Mockingbird // 5sauce

By feminestt

there are 11 people in the room. care to guess who is who without basing it on their labels? © Copyright badl... More

Mockingbird // 5sauce
Prologue
Playlist!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
PATIENT 54
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
DR EXETER
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
MOCKINGBIRD ANALYSIS

9.

86 9 17
By feminestt

9.

"So, how do we start this?" Frances asked, playing with the pen in her hands.

"Maybe we should start by explaining how the labels were created and why?" Hannah suggested.

"Yeah, sure that's a good start." Frances wrote down on her notebook the ideas for the project.

The group sticked with the idea of rushing the project so they wouldn't have to meet anymore. However, relationships were made among them and all the teenagers wished to spend more time with these people.

Frances and Michael had become best friends. They did everything together now. Frances was slowly trusting him and Michael trusted Frances with all his life and he accepted the way she was.

Luke, Kelsey and Ashton had become great friends, as well. Ashton loved having the company of someone else other than his family. He liked having friends. Luke and Kelsey liked the feeling of having someone else they could trust and befriend.

As for Daniella and Maya, firstly the girls despised each other but after a bunch of late night texts and hanging out here an there they became pretty close. Maya had to keep it a secret that she was part of the Revolutionaries and Daniella had to keep it a secret that she wasn't rude at all. They both kept secrets from each other but staying away was not an option.

Hannah and Katie had became closer. As sisters, they supported each other much more. However, they kept secrets from each other. Trusting was never easy.

Atiya and Calum were kinda floating there. They had their own group of friends and they struggled to be brave enough to be themselves. Atiya found herself reconsidering her choices lately and Calum was infatuated with the apparently innocent lilac haired girl.

"Do you guys wanna go to a club?" Atiya suggested, checking out her phone casually.

"I'm in." said Calum, excitedly.

"Um, I'm not sure..." Kelsey mumbled looking down at her wrist, her label.

"I have an idea." Frances said and searched for something inside her bag.

"Don't you have practice?" Michael asked, referring to Frances' volleyball practice's she had been skipping for a month.

"I dropped out."

Michael kept quiet and waited for Frances to find whatever she was looking for. She took out a box out of her backpack and opened it revealing a ridiculous amount of bandages.

"I'd always get hurt on volleyball, that's why I have a bunch of these." she explained as she took one out and put it on her wrist, covering the tattoo. "Everybody take one."

The teenagers all took a bandage and did as Frances, covering their labels. Frances put the box back inside her backpack and looked around.

"So, are we going to that club Atiya was talking about or not?"

+

"They don't give a shit about your age here, so you can do whatever." Atiya explained going straight for the bar. "See ya, losers."

Michael and Hannah followed her and each ordered a drink.

"I thought you didn't like clubbing?" Michael asked Hannah taking a sip of his beer.

"Not exactly. But I wanna look after my sister, that's the only reason I'm here and agreed to Frances weird idea." she shrugged, ordering a beer for herself.

"Hey, Clifford, wanna do shots?" Atiya suggested, her dark eyes shining below the psychedelic lights.

"Sure!"

10 shots and 5 minutes later Michael and Atiya were giggling and shouting like crazy people and Hannah was left there babysitting the drunk friends.

+

Calum and Kelsey were making out against a wall in the back of the bar. Calum loved the feeling of Kelsey's cold lips against his own. He held her waist tightly trying to be as close to her as possible. Kelsey tugged at his dark hair pulling him to herself. She could feel the adrenaline running through her veins and that's what she loved about being with Calum. The feelings she felt where indescribable. She wasn't in love but she had to admit she was into the cocky raven haired boy.

She left a trail of wet kisses down Calum's soft neck and he moaned out of pleasure.

"Kelsey..." he groaned, brushing his fingers down her messy hair. "It was you..."

"Took you long enough." she smirked kissing his lips all over again.

He ran his fingers up her spine and admired her beautiful grey-ish eyes.

He was infatuated with her and as fucked up as their situation was, it was the most real thing Calum ever felt through his life.

+

"Do you wanna dance?" Daniella asked Maya, bored out of her mind.

"I don't know..." Maya sighed.

She was tired from going through all those papers during the whole night and only getting one hour of sleep. She was trying to distract herself with a few drinks but it nothing would get that case out of her head.

"One dance," Daniella begged. "Pleaseee!"

"One dance." Maya agreed, finishing her drink.

Daniella cheered inside and dragged Maya to the dance floor. Daniella enjoyed being around the pretty girl with chocolate skin.

Maya made her better self come out and made her feel like everything around her was okay, that she could be whoever she wanted to be. She loved having Maya as a friend and Maya felt the same way.

Maya knew she could trust Daniella and she was considering telling her about the Revolutionaries. She liked Daniella's reckless habits which could benefit the Revolutionaries in many situations. She also knew Daniella feared death, and that fear was precious because it would give her motivation to live at all costs.

She danced for the rest of the night with Daniella and the truth is that it got her mind of the case she was investigating.

+

"I never knew you talked so much." Frances said as she twirled around with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Out of all people, I always thought you'd be expecting it." Ashton said, putting his hand on Frances' lower back and pulling her closer to his sweaty body.

"I guess I was." Frances admitted.

Frances put her arms around Ashton's neck and stared intensely at his hazel eyes. He was a very handsome, she thought, and smart as well. He was focused and he knew what he wanted. Frances liked all that about him.

"I like your eyes." France shouted over the loud music.

"I like you, too." Ashton said, smiling at himself.

Suddenly, the music stopped abruptly and everyone stopped dancing and looked around confused. Through the main entrance entered 10 armed policemen.

"Fuck." Frances swore. "Take off the bandage, quick!"

They both quickly ripped the bandages of their wrists and threw it on the floor. Ashton held Frances hand protectively, wishing he could do more than that.

Those weren't ordinary policemen. Those were, as their badges showed, part of the Anti-Revolution group. They were dangerous and if they found out you were not acting upon your label, you were dead in that second.

Ashton and Frances looked at each other, thinking of the exact same thing.

If they found Kelsey or Hannah, they were fucked.

++++++++++++++++

THE SCRIPT ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING LIVE IM SO ALSNHDBSISBSKAG AND THEY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER FML IM FLIPPING

Anyways sorry for the delay but my weekend was bust and I couldnt update yesterday. Ill still update on wednesday tho.

New beautiful cover made by my good friend atiya @maidenmuke

Love,

Inês

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19
16.6K 124 103
379 30 31
773K 27.5K 107
toxicmalxm 'Knock, knock' "who is this?" 'You're supposed to say, who's there. Now let's try it again. Knock, knock.' "How did you get my number?" 'Y...