ZOMBIEFIED

Per spacequeendivine

Your average 19-year old girl. Her world gets turned upside down...and its all ZOMBIEFIED when she wakes up... Més

And This Is Why Nobody Likes The News.....
Who Are You?
When You Have Feelings For Someone....
Another dead day....
When we say no it's NO
Dates and Jealousy...
Somedays I Just Don't Understand. ..
The Call.....
Dirty Secrets...
Brat For Dinner
Watch Your Back....
I Really Really Like You...
Backstories....
Special Note For You!!!
Cute Little Date...
A Bad Dream?
What!!!
Training...
Home Sweet Home...
Don't Ever Say You Love Me, EVER!
Trouble
Our Secret
Regrets
Got The Guts?...
Best Friends 4 Ever
A Flashback
Loving Can Hurt...

Trying To Fit In Can Be Hard...

91 12 3
Per spacequeendivine

I wanted to say hi to everyone but not seem
Like a creep.so this gonna be a little bit harder. Well I sat by Lorde.

Lorde-"Hey..."

Me-"Hi my name is,"

She cut me off by saying,

Lorde-"Tiffany."

Me-"How did you now that?"

Lorde-"Joey told us so yeah."

Me-"Really?"

Lorde-"Yeah, but if your trying to get along with me don't even try,..."

I saw Christian Collins walking down stairs he
Looked pretty sleepy. And then started staring at me. Then Abie took a quick nap so she was running down stairs and almost pushed Chris. I giggled. Then Nash Grier also came downstairs. And was staring at Abie. What is up with the staring. Anyways I wonder where everyone else is....

Abie-"So...What should we do?"

----------NASH'S_POV---------

Who could she be she had brown hair and dark brown eyes. Though I don't even now her name, wow I feel stupid now. I had to know who she was. Wait I have an Idea. Let's play a game....

Me-"So,...for we get to know each other let's play a game...."

?-"Okay..."

Me-"Okay to start what is your name?"

?-"Well,...my name is Abie Howard."

Abie. What a beautiful name...

Abie-"Oh and this is my BFF Tiffany."

Tiffany-"So do you guys now were everyone else are?"

----------Tiffany's POV--------

Seriously like almost everyone is gone....

Lorde-"Well, Zayn, Chad, Alan, Niall, Nash, Liam, DJ and Joey went to kill zombies."

Me-"Who's DJ?"

Christian-"Dwayne Johnson but we call the big guy DJ cause it's shorter and were lazy to say the whole thing."

Me-"Nice."

Then Joey, Chad, Alan, Nash, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and DJ walked in and they looked tired and sweaty.

Me-"Was it bad outside? "

Joey-"No, it's just that we shut the gate and it's heavy."

Me-"Oh,...so what are you guys gonna do know?"

Joey-"Probably take a shower and eat or sleep."

Zayn-"Yeah,.."

------------Joey's POV---------

Zayn whispered in my ear,..

Zayn-"Who is she?"

Me-"She's Tiffany Nova, she's 19 but turning 20 in a while. She has 3 friends 2 female and 1 male.And she almost got killed by Zombies but I saved her...."

Zayn-"You could have just told me her name, and BTW why are we whispering?"

Me-"I don't know..."

-------ABIE'S _ POV-------

Well,...by now I was bored...I looked at Tiffany and hugged her.

Tiffany-"So this is for?..."

Me-"Well, your brave, awesome, and a nest friend..."

I felt kinda bad for Tiffany cause she has had a broken heart since I actually don't know. But I wish she could find'The One'. Tiffany huged me back.

Joey-"Hugging moment..."

------Tiffany's POV---

I saw Joey trying to hug Chad and I think Chad wasn't sure what was happening...

Chad-"Ok,......."

I had to addmit it was quite funny. And there were still like 10 people missing...and I still didn't now the 5 girls. Luckily one of them came from the kitchen.

?-"Who are you?"

She kinda remembered me Pinkie Pie, freindly, cute, and pretty.

Joey-"Fallon don't scare Tiffany."

Fallon-"Ohhh we could have a slumber party,...with your friends and of course kelsie, aand brycie."

Me-"Who?"

Fallon-"Well,...how to describe them?....WAIT here they come."

2 pretty ladies. Fallon pulled one over.

Fallon-"This is Brycie,...Brycie this is Tiffany."

And the other young lady walked over to us. And as I expected Fallon pulled the Ma'am.

Fallon-"This is Kelsey,....Kelsey this is my friend Tiffany."

Me-"Nice to meet you all,..."

Two other girls walked in from the hall,...I could tell they didn't like me but walked over to me.

?-"Hey my name is Mya and this is Claire."

Claire-"Sup."

Then Mya whispered in my ear when everyone left except her and Claire.

Mya-"Just watch your back."

Claire also whispered in my ear.

Claire-"And remember you can't trust anyone, especially not us."

Then they laughed and left.

------------Later that day-----------

Well it was about 8 already. So I took a shower got dressed and started readig Diary of A Wimpy Kid. I got to page 56 when Fallon, Kelsey and Brycie barged in with 2 big bags of clothes.

Fallon-"We thought you needed a couple of clothes untill we go to the mall in two days..."

Then Joey saw the clothes and was suprised.

Joey-"What's happening?"

Then Katy Perry and Lorde where in the hall with toothbrush and toothpaste and in robes and said to Joey.

Katy&Lord-"A zombie apocalypse..."

I liked there sarcasm. Joey slightly smiled.

Joey-"Well,...besides that."

Lorde-"Oh,...then are we talking about the clothes?"

Joey-"YES!!!"

Then it hit me like a train,...I was starting to have a special feeling for Joey.....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

278K 19.8K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
74.9K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
Ace Per Antonia

Literatura romàntica

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...