Resistance • l.h.

By chubbypandaz

He paused, looking over at me and frowned, his beautiful face contorting into a sad grimace. "Why did you re... More

Note before starting
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Character Ask
Character Answers
Epilogue--Part 1
Epilogue--Part Two
Epilogue--Part III
Ghost
100k

Nine

6.8K 323 312
By chubbypandaz

After quickly recovering from the surprise, I look at the first thing in the box, knowing that I didn't have much time until Jocelyn and Luke would be home.

I look at the first thing in the box and smile widely, shaking to my head. It was a bunch of Supernatural posters. He's a freaking dork.

I remove the posters to reveal a picture of fetus Luke and someone I assumed to be his mother. I bit my lip, trying to old back an "awwww."

As I got deeper into the pictures, it progressively showed him aging. From teenager to adult, to attending college, to being with Jocelyn.

I felt guilty, going through his life like this, but I was so curious to why he would go through such extreme measures to hide something that didn't seem to possess anything horrendous or top secret.

After reaching the last picture with him and Jocelyn, the next part was in a vanilla envelope, which said Angel.

I felt my eyes widen, hands convulsing so hard that it took me a couple tries to take out all the photos.

The pictures were all of me, most of them taken when I wasn't aware of the fact. For example, I'd be looking away, smiling at a silly thing in the distance. There were others, images of me sleeping, or studying intensely. I didn't know whether to be creeped out or flattered.

Maybe he thinks of me as the daughter he never had. Dads do that, right? I tried to rationalize.

All rational thoughts and logic flew out the door when I found another picture of myself. In a f.ucking bikini.

I remembered the memory like it was yesterday. It was a year into Luke's and Jocelyn's marriage. They went to Dayton Beach in Florida, all the way across the country.
"I'm sick of the Pacific Ocean baby," I heard my mom whine to Luke. "Can we go to Florida or something?"

Luke shrugged nonchalantly. "Sure, I don't care. Cami," he said, suddenly addressing me. "Would you like to come too? It could be a family vacation as well as an anniversary thing."

I had never seen the Atlantic Ocean either, so I agreed, much to my mothers visible disappointment.

When we actually went on the vacation, we had all just gotten out of the water. Luke grabbed his camera and told me to do a pose. I turned around, putting one arm right under my chest and the other one close to my mouth so that I could bite on my nail. I didn't mean for it to look sexy; I was actually trying to make fun of models. But with the HD camera and the ocean in the background, it made me look a thousand times better than I thought it looked. He kept this photo all this time?

There were several other photos like that: when I was wearing oversized shirts, or ones that were too tight, exposing my cleavage.

I should have been absolutely repulsed by the sight of this. I should have called the police and had him arrested for trying to molest a minor. But I couldn't stop the embarrassed smile that was on my face when all I could think about was that Luke f.ucking Hemmings wanted me.

"You've been terribly naughty, daddy," I state out loud, to remind myself that this was real.

Oh it was definitely real, especially after I heard the front door open and slams shut.

Hey guys late update because I'm at six flags. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Check back again tomorrow ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 3 31
When I face him again, Ashton is smiling. He leans back slowly in his seat, resting his folded hands on his stomach. "This is gonna be fun." I narrow...
178 2 9
Angel is older than Calum and they met randomly one night on a chat site for kinks. After a few weeks, they met up and things began to happen. Slowly...
3.6K 121 14
He leaned to her ear. "What. Did you think I was going to kiss you princess?" On that last word he stepped back and began breathing again, he removed...
212K 3.8K 29
Maybe you thinking, having a 'thing' with someone who is practically family is bad, well Olivia denies this, never planned anything towards her child...