Don't run away from me: Mated...

By crisseon

Ashton Craig Evans, known as the MVP and a school campus crush is a big homophobe, every time he sees a gay o... More

DRAFM I: chapter 1
DRAFM I: Chapter 2
DRAMF I: chapter 3
DRAFM I: chapter 4
DRAFM I: chapter 5
DRAFM I: chapter 6
DRAFM I: chapter 7
DRAFM I: chapter 8
DRAFM I: chapter 9
DRAFM I: chapter 10
DRAFM I: chapter 11
DRAFM I: chapter 12
DRAFM I: chapter 13
DRAFM I: chapter 14
DRAFM I: chapter 15
DRAFM I: Chapter 16
DRAFM I: chapter 17
DRAFM I :chapter 18
DRAFM I: chapter 19
DRAFM I: chapter 21
DRAFM I: chapter 22
DRAFM I: chapter 23
DRAFM I: chapter 24
Don't run away from me chapter 25
Don't run away from me chapter 26
Don't run away from me chapter 27
Don't run away from me chapter 28
Don't run away from me chapter 29
Don't run away from me chapter 30
Don't run away from me chapter 31
Don't run away from me chapter 32
Don't run away from me chapter 33
Don't run away from me chapter 34
Don't run away from me chapter 35
Don't run away from me chapter 36
Don't run away from me chapter 37
Don't run away from me chapter 38
Don't run away from me chapter 39
Don't run away from me chapter 40
Don't run away from me chapter 41
Don't run away from me chapter 42
Don't ran away from me Finale part one ~chapter 43~
Don't Run Away From Me ~final chapter~
DRAFM II: Fight For YOu
book two notice
Pariah: when demons meets us notice (final)

DRAFM I: chapter 20

3.4K 77 12
By crisseon

          DRAFM I: Mated through Bonds chapter 20

      This chapter will be about Eve’s best friend, Ciel Valentines!

Updated [03-09-14]

      ~*~*~Ciel Valentines~*~*~

      My room was so silent, and I wasn’t aware of what’s happening in this world, I just want to sleep!! And all you can hear in my room was the fan and my snarling, ‘yep I snarl, I don’t usually do this but damn I am just tired from helping Karl’, and I am sleeping peacefully here until the boisterous noise of the alarm clock on my nightstand woke the pretty angel in me, damn I just don’t like morning! I mean who want to go to school! Not me of course although I am pretty much an A student like Eve but I just hate studying!!.who likes studying? They just want to know how strong fast you can memorize a book, not much of a learning if you ask me.

      *Wake-up Wake-up Wake-up* my alarm clock has been bombarding me with his utterly obnoxious noise, and with a grunt I slid out my left hand from the bed to cease it while mumbling five more minutes!!  As I dreamt of Eve working our Math       homework..

      Math homework…

      Ma-th…

      Home…work…

       “CRAP THE MATH HOMEWORK!!!!” I shrieked while glaring at the alarm clock with wide eyes, I still have much time but damn I think that assignment is way too hard so I better go now!, I thought to myself as I hoped into my feet while undressing myself, and throwing my dresses nonchalantly at the hamper beside the door of the bathroom.

I may be an A straight student but it doesn’t mean I am pretty cool with math, who likes math? NO ONE LIKES MATH!!! I mentally shrugged at the thought with my nose scrunched.

I am totally naked right now as I rush to my bathroom, It’s no biggie I have my own bathroom in the house since my pesky brothers are way too lousy, and have I forgotten to tell you that I have a freaky charmer little sister?! Like heck she is, she always does her charming smile and other charming things to my OHHH-LALA-SO-CUTE boyfriend, but I still love her, unless she would successfully charmed my boyfriend then I bet I would totally go GASAI YUNO and go YANDERE from future diary at her, and just in case you don’t know what yandere means? It means that means DON’T MESS UP WITH ME and MA BOYFRIEND!! Joke but yeah they are scary girls when you mess with their boyfriend or crushes, they can totally go nutz and kill you! You better watch Future diary to understand me and yup I am an OTAKU like Eve ha-ha we are truly best friends aren’t we?

 But I can’t do that to my little sister though….or can I?

After entering the bathroom and letting the warm water caress my delicate petite body while singing my favorite song you and I, I have remembered something…

It has nothing to do with math, nor my boyfriend but Eve…I clearly remember that Nyk asked me about Eve’s address, I wonder what they did thereOohh this’ll be great, Eve gotta tell me what they did there! Yaaayy!!, I exclaimed mentally, and chuckling while dancing in the bathroom gleefully, don’t give me that face I know you also dance in the bathroom! Some of you even sings!!

And my old utterly morning routine had started since then…

Right after I am done taking my bath; I already picked my dress that I am going to wear for today, it’s a white dress with an orange polka-dot with its matching underdressed which makes my body more sexier, and my favorite grey jeans that was a gift to me by Karl, and don’t forget the glasses I am one heck of a HOT NERD!, joke.. but you never know what sexy nerd is until you sees me.

 *Message alert-message alert* My phone rang while I am trying to wear some make-up…and my eyes widened with beatitude, It’s Karl, my boyfriend!! And every morning he always sends me these Beautiful quotes just like now, it made my heart goes gaga to the edge every time I read it.

What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU…good morning stay safe :P

p.s.

I am waiting outside your house..

That was his message to me, and after reading it I totally rushed out of my house! I just love it when I am with Karl he makes me happy! He makes me bubbly! He is my soul mate! And I assure you, I am and no one else, other girls should note it.

I went first to the kitchen though to grab some sandwich made by mom; she already knows my routine, and after that, I opened the door with a big grin on my face while he was standing there waiting for me, right in front of our house while leaning on his Bmw z3 roadster which is painted black, looking so stunning as Ever with his fair slight tan skin and his firm body, and he greeted me with a big lopsided smile on his face as he walked toward me, hands in his pocket which makes him more hotter.

“Good morning” I said to him as I tip-toed to kiss him, “Want some breakfast?” I added while taking a bite from the sandwich.  

He smiled to me and planted another kiss on my forehead, “No….you can eat it” he said as he guided me to my usual sit in the car, front sit.

“Thanks for helping me last night by the way” he said while starting the engine.  

“Nah…that’s ok, but I totally forgotten to do my homework in math though” I said and then taking another bite from the sandwich.  

“Really?” he said and he sound so worried, let’s just say that I didn’t told him anything ‘bout it, because when I do he would not want me to help him in his apartment, he was living on his own because his parents were divorced, parents these days , I muttered mentally while shaking my head in discord of the thought, I don’t want  us to be like that especially if we already have children’s and I am planning of having at least three to four of them.  

“Nah don’t worry” I gave him my reassuring smile while ruffling his curly black hair, “Beside I bet Eve was already done with it.”  

He gave me a deep sigh in return, he really don’t like it when I choose him over studies, “C’mon I can handle it, just not math-” I peered into his eyes again, searching his face as my hand skimming onto his jaw-line, “-as long as it’s not math, I just hate math.” I continued and he stopped my hand by biting my index finger suggestively with a smile on his face.  

We talked, and joked for the entire half an hour trip to the school, it really amuses me how he can be so calm knowing he’s alone, well not really because I am here for him, and Eve too as a friend of course, and that’s why I am doing my best to make him happy too, I want my friends to be happy.

And I’ll do anything to make them happy…

 He parked his car first and then he gave me his smile again that never cease to make me smile, and then he wrapped his arms around me as we enter the school building, odd though because Eve’ is not around yet, I can always see the car of his mother whenever he was being drop to school but this morning there’s no car, nor him…maybe I am just too early, but then again it is odd of him.  

Karl is one year ahead of me and that means he’s advance than me, so now we need to part our own ways as we separate on our own perspective classes, but he first accompanied me to my first subject, and still he was wrapping his arm on me that makes my face almost flushed like a freaking tomato! Aren’t we sweet?! Hope Eve and Nyko will be like us…and ohh we could have a double date! That’ll be great! And we could make Ash jealous! If he will get jealous though *sigh* why did he became like a douchebag he is… such An airhead!  

“Hey…gotta go now” Karl said to me as he peered right into the class, “Seems Eve’s not around”

  “Yeah indeed” I said with a sigh while checking my phone for missed calls or messages, where is he?! I mentally shrieked.  

Maybe I was frowning because I felt Karl’s finger tips caressing my brows up, “Don’t think too much, nor frown, it’ll make you like an old grumpy lady” he chuckled and I think he’s imaging me like an old grumpy lady with cats!

“Yeah right, anyway you should go now….or maybe I should walk with you to your classroom?” I wiggled my brows at him while cocking my head to the way that leads to his classroom.  

He chuckled again and then he planted a kiss on my forehead, “Are you crazy I just walked you here, and if that’s the case then I’ll accompany you here again-” he peered on his wrist watch, “-I gotta go now or else ma’am Zed will skin me alive” he continued and he shot me his warm smile again “Gotta go now, and see you later ‘kay” and with that he went off to his classroom upstairs, I just stayed there, watching his back, but he turned to me and ran as fast as he could, “I forgot something” he said breathlessly.

I knit my brows at him, I mean, what did he forgoooooo- before I could ask him what he forgotten, Karl d’Anghelo planted his lips against mine, he grinned while biting my lips, “That’s what I forgot, GOTTA GO NOW!” he pinched my cheeks before running again, I did got looks from other people but hey, WHO CARES!!!!!

Now where is that friend of mine!! EVE!!!!  

Lumbering, I walked with a groan to my chair, where is heee!!!, and I slump to my chair with a thud.

 It was getting pretty late and only 15 minutes left before our English teacher comes, -I think his name is JV-, and still Eve is nowhere to be found! On the other hand I have this smirk on my face when I realized our very own Nyko is not around too!! If they enter the class together I bet Nyko already asked him OUT!!!! Gosh!! I can’t wait! I screamed in top of my lungs mentally, but my face shows it because my classmates were looking at me and they have this LOOK-A-LUNATIC-WOMAN looks on their faces, and I gave them my grumpy stares in, return I mean why won’t they mind their own business and I’ll mind my own, but seriously EVE!!! I need you now!!!

While waiting, my Patience grew thinner and thinner as time passed by so quickly, and now I am tapping my finger tips on the desk while waiting for Eve, I tried to call him like twelve times but he won’t answer back, I wonder what happened to him…or them, and again a cute chuckle broke its way from me.  

Just when I am about to call him, again for who knows how many times; he was there trudging and his hair was so messed up like it was being stormed by something, and from the looks of his face, he’s tired; maybe it was because of the math problem, wow even the A student like him is having a hard time with math! 

I was about to call him; Nyko popped behind him, looking so tired too! And he was wearing Eve’s clothes! Ohhhh I smell fishy!!!!

Nyko was wearing a blue with black stripes hood with long-sleeved and he’s wearing his leather pants which he wore yesterday, and Eve as usual looks so cute with his New Half Sleeve Top Raglan Baseball shirt which makes him hot! Except of his face because he really looks so tired.  

“Sup! Moring!” I greeted him first and he totally slump on his chair and his face met the desk of his chair, while Nyko kept yawning right in the back of Eve, “Eve did you work on our math homework?” I asked him while pocking his shoulder, he snapped-out and starred me in the eyes with wide eyes, I don’t like this.  

“Do we have an assignment?!” Eve screeched, quite gaping at me.

  “Yeah, I told you yesterday didn’t I?”  

“Uh… Damn… I forgot!”  Eve threw his head at the back in frustration.

“Great….nah that’s ok we can still make it later, like after English?” I said and I gave him my reassuring smile, I just cannot be mad at him, it’s my fault in the first place,  

“What happened yesterday?” I asked him while taking my English book out from my bag.  

“Got bullied again-” Nyko and I snapped our heads to Eve who’s now tiredly took out his books, “-But Ash helped me..” he muttered and there’s this peculiar smile again in his face, I Don’t know what he sees in Ash but I feel sorry for him, I know he loves Ash but he has totally changes…. Wait…. Really?! Ash? The homophobic douchebag?  

“And then we got a small slumber party….with Nyko” he nodded his head to Nyko, and Nyko was still scowling probably because Eve got bullied again, but me I was like “Why didn’t you invited me!!” I snapped my fingers at him, “Eve!!”

 “You are busy remember?” Eve said with a big yawn on his face, he propped both of his hands on his chin while closing his eyes…

Great Eve got lots of explaining to do! Especially about Ash!

  “Good morning class” a voice came from the front and it was our Teacher’s voice, you can say because of the stale tone of his voice, like really, it screams with boringness. 

  “Good morning sir” everyone greeted him, and Nyko and Eve was still sleepy, as thy kept on yawning. 

“We have another student form other class to join us-” our teacher roamed his eyes in our class to make sure we are listening, “they got problem because their teacher left for some business so now let’s welcome our new classmate….” He said while lending his left hand on the door,  

And our eyes wide in surprise as he walked in, some of the girls giggled because he’s a hotie, and Eve’s eyes got this sparks of excitement in as it landed at the person standing right in front of the class.

~*~*~A/N~*~*~

Updated [03-09-14] hope you like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 8.1K 41
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
6.3K 88 25
Two lifelong friends move into the big city of Melbourne to stared their careers as sport super stars for the Collingwood Football Club. When Ashley...
178K 9.4K 34
First Book in the SunSpear Pack series. Amille Laurent is every bit as precious as everyone sees it, he's sassy, talented and speaks his mind all the...
1.3M 52.4K 29
BOOK 1. SHADOW CREEK PACK. Xavier, the last of his clan, the last of his family, thought he was alone, well thought, blending in and surviving for ye...