Tangled (Larry Stylinson spin...

By Aliali1d

Lounzel had one dream. The dream of going outside and seeing the floating light that come every year on his b... More

Tangled (Larry Stylinson spin off)
How Louis turned into Lounzel
When Will My Life Begin?/Mumther Knows Best
Meet Harold Styles
Who's That?
I've Got A Dream
Secrets Are Out
Healing the Hand
Getting into the Kingdom
Kingdom Dance
I See The Light
He Lied To Me?
It Was You!/What Did You Do To Him?!
Don't Die
Back To Normal
Tangled Ever After

I'm Outside!

1.5K 50 16
By Aliali1d

Lounzel POV

Man that frying pan really hurt, good thing it's healing already. Currently I am pacing around my tower. Where's Mumther? She's suppose to be here an hour ago.

"Lounzel let down your hair!" I sigh in relief. There's she is. We did the same process we did earlier this morning. I need to tell her about the man in my closet. I hope she doesn't get mad.
Okay, deep breath  Lounzel you got this. Just go and talk to her.

"Mumther remember you said I can't go outside because its too dangerous? But I have always see these lights that come on my birthday." I started pacing around all panicked. I stopped and looked at her. "Do you think they are meant for me?" I asked.

She just laughed at me and looked at me like I had many heads. "The stars? No Lounzel there not for you. Did you bump your head or something?" She looked over at me concerned.

Yes... I thought to myself

I shook my head in denial. "No. I know they're not stars because stars come out in the night sky. These float in the air and light up the sky."

"When did you first realize, these lights then?" She asked.

"On my fifth birthday... while you were asleep. And when it came to my sixth, they came back!" I tried to sound proud of myself. "Also you're wrong about another boys. I've read some many fairytales about princes sweeping off the princess and they're nothing like you said. They don't have pointy teeth, a pearly white smile and I think they're very handsom-" I started to run over to my closet ready to take away the chair all excited.

"Lounzel what are you talking about? Is someone here? I'm the only person who knows you live here by yourself. And also who would find this place? Both you and I are they only ones that know about this place. No one should've found this place because this is your safe space." She walked towards me and I started to get worried.

"-can you listen to me please. Just for a moment. I get that I am you're precious little flower but all I wanted it to do something that is not the same routine everyday. It could be different if I just take a step out-" I tried to finish but she yelled at me.

"YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING THIS TOWER EVER!!!!!!!" I gasped and pulled my hand back. I had tears in my eyes feeling defeated. "Great now I'm the bad guy." She said rubbing her head.

I sighed. I looked up at her rubbing the tears away. "Actually for my birthday mumther, I have something else instead of going outside."

"What would you like dear?" She looked at me.

"Can I have some more paint you get me? The kind that has so many bright colors? I'm working on a painting of us because you like it when I paint us. But I ran out of bright colors." I said with my voice lowered.

"Lounzel that's a 3 day journey. I can't leave you alone for that long." She stopped and smiled at me. "But anything for you! My beautiful little flower." We said our 'I love you's' and goodbyes. And she waved to me and went on her way

Now to get the boy! I grab the chair, placed it in the middle of the room. I opened the door and fell face first on the ground. Owch! I put the boy in the chair and I wrapped my hair around him so he can't leave even if he tried. I ran to my room and waited for him to wake up. I also hid his bag. He will never find it!

Harold's POV

I wake up in a chair wrapped in... Hair? I heard footsteps running around. I start to struggle then a voice came. "Th-the more you str-struggle, will ma-make it harder." The voice said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "W-who are you and how did you find me?" I heard a voice asked and I looked everywhere for where it came from.

"I don't not know who you cause I can't see you." I heard a thump behind me. Must've jumped off of something. A boy around my age walked into the sunlight with a frying pan in his hands. He had sea blue eyes and very long blonde hair. It reminds me of a story my sister loved telling every night before bed. Unfortunately,I can't remember it what it was called.

"If you struggle, it won't work. Back to my question... Who are you? And how did you find me?" He asked one more time lifting up the frying pan.

"Well it was a rough day so I'm going easy on you..." I sighed again and looked at him. "Hi. How you doing? Names Harold Styles." I tried to woo him. Didn't work

"Well Harold Styles... Something brought you here. Faith, destiny?" He asked threatening me with his frying pan.

"A horse." I answered.

He looked at me strangely. "What do you want from me? My hair? Money? Which I don't have." He mumbled the last part.

"Actually for your hair I want to get out of it." I said truthfully and he looked dumbfounded.

"Wait so you don't want my hair?" He tilted his head.

"Yes. Well you never told me your name." I said.

"Lounzel." Then a pigeon landed on his shoulder. "And this is my pigeon Kevin. Kevin doesn't like people who act like a flirt with me. But that never happens." The pigeon glared at me while Lounzel looked upset.

"Nice name and story, but can I get out of here before-" I then realized that I didn't have my bag."Wait where's my bag?!"

"I hid it somewhere you'll never guess where." He said proudly. I looked around and saw a pot.

"Is it in that pot?"

thump

I blacked out again then slowly recovered with his bird slapping me awake and the boy spoke again. "Okay now I hid somewhere you can't guess where. But I'm offering you a deal. If you take me to see the stars-" he showed me a painting of him I'm guessing looking at the annual lantern lighting.

"You mean the lanterns? That happens on the prince's birthday?" He nodded.

"Oh so that's what they're called." He mumbled. "But anyway if you take me to go see them I'll give back your bag. And if I promise something I always keep that promise."

"How about the other way around?" No response... "Alright you leave me no choice... Here come the hair flip." I flip my curls still no response. Dang he's good. "Fine I'll take you to see the lanterns!" I gave in.

"Really?!" He shouted and the chair forward and I landed on the ground with a big

Thump!

"Sorry!" He yelled

Lounzel POV

"You coming blondly?!" Harold yelled and I looked down and he's climbing down.

Look at the world - so close, and I'm halfway to it!

Look at it all - so big - do I even dare?

Look at me - there at last! - I just have to do it

Should I?

No.

Here I go...

Kevin started flying out I start sliding down my hair. I'm love this! I'm going really fast. This is so fun! I looked down how close I was to the ground then I stop, I'm 1 foot away. I stepped down and I start to giggle. This is awesome! I'm outside!

Just smell the grass! The dirt! Just like I dreamed they'd be!

Just feel that summer breeze - the way it's calling me

I ran into some water and splash it on myself feeling relieved.

For like the first time ever, I'm completely free!

I could go running

And racing

And dancing

And chasing

And leaping

And bounding

Hair flying

Heart pounding

And splashing

And reeling

And finally feeling

Now's when my life begins!'

Some birds flew around me making me giggle. "I can't believe I did this!! What would Mumther say?"

I'm on a tree branch with my head on the middle. "I'm a terrible son. I need to go back." I told myself.

I start to have fun for the first time. "I'm never going back!!!!" I hugged Harold.

Now I'm in a cave. "Mumther will be mad. This isn't fun." Talking to Kevin.

I kicked some leaves and yelled, "This is so fun!" I did cartwheels, face planted into the grass, and swinged on my hair and yelled...

"BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 633 33
Harry, a naive and young boy is locked up by his overly protective mother. His wish to escape into the world outside finally comes true when he meets...
21.2K 1.5K 10
Someone who wants to be anonymous asked me to write a Larry time traveling fic. Niall won't have it. Louis fucking Tomlinson had the audacity to tel...
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
51.1K 1.3K 34
" Louis smiled one of his signature smiles where his eyes were almost closed from how happy he was. He slowly raised himself onto his toes so he w...