Getting To Know Miss CEO

By MistyMe15

Meet Christy King CEO of King Industries, a powerful mutli billion dollar company. You might be thinking she... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The Alexanders and Partnerships
Chapter 4: The Dinner
Chapter 5: The Promise
Chapter 6: A Midnigth Stroll
Chapter 7: The Beach
Chapter 8: A Night Under The Stars
Chapter 9: Let the games begin!
Chapter 10:When realisation hits...
Chapter 11: The Reunion
Chapter 12: The Sleepover
Chapter 13: Friends...
Chapter 14: The Visitors and The Fencing Match
Chapter 15: The Shopping Trip
Chapter 16: The Charity Event
Chapter 17: The Waterpark And The Unexpected...
Chapter 18:The Kiss & The Truth...
Chapter 19: Meeting The Devil?!
Chapter 20:Just like old times...
Chapter 21: Mazerunner...
Chapter 22: Her Answer...
Chapter 23: Mia Bella...
Chapter 24: The Airport
Chapter 25: The Italian Trip
Chapter 26: Florence...
Chapter 27: Tuscany...
Chapter 28: Meeting The Family...
Chapter 29: Confessions...
Chapter 30: Downhill...
Chapter 31: Fun Times and Breakups
Chapter 32: Party time!!
Chapter 33: Him again...
Chapter 35: Her Fear...
Chapter 36: This could be us...
Chapter 37: The Date...
Chapter 38: Shockers...
Tell Me! Tell Me! Tell Me!!
Getting to Know MistyMe15...
Chapter 39: It's A Mystery...
Chapter 40: Love and Lies...
Chapter 41: It hurts...
Chapter 42: Awkward...
Chapter 43: Are you insane?!
Chapter 44: Tensions and a Trip
Chapter 45: Its Official...
Chapter 46: Gifts and a Surprise...
Chapter 47: You Kidding..
Chapter 48: Planning A Wedding...
Chapter 49: Dress Shopping...
Chapter 50: The Bachelorette Party...
Chapter 51: The Big Day...
Chapter 52: The Honeymoon...
Chapter 53: House Hunting...
Chapter 54: Settling in...
Chapter 55: A Sickness Or So They Think...
Chapter 56: Our first Christmas...
Chapter 57: Space?
Chapter 58: You are my world...
Chapter 59: The Kick and Party...
Chapter 60: I Love You...
Epilogue
The Sequel Is POSTED!!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 34: Love is in the air...

9.7K 340 11
By MistyMe15

Above is something similar to how I imagined the kiss...

I have a really strong feeling that your'll are going to really like this chapter so if my feeling is right comment and if it isn't still comment. I love to hear or read what your'll have to say :D
I have an official instagram account where you can know when I will post updates as well sending me your'lls beautiful banners and covers:) Don't worry your'll would be recognised for your works by dedications! :)
I present to you chapter 33...

Anthony's POV

Myself, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan were on our way to Uncle J's house when we got a call from the hospital saying that William met an accident and is in hospital. I turned the car around and drove straight to the hospital, running I don't know how many red lights. We called our parents and told them to meet us at the hospital.

We got there just before our parents, Uncle J and Aunt Linda. My mother would not stop crying and dad was busy trying to calm her down with us yelling at the nurses because they don't want to let us see him.

They finally let us in and we saw William, he was sleeping and the doctor told us that he hardly had any outer injuries just a couple scratches but he fractured a couple ribs, hit his head pretty bad, got a whiplash and dislocated his shoulder. So even though he didn't look bad but he was seriously injured.

"Call Christy." Uncle J said and I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found Christy's number and hit the call button.

It rang until it went to voicemail, I tried again and this time she picked up.

"Hello." She answered.

"Christy, this is Anthony, William was in an accident..." I said looking at my brother lying there, in the hospital bed.

"I'll be right there."She said and cut the call.

Christy's POV

I finally got to the hospital and went to the floor which Anthony texted me and looked for the room which wasn't hard since my father and Uncle Franklin was standing outside.

"How is William?" I asked sounding worried which wasn't my intention but I was secretly worried.

"Pretty bad, he fractured his ribs, hit his head pretty bad, needed a stictch on his eyebrow and dislocated his shoulder." Uncle Franklin answered and my heart sank feeling the guilt of being so cold to him.

"You can go in and see him scamp." My father said and I nodded and went in, not bothering about the fact that he called me scamp.

I went into the room and Aunt Lucinda sat by his bed crying and my mum rubbing circles on her back, a few tears escaping. I walked over to where the boys were.

"How you guys holding up?" I asked them in a soft tone.

"Okay I guess, the doctor doesn't know why he still hasn't woke up." Sebastian said.

"Let's give Christy sometime with him." My mother said and Aunt Lucinda nodded and left, the boys got up and went but just before Anthony could leave, I called out to him.

"How did it happen?" I asked him.

"After he went to see you, he went to a bar and when he was coming home, a van hit him from the side." Anthony said and I just stared at the ground.

"Christy, I know you have feelings for him" He said in a soft voice.

"How." I asked looking into his crystal blue eyes.

"I know you Christy from the time we met you, you wouldn't come here that fast and plus at the party when you two danced, I could see that you had a sparkle in your eyes when you looked at him and you really enjoyed dancing with him, which was very unlike you that was if you had feelings for him." He said with a soft smile and I hugged him, he was taken back but he soon recovered and hugged me back.

"You should tell him." He said.

"If I do, his already big head will grow more." I said and he laughed and walked out of the room.

I walked to the side of his bed and just looked at him. His dirty blonde hair was a mess with his bangs falling on his forehead, his lips looked more plump and even more kissable, he looked breathtakingly handsome. I sat down on the chair next to his bed.

"What am I going to do with you, William" I said shaking my head, smiling softly while brushing his bangs back.

"The first day we met, I couldn't stand to be in the same place as you and now... here I am, sitting here... having feelings for you." I confessed even though he probably couldn't hear me.

"Tell me how did you do it?... drastically changing my feelings towards you in just a matter of months?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well I guess I have to go." I said about a few minutes later, getting up but I couldn't resist the urge... so I leaned over his bed to peck his lips, when our lips touched and I was about to pull away... his arm went around me... pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

I pulled away quickly, realising what was going on and he looked at me with a smirk on his handsome face.

"Don't you ever do that again!" I scolded him, slapping his arm and he replied with a 'Oww'.

"What did I do. I was just lying here, you the one who kissed me, so I just helped you out a bit." The devil smirked and I felt like slapping it right off his face.

"You are a jackass." I glared at him.

"A jackass that you happen to love." He said with a smug look and it just hit me that he was pretending to be asleep, while I just confessed my feelings.

"You heard that, you devil of a man." I said glaring at him.

"I woke up when you and Anthony were talking, so yeah... I heard everything." He said emphasising on the 'everything'.

"How I did it, well...lets just say I used my charms, good looks and had to be really patient with you." He answered my question with an arrogant smile and I slapped his arm again.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He asked rubbing the arm that I just slapped.

"For being the jackass and asshole that you always be." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Don't you know not to abuse an injured man." He said being the jackass that he is.

"Not like you are dying." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You should never become a nurse or doctor. You probably abuse or kill the patients." He said and I felt like hitting him again but I didn't.

"Shut up you asshole." I said irritated by him.

"I love you." He said after a few minutes looking at me with a dreamy look in his eyes and I didn't know what to say, especially since he was staring at me like that...waiting for an answer... then I knew what to say and it felt so right to say it.

"I love you too." Those words just rolled off the tip of my tongue, like I was saying it to this man for ages. With David it took me a long while to say that I loved him but deep down I knew that I really didn't. Our relationship was a forced one.

"Come here." He said and I went to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me down so that our lips touched. The kiss was so perfect and passionate, that I didn't want it to stop but it did since we had to breathe.

"God how I missed those lips." He said, his voice a bit husky, and I just smiled at him.

"So does this mean you have given me that chance and you will be mine." He asked with an expectant look.

"Yes but if you blow it, you lose it and there is no second." I said and he nodded before kissing me again.

"So finally the great and powerful Christy King is mine and mine only." He said arrogantly and I chuckled.

"But let me tell I have very high standards. Think you can keep up with them?"I smirked at him and he smirked in reply.

"Baby, I know I can keep up with them." He stated arrogantly with his famous smirk in place. God, really how can my feelings change so drastically for this devil of a man. First I am so irritated and furious by him and now I am kissing him like it is the most natural thing in the world.

"So were you thinking of someone else when you kissed me like that?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

"Well I was thinking of this one guy...he is about 6'3, has dirty blonde hair, icy blue eyes, face that could have been made by greek gods, very exasperating, loves to kiss me without permission. I could say more but it will only make you more jealous." I grinned wickedly in his direction.

"I happen to know this guy very well, as if we were the same person." He smirked at me, pulling me down and kissing me again.

"Now you are taking advantage ." I said after we pulled away.

"As I said before I really missed the taste of your lips, I just can't get enough." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Don't you think we should call everyone in, they want to see you." I said to him and he just shook his head.

"They can wait, we are still busy here." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"No, I am pretty sure we are done here." I said pulling my hand away from him and he pouted which I just stuck my tongue out at him.

I walked to door and just before I could open it, it opened and Anthony was standing there holding two cups of coffee.
I stepped aside and let him in.

"He is awake." I said as he handed me a coffee.

"Hey Will, anything different?" Anthony asked with a smirk.

"Why don't you ask Christy?" He smirked as well and they both looked at me.

"You asshole." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well judging by the looks of it... love is in the air." Anthony chuckled.

"Yeah love is definetly in the air..." William said looking at me with admiration and I winked at him.

"When is this going to be revealed, huh lovebirds?" Anthony asked just when Sebastian, Eric and Dylan walked in.

"Love birds?" Sebastian asked looking between the three of us.

"Our brother here and Miss King has something going for the last few minutes, while we were down at the cafe." Anthony answered and they jaw dropped.

"What?!" Eric exclaimed.

"Yep, these two have finally confessed the love that they share." Anthony said popping the 'p'.

"So our soon-to-be sister-in-law, when have you started having feelings for our older brother?" Dylan smirked.

"You are too far head for something that just started about 5 minutes ago." I said to him and his smirk just grew.

"Just answer the question." Sebastian said impatiently like he really wants to know.

"When we were changing dresses." I replied.

"Is that all?" They all said in unison. It was so weird.

"What your'll expect a love story?" I said my eyebrows creasing together.

"No. Just details."Anthony shrugged.

"Well lets just say as I was waiting for the girls to change, all the "events" that happened flashed through my mind and then... that's when I realised it." I confessed and they just stared at me.

"I need to go." I said, this weird feeling creeping up my stomach. I just walked out of the room without saying any goodbyes even to William who I apparently began to have a romantic relationship with just 10 minutes ago.

I need air... Was the only thought that came to me when I got into the SUV and instructed Sam to take me back to my apartment and got in my car. I drove to the only place that I knew with help me sort my emotions out...

William's POV

"Why did your'll have to ask her?!" I yelled at my brothers feeling angry yet sad in a way. Angry because they just cayse Christy ti leave without even saying goodbye or even looking at us. Sad because I just got her and she left.

"Sorry William, we just wanted know." Dylan said guilt evident on his face.

"Well now look where your'lls curiosity gotten us. Christy left just like that and how do you think it feels, when a girl that you are so in love with just confessed to you and then leaves because you and your brothers hurt her." I said in an annoyed tone.

He was about say something but then the door opened and our parents as wellas Christy's parents came in. As soon as my

"Oh my baby!" My mother exclaimed and she practically ran, hugging me and burst out into tears.

"Okay ma you can leave me now, you are hurting my shoulder." I winched at the pain that shot up my arm and she released me, saying sorry.

"Where's Christy?" My father asked looking at my brothers and I.

"She left." I murmered but I think he understood because he sighed. There was this tension in the room but I don't think anyone except my brothers, my dad and I noticed it.

"Can I speak to dad alone?" I said and everyone left, leaving my dad and I in the room.

"What is it son?" He asked with a somewhat worried look in his eyes but his face was emotionless. Our father always told us that showing any emotions or feelings, make us vulnerable and that we would not get any where in the harsh reality of the corporate world. So we learnt how to hide our emotions.

"I.. I have feelings for Christy. To a point where they became to much for me to handle that I did something bad." I really didn't know how to tell my father.
He didn't say anything but nod his head for me to continue.

"I went to her office today and we had an arguement...I went to a bar to let out my frustration and got drunk. I drove and I didn't see the van...that's how I ended up here."

"I don't understand you William." My father said taking a seat next to my bed.

"Christy came and thinking that I was asleep, she told me that she had feelings for me and we...Er... kissed" It felt awkward telling my father that I made out with his bestfriend's daughter in a hospital. Imagine telling your father that...

"And let me guess Anthony, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan probed her on details and she left." He said and I nodded.

"Oh William, Christy is not like other women you have been with or fucked should I say. She is very different..." He said softly chuckling and looking at me with love of a father to his son.

"She is a very independant woman, she is stubborn but she is good. She has changed from her break up with David Wright which only occured a year ago after 5 years of being together, how do you think she will feel when she starts having feelings for another man when she she just broke up with her ex. She just overwhelmed with her emotions and doesn't know what to do. She just needs time." My father's wise words makes feel somewhat hury becasue I just got after waiting and now I have to wait again but I do anything if it meant that Christy will be mine.

After the talk with dad, I told my mother as well as Uncle J and Aunt Linda about my feelings towards Christy which my.mother and Aunt Linda started crying and Uncle J giving me the traditional threats but this time with me father also threatening me.

I will wait for you Christy , il mio amore...

OMG! This the longest chapter I have ever written!!:)
Well I took your'll word for it and didn't make William disabled, just fractured a few ribs, got a whiplash and dislocated his shoulder.
So your'll can put the pitchforks and torches away.
So where do you think Christy is going to?
What about their complicated relationship? Are they dating or are they just love interests?

Don't forget to vote and comment!! I love hearing what your'll have to say!!:)

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.6K 63
Fiore is anything but your typical princess. The royal family's attack dog has lived her life in the limelight walking the line of what is acceptabl...
78.8K 221 17
There are limited career options for a young girl in the medieval times. Koko is a former orphan living at a convent, training to be a nun as per her...
12.2K 2.9K 25
Setelah mengetahui bahwa dirinya mengandung, Larasati Kirana sangat kebingungan. Ia memang punya kekasih, namun mereka tidak pernah melakukan hubunga...
2.4K 74 48
DISCLAIMER: I do not own this story and I am not affiliated with the original owner, I just copied this in the web and uploaded here on wattpad. Auth...