my eye going where I am and I just continue to run on the treadmill.

I'm starting to feel hot and I felt my sweat dripped. Dean pulled one of my earphones, I stopped and looked at him.

Dean: "Nicole, you're alone?"

I turned to look side by side.

Me: "I guess?" I sarcastically said.

Dean: "You're cute.." he chuckled. "Do you want to workout with me?"

I shot him a glare.

Me: "What do you mean?"

Dean: "To go in the ring together to practice? Just like before. Man! What do you think I mean with that question!" he laughed.

Me: "Dude! You're just lunatic, that's why!" I laughed with him.

We go to the ring and practiced some moves. I also want to lift Dean in a rack attack but he's much heavier than Seth. I mean, Seth is damn heavy how much more if Dean?

Dean: "Hey, why are there some people with cameras in here?"

I remembered, one of the producers called me if they can film me in the gym and I said I went here.

Me: "Oh, total divas crew. They're here for me."

Jessica, one of the producers of total divas went to me and Dean.

Jessica: "Hi Nicole.. Can we start filming now?" I nodded. "Oh hi there! Mr. Dean Ambrose am I right?" he asked Dean.

Dean: "Yes Miss."

I quietly laughed at him.

Jessica: "Hi I'm Jessica. So, are you two together? Can we film you guys?..Well if it's okay to you Mr. Ambrose?"

Dean: "What am I gonna do?"

Jessica: "Well, just continue what you were doing and don't mind us here."

Me: "Just be yourself." I smirked.

Dean: "Well okay!"

Jessica: "Okay, let's roll."

They now started filming us.

Me: "Hey Dean, do you mind if I do the rack attack on you?" I asked smirking.

Dean: "No, you can't even carry me!" he laughed. "I'll just do that to you instead!"

He went to me but I ran and rolled out the ring.

Me: "No! You'll break me!" I laughed loudly.

Dean: "Hey get back here! Chicken!"

Me: "Am not!"

Dean: "Get back here. Let's wrestle. Promise I'll be gentle on you." he smirked.

Me: "Bring it Ambrose!!" I came back to the ring.

We did our stunts and he's not actually doing his moves on me. I kicked him in the gut and when he's down on his knees, I ran to the ropes and curbstomped him. He was shocked.

Dean: "Damn! A female version of Seth fucking Rollins eh?"

I just smiled at him and he stood up.

Me: "Mind if you teach me your dirty deeds?" I asked with a grinning face.

Dean: "No, no! I will not give anybody my dirty deeds. No one can have it but me!" he laughed.

Me: "Turn around." I demanded.

Dean: "Why?" and he turned around. What a dork!

I got him on my shoulders and lift him. God it's like a sack of rocks! I instantly did rack attacked him before he escape. He bent his back as I saw his face.

Dean: "Aww! No fair Nicole! Shoot! That hurts! I probably can't wrestle for a week!" he said sarcastically.

Me: "Oh I'm sorry Deanie!" I pinched his nose as I laugh.

I got down and grab my bottled water in my duffle bag. Jessica and the rest of the crew went back as we finished shooting my segment.

I looked at my phone and I got a text from Paige telling me that if I'm coming with them hanging out tonight. I didn't text back. Dean went to me with his duffle bag, probably ready to leave.

Dean: "Hey Nicole, you hungry? Let's eat!"

Me: "Yeah sure!" I didn't hesitate to come with him.

Dean didn't brought a car. He said he just took a cab to get here so he's riding with me. We put our things at the trunk and he went to the passenger's seat. I quietly laugh as I got to the driver's seat.

Me: "What a gentleman!" I said shaking my head.

Dean: "What?! This is Your car. You must drive." he said smirking as my jaw dropped and chuckled.

Me: "Actually this is not mine, this is Paige's."

Dean: "You stole it?"

Me: "No! Dork!" we laughed.

Honestly I missed hanging out with him.

Me: "I can't believe you're saying this."

Dean: "C'mon let's gooo!"

I drove to a restaurant nearby. We got a table and were looking at the menu.

Dean: "Hey Nicole, do you know where Seth is?" he asked out of nowhere.

Me: "He got appointments today. I don't know where exactly." as I didn't look away.

...

DEAN POV

Me and Nicole went to a restaurant. We sat on a table and I just have a glimpse of a two-tone in another table sitting with a brunette. I asked Nicole if she knows where Seth is. Oh boy Rollins is sneaking around. He's dead meat if Nicole finds out and sees them. *evil laugh*

----------

What do you guys think?
What will happen next?

..

Thank you for the reads!
This book reached 5k+ views!
Thank you thank you loves ❤

Votes and comments are appreciated.
love.love.love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
13.2K 403 37
As a young child you always dreamed of having a fairy tale wedding. That's not the case for four young people. Meet Brianna and her twin sister Nicol...
9.2K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
697K 12.5K 57
so called love story