Girl With the Heart of Stone

Pam-The-Lamb tarafından

"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips a... Daha Fazla

Who Does My Mother Think She Is?
Meeting Elliot Stone
You Can't Run From Your Past...
Good Job You're No Longer A Lazy Bum
The Reason I Do The Things I Do Is Because I...
You Kneed Me In The Balls
Your Wish Is My Command
Isn't That A Sign Of Feelings?
Oh Elliot, Forget Your Girlfriend Let's Be Together Forever
Abrelle Louise
Your Two Boyfriend's Bell Boy and Scumbag Pretty Boy
Who's The Sour Puss Now?
No, We Didn't Have Sex If That's What Your Thinking
I Will Hunt You Down And Cut Your Dick Off, Okay?
Will You Marry Me?
I Need To Tell Him The Truth
Join The Let's Hate Elliot Campaign
My Collection Of High Tech Sex Toys
Creepy Perverted Tom
Big Sausage Looking Lips
What Are You Doing Here Dad?
Aria Stone
Tick. Tock.
She Was Totally Checking Me Out
Code Blue
Love, Nathan
Fire Breathing Dragon
You'll Never See It Coming
Story Of My Life
Leave The Love Of My Life Behind
The Trial
I Killed Him
The Jury Has Made Their Decision
About Ninety-four Percent
Sequel?
Girl With The Heart Full of Revenge
The First Chapter Is up

I'm A Big Unhappy Mess Of A Human Being

58.1K 1.7K 317
Pam-The-Lamb tarafından

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch8: I'm A Big Unhappy Mess Of A Human Being

Day 66

"What do you mean," I exclaim "the press? Are you sure?"

"Positive," J answers "there's cameras everywhere and they keep saying they want to talk to Elliot."

"Shit," I get out of bed and walk to my mirror.

"What do I do?"

"Nothing," I say "don't answer any questions and as far as you know Elliot does not live here. I'll fix it J."

"Okay, thanks."

I grab a hair tie and throw my brown hair into a high ponytail. Before running to the restroom and quickly washing my face. I look at my reflection for a few seconds studying my face. Big black bags under my light green eyes, and my brown hair is frizzy and untamed.

I'm a big unhappy mess of a human being.

"What am I going to do?" I ask out loud rubbing my face with my hands.

"What mess are you in?" someone asks making me jump.

"Elliot," I push him "you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry," he leans casually against the side of the door.

"You," I point an accusing finger at him "what the hell did you do?"

"Nothing," he raises his hands.

"You obviously did," I push him "because the press is here and they know you live here."

"I don't know how," he holds my wrist "I didn't call them."

"Well," I pull my hands free "fix it because when I come back I don't want them here."

"I can't just kick them out," he exclaims "they will never listen to me."

"I know they won't," I roll my eyes "that's why you have to trick them."

"How?"

"I always have to fix everything," I storm out of the bathroom, Elliot following me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up," I run into my room locking the door and pick up my disposable phone. I dial G-Max Magazine which is the biggest Magazine company in San Francisco and they love Elliot Stone.

"Hello," a women answers.

"Hi," I say speaking as if I was in a hurry "I just saw Elliot Stone coming out of a building in Wallow and Fidel street."

"Are you sure?" she asks excitedly.

"I'm positive," I pretend to yell before hanging up.

That will get rid of them at least for some time.

"Lydia," Elliot yells and I ignore him. Quickly I throw on some jeans, a black V-neck shirt, my black vans and grab the small lock hidden under my clothes and put it in my pocket.

"Lydia," Elliot yells again and I open the door walking out of the room.

"I fixed it," I announce before leaving the apartment.

***

Reaching the dock facing Alcatraz I lean against the fence.

So many memories...

Pulling out the lock from my pocket I open it and smile. Then I look at the fence and I see the other three locks I've put on.

I want to cry, but like before I can't. The tears don't come and there's no wall I can punch.

Deciding that I've had enough I put the lock on the fence and lock it before throwing the key into the ocean.

"What are you doing?" someone asks and I turn to see Noah standing next to me his blue eyes lighter than usual.

"Commemorating a dead," I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," he frowns "for your loss."

"It's fine," I shrug "it's been three years."

"Why do you put a lock on the fence?"

"Tradition," I say "so what are you doing here?"

"I was actually on my way to meet up with Liz and J when I saw you here," he answers.

I realize now that I have a choice. I can continue being unhappy and keeping my secrets safe. Or I can be happy and still manage to keep my secrets safe.

The first choice is safer, but exhausting.

After three years I go with the latter.

"Can I come?" I ask surprising Noah.

"Of course," he smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder "we're eating at Molly's Palace."

***

"Is this where you guys always eat?" I ask taking a drink of my soda.

We're sitting at a table at the center of Molly's which ended up being a steak and hamburger place with a bar. At the right side of us was the steak section where a women cut and served you steak. Behind us was the hamburger section and to the left was the bar with a hot guy bartender.

"Usually," J smiles "when we hang out we eat here if not we go to the Pub."

"Last time we went to IHop," Liz counters.

"Because you wanted pancakes," Noah laughs "and we didn't like it very much."

"That's only because you like to drink all the time," Liz argues playfully.

"We can't drink today," Noah frowns facing Jason.

"Why not?" I ask. It's s seven pm which is a good hour to start drinking.

"They have class tomorrow," Liz answers while drinking her beer.

"What school do you go to?" I ask facing J and Noah.

"University of San Francisco -School of Law," Jason grins "we're both studying to be lawyers."

"I graduate in six months actually," Noah adds.

Law school?

How is it that I've been knowing them for a while and yet don't know a single thing about them.

"That's great," I smile and turn to Lisa "what about you? Are you going to school?"

"I'm attending Hult International business school," Liz says proudly "I'm studying business administration."

"I majored in business administration," I announce.

"What do you mean you majored?" Noah asks confused "you're only twenty three."

"I graduated high school as a junior at sixteen years old," I explain "and I did college for four years which means I majored at the age of twenty."

"Really?" Liz says impressed "why haven't you started working in administration?"

Good question.

"It's hard," I lie "I've applied to quite a few businesses, but no luck. I think they want someone with experience."

"That's how it is," Noah says "I've heard from a few classmates that they can't find jobs anywhere either."

"Yeah," I take a deep breath and turn to J "how long before you and Liz graduate?"

"Two years," they speake simultaneously.

***
We're walking out of Molly's on our way to drop off a drunk Lisa. She was the only who drank tonight

"It's suppose to rain tonight," J looks up at the sky while holding Lisa "we should get her home before it starts."

"Yea," I nod "can you two take her? I think I'll head home it's late."

"By yourself?" Noah says incredulously "no way Lydia."

"I'll manage," I shrug "you go on and take her home."

"Lydia its midnight," Noah insists "you can't go home alone."

"Lydia," someone calls my name and I turn to see no one other than Elliot Stone himself.

"Elliot," I scrunch my eyebrows "what are you doing here?"

"A co-worker told me Molly's had a bar," he explains walking towards me "and I wanted a drink, but I can walk home with you?"

"No it's fine," Noah answers an impassive look on his face "you have your drink I'll walk her home."

"Elliot," Liz whispers loudly "did you know that Lydia is a business women?"

"I had no idea, thanks for the heads up" Elliot laughs before turning back to Noah "I think Lydia should decide what she wants."

"I say we all just have another beer," Liz suggests while trying not to fall over.

"I think you should help Jason with Lisa," I tell Noah while pointing at them.

Lisa has started trying to take her shirt off while saying that it was hot and she needed to cool down.

"Elliot can walk me home," I say "we're not that far anyways."

"Fine," Noah agrees trying not to sound angry or upset.

***

We are almost at the apartment building and no one has said a word. Elliot's awkwardly walking with both his hands in his pockets and I'm looking at everything other than him.

I can't belive I've admitted to myself that I'm jealous of his girlfriend. Its not like I have feelings for him.

"So," he breakes the silence "what did Lisa mean by buisness women?"

"I majored in administration," I answer "I think that's what she was referring to."

"Cool," he nods and we continued walking in silence for a few more minutes.

"Elliot, did you call the press?" I ask suddenly.

"No" he shook his head "why?"

"I believe you," I look at him "but I had to ask again."

Do I believe him? He has no reason to lie, right?

He's s going to answer when we both start feeling water droplets. 

"It's raining," I look up at the sky. 

"You think?" he rolls his eyes while taking his coat off and using it as an umbrella over both of us.

A few minutes later it begins pouring. We're both soaked, but Elliot insists on using his coat as an umbrella.

"You're coat is not helping," I laugh playfully.

"I'm trying to be a gentlemen," he frowns lowering his coat and placing it on his shoulders.

"Not a very good one," I point at my wet clothes.

"It could be worse," he informs me.

"How?" I ask placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I don't know," he shrugs playfully before kicking water in my direction.

"Stop it," I yell while running away. Elliot runs after me continuing to kick water in my direction and before we know it we're standing in front of the apartment building laughing.

"You're such a child," I say while walking up the stairs towards the apartment building.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," he answers following me up the stairs.

"If it helps you sleep at night," I mock him.

"Lydia I have something to tell you," Elliot suddenly says grabbing my arm causing my to turn and look at him.

"What is it?" I ask knowing that I won't like the answer.

What if he tells me he knows the truth?

No he'd be gone by now if he knew the truth.

"Lydia I-"

"Lydia," someone else exclaims cutting Elliot off. We both turn to see who it is and I'm surprised to see him standing there.

Sam.

A/N : Hi everyone! Hope you're happy with the extremely quick update. I worked really hard this last week to edit and prepare this chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoyed it and I'll update soon.

Vote & Comment

Love, Pam

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
30K 995 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
4.4K 446 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
1M 21.7K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...