Bring Me To 1D (One Direction...

By wonder_boy

**THERE ARE SOME SEXUAL SCENES AND SOME SCENES OF ABUSE IN THIS STORY**------------------------------------ '... More

The Trailer
PART ONE - THE GO1DEN TICKET
GO1DEN TICKET COMPETITION - SWEDEN
You Are!
Here's My Number, So Call Me, Maybe?
Carpe Diem!
Kiss Me
Cheese Rolling
GO1DEN TICKET COMPETITION - AUSTRALIA
From Chubster To Freak
Broken Parts That Might Fit
Scar Tissue
Open Arms For Broken Hearts
GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITION - USA
Frapes Of Wrath
The Art Of Seduction
Resident Evil
Behind A Painted Smile
Tantrums And Tiaras
Dude Looks Like A Lady
Beauty Queen of Only Eighteen
GO1DEN TICKET COMPETITION - UK
Vajazzled!
Like A Virgin
And Let Me Kiss You
Every Cloud Has A Go1Den Lining
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!**
PART TWO - BRING ME TO 1D
New York! New York!
One Way Or Another
These Girls Fall Like Dominoes
Teenage Kicks
Messy Buns And Onesies
Storm In A 'D' Cup
Suck Face!
Who's Got My Hairy Toe?
Aftermath
Para...Para...Paradise!
Moments
The Perfect Sky Is Torn
Rock Me
Rip Tides And Strong Currents!
I'll Be Your Superman!
We Are Never...Ever...Ever...
BFFs!
Just Good Friends
I Knew You Were Trouble...
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**
Fade To Black
Facing Demons
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Think I Wanna Marry You!

19.6K 749 124
By wonder_boy

THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU!

TILDE 

We'd been walking for about an hour, heading deeper and deeper through the lush green vegetation of Waimea valley. Nialler was leading our expedition, cutting his way through the dense shrubbery like Indiana Jones. Suddenly, feeling a bit peckish, I called out to him. "Sure! I'll have a snack."

He stopped and turned around, looking confused. "I didn't offer you a snack."

"Oh, ok...Well...Let's pretend you did."

"We're here now Tilly pops. Look!" He pulled aside a few large, overhanging branches and suddenly, there in front of us, was Sacred Falls. I stared in total awe at the bright turquoise lagoon. The sun's rays were dancing off the ripples in the water making it glint like a big, shiny diamond. At one side, a white plume of water was cascading down from the high cliff above. It was the most magical place I'd ever seen.

"Holy Cheez Doodles! I love this place!" I dropped my rucksack, whipped off my top and shorts, adjusted my bikini and ran towards the lagoon, taking a flying leap into it's crystal clear waters. As I surfaced, I waved over excitedly. "Come on in Nialler chops. The water is so warm!"

Niall peeled off his t shirt, revealing his bare chest and I wolf whistled at him loudly, making him grin and do a sexy pose. Once he reached the edge of the lagoon, he put his arms out in front of him and executed a perfect dive, disappearing deep underneath the water. For several seconds, I looked around me, waiting for him to appear but he didn't. Just as I was beginning to panic slightly, I felt two hands grip my ankles under the water making me scream out, the noise echoing around the hollow of the clearing.

Suddenly, he surfaced right beside me and threw his arms around my neck, pulling me in close to him and kissing me. The second I felt his wet lips on mine, a shiver of pleasure went through me. I held onto him tight and wrapped my legs around his waist, staring deep into his blue eyes as they shone with happiness.

"I'm de luckiest boy in de world." He said, flashing me the cutest smile imaginable.

I put on my best Irish accent. "Ah, to be sure. Dat's cos yer in de biggest boy band in de world."

"Ah to be sure," he laughed. "But I didn't mean dat. I'm de luckiest boy in de world cos I've found my perfect girl."

My heart skipped a beat and I looked at him in shock. "Seriously? I'm your perfect girl? Holy fudge!"

"You are. We're like..." He thought for a second. "We're like...."

"Peas and carrots?"

"We so are."

"It's weird isnt it?"

"What is?"

"You are." I kissed him hard on the lips in pure joy and he looked at me and grinned, his hair all wet and sexy. "Aw, Nialler chops, you're adorbs. I could look into your blue 'Oirish' eyes all day long, and you have the cutest little nose, do you know that?" He wrinkled his nose up. "It's so weird how we think the same, we laugh at the same things, we eat the same amounts of food..."

He nodded. "I know. I don't reckon any other girl in de world could even come close to eating de same amount of food as you do." He gently moved a stray bit of hair out of my eyes. "I reckon we'll be together forever." A cheeky glint flashed in his eyes and he tickled me in the ribs until I started to do my weird hyena laugh. I pounced on him, knocking him back into the water. When he surfaced he jumped up and pushed my head downwards with both hands, ducking me under.

"Nialler...You waz bag!" I managed between gulps of air as I got my breath back. "I don't have my fudgin' arm bands on yet!"

He pulled me back into his embrace, giving me a long, hard kiss on the lips, ending it with a loud 'Mwah!' Then he looked at me kissed me on the end of my nose. "C'mon sexy girl, let's go eat."

As he swam to the side and I watched him climb out onto the bank, it suddenly hit me what he'd just said. "Together forever." My heart slowly sank. How long was that going to be? I watched as he spread a big blanket on the ground and took the food out of our rucksacks, carefully arranging all of our little treats. I felt sharp pang of anger. This wasn't fair! Forever, for me, was only going to be a short time, a few years at the most. I'd only known this boy a couple of weeks but already I loved him more than anything in the world and I didn't want to leave him, ever.

"C'mon out! Der's a chicken wing here with your name on it!"

"I'm there!" I shouted, his booming laugh ringing out across the lagoon. I made my way to the bank, climbed out and sat beside him in the sun to dry off.

We munched our way through our provisions, soaking up the sunshine and the beauty of our magical, secret little place. I watched him as he ate, his blonde hair drying quickly and glinting in the sunlight, a big smile on his cheeky little face. I wanted to keep the memory of him just as he was at this perfect moment in time, etched on my memory forever. Maybe I'd meet him again in some other life. Right now, that was my biggest hope in the world, it was all I had to hang onto. I studied his face, his profile, his shoulders, all the time, fighting back my desperation at the thought of one day not being with him anymore. "What's your biggest dream Nialler chops?"

He stopped mid-bite of a chicken wing and thought for a while. "Um...I guess I just want to carry on doing what I do, with de boys. I hope dat we'll stay together for a long time to come... and.... dat I'll find the perfect girl for me and I'll get married and have a family and live a long and happy life."

"Not much to ask for," I said, trying with everything I had in me, to hide the sadness in my voice.

He turned to me. "And I've found her. My perfect girl."

My stomach flipped over as a huge wave of joy went through my whole body, followed a second later by an all engulfing sadness. "I want that too Nialler chops. More than anything in the world. My heart felt like lead. I looked up at the plume of water cascading from the rocks above and took a deep breath. "What if it doesn't last forever? Us, I mean."

He lay back on the grass and put his hands behind his head. "Ssshh...don't say dat." He looked up at me, a smile on his face that was so adorable. "Let's not even 'tink about it ending ever. I don't want to. Let's just go with it. You never know what de future will bring, we should just live for today."

"Live while we're young?

"Yep. Live while we're young." He laughed suddenly, picking up on the joke.

"Will we go crazy, crazy, crazy til we see the sun?" I asked, grinning.

"Crazy lady."

"YOU ARE!"

I lay back on the blanket and nestled my head into his neck. Our fingers were intertwined and we gazed up at the waterfall above us, listening to the gentle swoosh of water. I sighed. "This is probably the most romantic place in the entire universe."

"Mmm..." he agreed dreamily. "We should get married."

I giggled. "And you're calling me the crazy one?"

Suddenly, he sat bolt upright, leaning on his elbow, staring down at me with excitement. "Seriously! We should get married, right here. It's not like we're ever going to find a more perfect place. And look!" He started rummaging through his rucksack like a boy possessed. "I've got da rings!" He fished out the bag of Haribos and pulled out two jelly rings, waving them triumphantly in the air. "A green one for me and a pink one for you."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No." The smile left his face and he looked at me in completely seriousness, his eyes pleading with me to say yes. "Let's do it!"

"Who's going to Marry us?" I asked, still taking in his proposal. "You need someone to marry you at a wedding, or at least, you need a witness." Our eyes fell simultaneously onto my rucksack and we fell about laughing. "Oh my God! That's perfect!" I reached for the little furry head poking out of my bag. "WILBERFORCE! Wilberforce can marry us!"

We placed the Haribo rings on a white napkin in front of Wilberforce who we'd propped up against a small rock. We wrapped another napkin around his shoulders, making him look surprisingly 'priest-like."

Niall giggled. "Dat's so funny! Ok, you go first."

I took a deep breath and looked deep into his eyes. "Ok. Do you mental Irish boy take this crazy Swedish girl to be your wifey?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to kiss her loads and give her big bear hugs every day?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to share your last Nando's chicken wing with her, even if you really want it all to yourself?"

"I do."

"Yay! Ok, your turn Nialler chops."

"Ok. Do you, sexy little Swedish meatball, take this little Irish Leprechaun to be your husband?"

"Fudgin' hell. I totes do!"

"Do you promise to cherish him, feed him, and then feed him some more?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to love him 'til the end of time? Til death us do part?"

My breath caught in my throat and I felt my eyes welling up as I opened my mouth to speak. I paused for a second, fighting back tears, my voice cracking slightly as I uttered the words quietly. "Til death us do part."

He placed the ring on my finger and I held it up in front of me, trying desperately to hide my sadness. I put the ring to my mouth and grinned. "Mmm...sooo tempting but I'm not going to eat it."

"Dat's it then," he said, taking my hand in his. "Wilberforce, now pronounces us 'Tiall' and he says I'm allowed to kiss de bride."

"Yay C'mere hubby!" I threw my arms around him and covered his face withkisses. "This is the best night of my life." I pulled back slightly and looked deep into his eyes, my own now full of tears. "Whatever happens..." I was choking up and struggling to get my words out. "Whatever happens Nialler chops...you're my soul mate...and... you always will be."

We lay together on the blanket, for the whole afternoon, my head on his chest, my hand in his. We talked and laughed and looked up at the sky as the sun gradually disappeared behind the mountains and dusk set in, filling the sky with millions of brightly twinkling stars.

"I'll remember this night forever," I whispered in his ear.

"Me too. Let's sleep under de stars tonight."

"Yay! Fudgin hell! It's our wedding night." He squeezed my hand and turned his head to face me. I could just make out his perfect features in the light of the moon.

"I fancy the pants off ye Tilly."

"Oh my God! That's a line straight out of my 1D soap opera!"

He laughed. "I know."

I looked at him and grinned. "Um..Ok... after that you're supposed to say, I 'tink we should go all de way tonight." He bit his lip and suddenly, he looked really shy."

"Well we are married now. Have you before?"

"Nah. I talked about doing it but I didn't want to unless it was with a long term boyfriend and I didn't want a long term boyfriend."

"Why not?"

I thought for a second before making up my mind that this wasn't the time or the place to tell him. It would keep. "I'll tell you soon, not now though."

The grin appeared back on his face as he leaned over me, propped up on his elbow and tilted his head to one side. "But now you have a husband."

"I do," I stared deep into his eyes until I couldn't wait another second to kiss him. He moved in, his face so close to me, and I felt his lips come down softly on mine. We kissed, long and slow and as we did, it was as though nothing in the whole world existed at that moment, except us.

He trailed kisses down my neck and across my shoulder, then he pulled away slightly and his hands reached behind my head, undoing the strap of my bikini. All the time, his eyes staring deep into mine, making me melt inside.

As his lips came down softly on mine again and our kiss became more intense, I felt his hands move down and start to explore my whole body. I arched my back in pleasure until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"HOLY SHIZZLE! I LOVE YOU NIALL HORAN!" 

**THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTES! KEEP VOTING...WE'RE GETTING THERE...AND PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE THE STORY, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO GO READ IT!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 57
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
72.7K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
246K 7.8K 174
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
194K 9.4K 47
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...